Training Monday 3/12

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: Training Monday 3/12

Postby bobby brows » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Mark Garrett wrote:
bobby brows wrote:So were potentially gonna see a full strength team tomorrow night? brave decision from Mancini if so.

I remember a derby when we played at Wigan on the wednesday before in the league cup and lost howey and distin to injury. fortunately richard dunne, gerard wiekens and lucien mettomo were immense in their place
The options Mancini has in defence and midfield to rotate are limited given our injuries as a result he has little room to move for tmo. Injuries to Richards, clichy, rodwell, kolarov, milner, silva- with yaya toure suspended.

Yaya suspended? Did not know that. That could be interesting. In the first game they double and triple covered him like he was Michael Jordan and we couldn't move the ball out of our half. If we have to devise a Plan B will Dortmund be able to work it out if we don't know what it is ourselves.
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Training Monday 3/12

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Mark Garrett wrote:
bobby brows wrote:So were potentially gonna see a full strength team tomorrow night? brave decision from Mancini if so.

I remember a derby when we played at Wigan on the wednesday before in the league cup and lost howey and distin to injury. fortunately richard dunne, gerard wiekens and lucien mettomo were immense in their place
The options Mancini has in defence and midfield to rotate are limited given our injuries as a result he has little room to move for tmo. Injuries to Richards, clichy, rodwell, kolarov, milner, silva- with yaya toure suspended.

Guidetti tweeted today "So Nice beeing back training with @jackrodwell and @21LVA ! Not à bad 4v4 team haha :) #MCFC".
Hopefully a good sign.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to Training Reports