New Home Kit 24/25

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New Home Kit 24/25

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:The other 2 kits - one is maroon and gold, and one based on the '99 play off final kit.

The two rumoured ones esp the play off ones look abs mint.

That home one is a monstrosity, looks someone has pulled at the neck to make it completely out of shape.

Got a link to them?

I know Natalie Pike went to the launch but is under NDA but she was very excited about 2nd and 3rd but couldn't say any more than that.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby craigmcfc » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:The other 2 kits - one is maroon and gold, and one based on the '99 play off final kit.

That home one is a monstrosity, looks someone has pulled at the neck to make it completely out of shape.

Got a link to them?

I know Natalie Pike went to the launch but is under NDA but she was very excited about 2nd and 3rd but couldn't say any more than that.

I've seen two different versions so didn't want to post the wrong one
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:04 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Got a link to them?

I've seen two different versions so didn't want to post the wrong one

I’ve seen two as well. One that’s a genuine like for like of the ‘99 away kit - looks class. Another one that’s navy but has bits of the colours from the ‘99 away shirt. Looks crap.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm

The 99 play off shirt makes total sense, it being 25 years..... sadly my original is about 10 sizes too small for me, don't even know where it is anymore, if I find I will get it framed.

The second kit Craig mentioned also sound intriguing.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:28 pm

CTID Hants wrote:The 99 play off shirt makes total sense, it being 25 years..... sadly my original is about 10 sizes too small for me, don't even know where it is anymore, if I find I will get it framed.

The second kit Craig mentioned also sound intriguing.

You can get the ‘99 away from DHgate mate. It’s not the same material as the one from back then, but apart from that it’s spot on.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Indianablue » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:33 pm

Shite collar, shite sleeve trim. Colour contrast is wrong. Out trim is fucking white. Adding 0161 into the design is like it's been thought of by a six year old , What can you put on the shirt to identify with Manchester? Hacienda mosaics, dial codes, The fucking badge is enough
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:37 pm

Collar wank.

0161 lame.

Want to see the others.

Re mase comment- got all my old shirts moved from my mums and hung them all in order. Would post a pic if I knew how.

Mase is bang on re dh gate. Iv got the kappa white one and it's perfect. Imo it's even the same material etc but I only had the home back then (kids size).

You can get a few old ones on dh gate.

Unfortunately NOT the home 96 (my first shirt) really want it. Think a few on here suggested buying the JD one and ironing an umbro badge on from ebay. Probably need to try the fit as the legit remake ones always look shite fit.

Kappa dh gate is bang on fit.

Side note. City shop told me "don't wear those player editions much they'll fall apart" £100!!

Also the guy who put the gold badges on said they will come off and I had to go back this week to get the champions league badge re pressed.. irony worn it like twice and shit scared too.

How fucked is that?! Thankfully I wouldn't pay that amount.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Blue Jam » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 am

Saw this 3rd on Fb

Also seen runoured 4th, can't put for.spme reason but it's navy with sky blue trim. No idea of true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:14 am

Blue Jam wrote:Saw this 3rd on Fb

Also seen runoured 4th, can't put for.spme reason but it's navy with sky blue trim. No idea of true.

The version I've seen doesn't have a patch area for the sponsor, but solid stripes all the way through, with the sponsor name being in either white or sky blue to set itself out from the stripes.

I've also seen rumours of a 4th kit next season, but if/when this will happen, I've got no idea. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the kit launches happens while we're on the US tour.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum