Training Friday 9/11

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: Training Friday 9/11

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Have you seen the latest Inside City feature on the official website? Some of Friday's training is on there and although nothing special it does show a relaxed squad and especially Aguero especially relaxed and in dancing mood.

It also shows ( just after 19 minutes) a face that I don't know for someone on here to identify.

it's a pleasure I made a tradition of Saturday morning, I m gonna watch it straight on: I already have a suspect or two on who I am gonna see at about 19 minute.... ;)

edited: as often I was wrong. all along 19th minute I only noticed a couple of youngsters from EDS/Academy that I fail to recognize, particularly a very young blonde with red beeb.
Much earlier on, though, I seemed to spot, behind the fences and despite seasonal heavy dressing, someone who recalled me a very respected and revered person whose hand I had the immense pleasure to shake once a time.

Hallmark of the issue, though, is the portrait of a little part of the immense job made by all the great people from CitC: how they [Raggs allround] dare to misrepresent a Club of such Noblety!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Previous

Return to Training Reports