***Treble Winners v Brighton Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Treble Winners v Brighton Official Match Thread***

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm

Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Not at all the same.

Carl blames everything on pep and has said he wants him out before.
He definitely does not like him at all.

I didn't see anyone hating alvarez.

But the bizarre part is suggesting any city fan was squirming with hatred after alvarez scored.

What a bellend

You're full of shit, you should read your own bizzare posts. You're jumped in and criticised him just before he created a golden chance for Foden to score in the FA cup vs Chelsea. You proceeded to correct yourself to save face. Just shows you've jumped the bandwagon blindly or should I say followed the trend.

Are you a control freak at home too? How about I run my posts by you first before posting them on here seeing as you're the official moderator?

Fancy being lectured by a potato groomer!

A potato groomer? Oh dear.
That's a bit embarrassing too...

The only bandwagon I'm on is the City bandwagon you fucking clown. I love some players (alvarez is one of them), I really like some others. I don't hate any of them.
Getting all tribal and putting people in one camp or another when it comes to our own players?
How old are you?

In the match thread when I mentioned he was having a very poor game in, he scored the lowest player rating in quite a lot of the papers the next day.

Now, your post was seriously embarrassing.
You said on a City forum that City fans were "squirming" with hatred after alvarez scored.

That is a fact. You cannot deny it. It's there in black and white

And now that you realise how fucking stupid it was, you're getting all angry.

Just try better in future and you can avoid all of the embarrassment.

Good lad
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Outcast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:43 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Outcast wrote:

But the bizarre part is suggesting any city fan was squirming with hatred after alvarez scored.

What a bellend

You're full of shit, you should read your own bizzare posts. You're jumped in and criticised him just before he created a golden chance for Foden to score in the FA cup vs Chelsea. You proceeded to correct yourself to save face. Just shows you've jumped the bandwagon blindly or should I say followed the trend.

Are you a control freak at home too? How about I run my posts by you first before posting them on here seeing as you're the official moderator?

The only bandwagon I'm on is the City bandwagon you fucking clown. I love some players (alvarez is one of them), I really like some others. I don't hate any of them.
Getting all tribal and putting people in one camp or another when it comes to our own players?
How old are you?

In the match thread when I mentioned he was having a very poor game in, he scored the lowest player rating in quite a lot of the papers the next day.

You said on a City forum that City fans were "squirming" with hatred after alvarez scored.

Good lad

Embarrassing? Do you think I'll get embarrassed on a fucking cyber net forum? You need to get a life potato groomer.

Do you actually hear yourself? Did you any point revisit previous threads and thoroughly analyse them or are you talking out of your arse based on assumption?

Are you one of those gimps plasters himself with city pin badges and scarves just to make out you're the oracle supporter?

I bet you get a kicks and drools over the keyboard, it's the only thing you got going in your miserable life arguing with others.

You're so insecure, waiting for a fellow poster to jump in, hold your hands and agree with you. Not sure why you feel or believe you're talking on behalf of others ( I take it all back if they voted you as the oracle). You must be vying for poster of the year award.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Indianablue » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:36 pm

Mase wrote:Apart from the fuck up nearly costing us a pen, Josko has been really good the past month. His ratings have been 7+ since March, apart from two games.

Hopefully being used as a LB to get used to being on the ball more in the Premier League. I’m really hopeful he’ll be class for us in the future.

I think he will be. His confidence is growing and he's certainly playing better. Thought the penalty claim against him could have been given, we've seen them before but i personally thought that the Brighton player ran across him at the death so he stood a chance of getting legged up. Brighton were playing for penalties when they were pushing to get back into it.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Indianablue » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 pm

salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:Alvarez haters must be squirming. Do we prefer pressure up front or occupying defenders? One is a great scoring machine but useless when not in the game or marked out. One is very good at putting pressure up front, creating space and less pressure on the midfield and defenders, however not a great finisher. Haaland needs to work harder to rediscover his all round form.

Its a nice problem to have. We can all see the differences in our game when we have Haaland in the team - or not. Said in the treble thread that Haaland cannot expect to start Sunday. He knows it after watching the overall team performance last night

If Haaland was fit, last night's game would have been ideal for him and Alvarez working as a pair and Foden inchanging with both. Actually enjoyed watching us play last night. Brighton wanted to make a game of it and it was much more open. Haaland injury is a bit mysterious, no news on what is wrong. If anyone looked fucked last night it was Rodri. Had a decent game but seen him alot better
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm

Must be a couple of big Title deciding games this weekend with the 115 Charges stories being regurgitated all over MSM again. :roll: :roll: :roll:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Must be a couple of big Title deciding games this weekend with the 115 Charges stories being regurgitated all over MSM again. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah I noticed that, the shills are so fucking predictable aren’t they.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:30 pm

OD making friends again is he :lol: :lol: ....fuckign billy no mates.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Must be a couple of big Title deciding games this weekend with the 115 Charges stories being regurgitated all over MSM again. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah I noticed that, the shills are so fucking predictable aren’t they.

mUen as well ,big headline no fuckin story cunts,
You would think that we are not from Manchester
carolina-blue

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 pm

Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Outcast wrote:

What a bellend

How old are you?

Good lad

Embarrassing? Do you think I'll get embarrassed on a fucking cyber net forum? You need to get a life potato groomer.

Do you actually hear yourself? Did you any point revisit previous threads and thoroughly analyse them or are you talking out of your arse based on assumption?

Are you one of those gimps plasters himself with city pin badges and scarves just to make out you're the oracle supporter?

I bet you get a kicks and drools over the keyboard, it's the only thing you got going in your miserable life arguing with others.

You're so insecure, waiting for a fellow poster to jump in, hold your hands and agree with you. Not sure why you feel or believe you're talking on behalf of others ( I take it all back if they voted you as the oracle). You must be vying for poster of the year award.

I'm still sensing a lot of anger and embarrassment.

You shouldn't be angry. Just learn from the experience and take it forward with you.
You should definitely be embarrassed though.

:lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:OD making friends again is he :lol: :lol: ....fuckign billy no mates.

Pipe down mongo, I've a new toy to play with. You're not needed for now

:twisted:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Outcast wrote:

What a bellend

How old are you?

Good lad

I'm still sensing a lot of anger and embarrassment.

You shouldn't be angry. Just learn from the experience and take it forward with you.
You should definitely be embarrassed though.

:lol:

You keep telling yourself I'm the angry one and somehow you're on top of this. Not sure why the word 'squirm' triggered your nerves?

Is there something you want to share with us OD?
Outcast

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm

No I've nothing to share.

Have you? It's just you've mentioned grooming a bit now and I'm wondering how familiar you are with the word.

Ah I'm only joking with you. Boring day at work but home now.

I didn't mean any of it and thanks for playing.

Have a lovely evening
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum