PL Games April 13/14/15

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games April 13/14/15

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:21 pm

s1ty m wrote:A lot of beds were shitted today. I thought Arsenal were shit, certainly 2nd half. You win fuck all, playing like that.

One word. Bottle.

They got what they deserved for coming to the Etihad and playing the way they did. The shat themselves that day and they shat themselves again today. Long may it continue
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby MIAMCFC » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm

I’ve just offered to do the conga in my murderers mates garden? Still awaiting a response!!!!
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:43 pm

And a quick aside, but one which is always worth noting, this weekends results makes it mathematically certain we will finish above the rags for the 11th season in a row.

And in that time we are 180 points ahead of the rags
Last edited by nottsblue on Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:45 pm

blues2win wrote:I don’t think a CL repeat’s ever been done by an English side? Certainly not a PL side. Whisky nose eat your heart out.

Pretty sure Forest did it under Clough but that was before it was rebranded as Champs league
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:46 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:49 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:‘And now it’s in Manchester City’s hands’.

Was never in doubt.
Now do what we do best. Crush their fucking hopes.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:14 pm

We went to Palace last weekend.

At home they put all eleven around the box. Today they played like a normal attacking team.

The Arse come to City, play eleven around the box.

Villa came to City , put eleven in and around the box, today they played normal football attacking the arse.

So who are they all worred about losing to ?

Liverpool played defensively against us.

When away to Villa , they fluked a goal. Home and away to Scouse , they fluked goals. Arse away , fluked a goal.

Madrid away , fluked two goals.

The tops teams fear City.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Outcast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:54 pm

Wirtz scored a hatrick today to wrap the title.

Can we wrap him up in the summer, happy to donate Philips and Nunes. Fuck it, they can have Gomez too.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:18 pm

The wierd thing about today's events as they unfolded is that the Two big teams, Arse and Scouse, failed to deliver. There was not much Refs or VAR could do to help them. Either poor shots at goal, or timely defending. They blew it. When the ball bounced off a player , it landed at a Villa players foot, ditto Palace.

We've been there too . However , i think the result at Madrid, 3-3 is what is bolstering the squad. All the ducks are in a row now , as the Germans say. Onwards and upwards .

Two big games coming up , we know this. followed by PL pressure.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:40 pm

Absolutely buzzing. Saw goodness dropping v villa but not Liverpool and worry was them not dropping any

Got motd on

With the other cups we will be chasing again and they seem to shit it when we go on top
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:15 am

Nick wrote:Absolutely buzzing. Saw goodness dropping v villa but not Liverpool and worry was them not dropping any

Got motd on

With the other cups we will be chasing again and they seem to shit it when we go on top

I was just thinking yesterday we are in the run for the treble, consecutive times. It was never done.
I don't see us doing it, but we are contenders and I didn't see even a headline in the media about this.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Outcast » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:24 am

PeterParker wrote:
Nick wrote:Absolutely buzzing. Saw goodness dropping v villa but not Liverpool and worry was them not dropping any

Got motd on

I was just thinking yesterday we are in the run for the treble, consecutive times. It was never done.
I don't see us doing it, but we are contenders and I didn't see even a headline in the media about this.

Good

Rather we went under the radar
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby salford city » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:33 am

Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Got motd on

Good

I was out last night with a load of utd fans who go home and away. . They are genuinely shitting themselves at the prospect of 4 in a row never mind back to back trebles. Its a fucking wonderful monday morning
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:15 am

salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Got motd on

Good

I was out last night with a load of utd fans who go home and away. . They are genuinely shitting themselves at the prospect of 4 in a row never mind back to back trebles. Its a fucking wonderful monday morning

Would you say we have just had a Carlsberg weekend :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:18 am

Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Got motd on

Good

I am ok under the radar, also.
But it is really not fair for them. These boys redefined english football and will never get the recognition they deserve. Not fair at all
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:13 am

PeterParker wrote:
Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Got motd on

Good

I am ok under the radar, also.
But it is really not fair for them. These boys redefined english football and will never get the recognition they deserve. Not fair at all

Mmm interesting, a double treble, that would be very nice. But there's a lot of football to play before we take that seriously. IF we go on to win the PL, for me this would be the worst season of the four performance wise, this team is not at the football level of the centurions team. But the mentality is probably stronger now and that's the difference. Were better able to handle pressure now and I feel we will drop less points than the others and win it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:18 am

Just watched motd2 villa result all the more impressive as Luiz was suspended- didn't realise that
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gmercer1 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:19 am

salford city wrote:Just watched motd2 villa result all the more impressive as Luiz was suspended- didn't realise that

Yeah he got his final booking 15 seconds before the cut off point it was mentioned yesterday! Hmmm wonder if that was given knowing the Arse were next match.
Anyway doesn’t matter now :)
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Paul68 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:54 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Got motd on

Good

Would you say we have just had a Carlsberg weekend :lol:

yes I would mate! (don't drink the piss myself so had a few Stella instead)
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum