Training Thursday 29/12

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: Training Thursday 29/12

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 am

Plain Speaking wrote:Doug
Do you have to have your reports vetted by someone at the club now, to make sure confidential info is not leaked?

No.But I would expect that somebody does have a look to make sure.

One of the good things about getting closer on the inside at Carrington is that I meet others watching.They may be just friends of a player or somebody at the club or they maybe a club official of some kind.Yesterday there were the 2 Nasri brothers,2 friends of Yaya and a senior official at City.( I will leave him nameless)Only the latter spoke english but it was really interesting talking to him.Obviously he didn't know me from Adam but he seemed pleased that City had allowed me in when he heard I posted on the fan's forums and recognised the need for me to be very careful in what I post.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Plain Speaking » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
phips wrote:So i see you say that all senior players were involved...did Richards look like he has fully recovered from his injury? Did it look like he could play vs. Sunderland? Same with Kolarov? I wonder if we're gonna play Kolarov and give Clichy a rest or try to go with Clichy and have a strong side to maintain our "lead" at the top of the table.

nice report Doug, cheers.

I think Richards was ready for the last game but Mancini said in a press conference somewhere that it was better safe than sorry and left him out at WBA.Kolarov had also trained fully before christmas so it was the same for him.Hard to be sure which way Mancini will go with a fully fit squad.

There's only 2 days between our away trip to Sunderland and our home game against Liverpool. You would imagine, from previous games, that Mancini will change the full backs so its good to have them all fit again. There's lots of ex rags in the Sunderland side and O Neil will get them fired up for it, both games could be tricky.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby dazby » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Crossie wrote:BRIDGE GOT AN ASSIST?

The Doug Higginbottom propaganda machine is obviously now in place and City will do ANYTHING to get Bridge a move.

The club have got to him. Obviously.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 pm

dazby wrote:
Crossie wrote:BRIDGE GOT AN ASSIST?

The Doug Higginbottom propaganda machine is obviously now in place and City will do ANYTHING to get Bridge a move.

The club have got to him. Obviously.

Douglas Higgi is a Blue,
Douglas Higgi is a Blue,
Douglas Higgi is a Blue,
He loves Passes!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to Training Reports