First 2013 Training

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: First 2013 Training

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:From the article, it would appear to be Mancini who caused the photos. He was the one who went for Mario and grabbed him.

It looks like Mancini has totally flipped after a bad challenge by Mario who then proceded to give it back to the boss.

Let's just wait for the 'arm around the shoulder' photo shoot this afternoon.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Don't care what Balo has done what the fuck is Mancini's problem?!!! Is he not a professional? What must the other players think when they see their own boss scrapping with one of their colleagues?!!

I'd imagine if it wasn't Mario and was another player who made the bad tackle Mancini wouldn't have tried to scrap with them!!

One thing is for sure now, we can't use the 'Fergie's cracking up' taunt for a long long time!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Rumour is that Mancini was heard shouting "Mario, you could have killed him!!!"
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 pm

We know Balotelli is a nutball, that much has been clear for a very long time, but similarly it is not a great image for the club to see its manager openly trading blows with one of the players; yes, this does go on at clubs up and down the country, but nobody's training sessions in the world appear to be as bloody public as ours are, hence why City are constantly have to clean up this type of manure all the time.

By the looks of things, the many miles of additional rope that Roberto has afforded Balotelli above all others in the club, will eventually be the very same rope he hangs himself with as City manager.

I am sure the senior powers at City, regardless of Balotelli's culpability, will not take kindly to the manager being shown in such pictures and in such light. Add this to the CL showings and this seasons under-par points total and Mancini is signing his own exit warrant with every passing day.
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:32 pm

That's the most diplomatic & loyal thing I've ever read, & the fuckers won't trust you enough to let you stand inside the fence ?

Nice one Doug.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:howe are these cameras still getting in.. i thought we were doing something about this?

The fences are pretty high but there are gaps which can be seen through when they train on certain pitches and it's wide open for the photographers on the far side which is ok for pictures from another pitch.

Gary Neville just tweeted that the lack of privicy at the training ground needs sorting. We've all known this for a while yet it continues to allow our club to be portraid in a bad light.

To be fair Mancini must shoulder some of the blame today by the sounds of things.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Renato_CTID » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Is John Guidetti fit now? Maybe this would be his magic moment at the club!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:Is John Guidetti fit now? Maybe this would be his magic moment at the club!

He is fit but as he hasnt played any games he is far from fully fit or match fit.He is effectively at the end of his pre season training. But yes you would think he might have a chance now of getting on the bench soon at least
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:Is John Guidetti fit now? Maybe this would be his magic moment at the club!

He is fit but as he hasnt played any games he is far from fully fit or match fit.He is effectively at the end of his pre season training. But yes you would think he might have a chance now of getting on the bench soon at least

I just hope people give the lad a break if he turns like a battleship for a while & don't just write him off. (Why am I even bothering, of course they will write him off).

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

I just hope people give the lad a break if he turns like a battleship for a while & don't just write him off. (Why am I even bothering, of course they will write him off).

Guidetti? Was rubbish at WBA in the Lge Cup 2 yrs ago .... sell him!
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I'm gonna be right on his case if he ever gets that fat arse into a game.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Naturally Mario will take the majority of the flack for this but Mancini needs to get a grip.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I'm gonna be right on his case if he ever gets that fat arse into a game.

You may scoff, but I bet at least one fucker behind me will be on his case within 5 mins ;)

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:54 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Naturally Mario will take the majority of the flack for this but Mancini needs to get a grip.

That's the problem mate, he did!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:You may scoff, but I bet at least one fucker behind me will be on his case within 5 mins ;)

If they're anywhere near you then they must all be miserable bastards anyway ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:You may scoff, but I bet at least one fucker behind me will be on his case within 5 mins ;)

If they're anywhere near you then they must all be miserable bastards anyway ;-)

I only offer encouragement at the games.

I tell the truth on here, where they can't hear me.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Naturally Mario will take the majority of the flack for this but Mancini needs to get a grip.

That's the problem mate, he did!

6/10 for that mate

But seriously, does bobby not know that the vultures are out there with the cameras waiting for any sign of disharmony in the camp. Well done gaffer, you really cocked up today.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 pm

FFS if we were looking to sell him this window, we've just gone and fucked off any bargaining strength we might have had. again!!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

to be honest i just wrote him off based upon the conjecture in your post that he *may* turn slowly. I've seen enough based upon that to [strike]no[/strike] know better than to get my hopes up. Guido out.

cheers

EDIT: can't even pull a Wonderwall and blame autocorrect. I'm just lazy, and somewhat stupid it seems. FACT.
Last edited by DoomMerchant on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

to be honest i just wrote him off based upon the conjecture in your post that he *may* turn slowly. I've seen enough based upon that to no better than to get my hopes up. Guido out.

cheers

You could be in for a nice surprise then.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to Training Reports