First 2013 Training

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: First 2013 Training

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Renato_CTID wrote:Is John Guidetti fit now? Maybe this would be his magic moment at the club!

He is fit but as he hasnt played any games he is far from fully fit or match fit.He is effectively at the end of his pre season training. But yes you would think he might have a chance now of getting on the bench soon at least

I just hope people give the lad a break if he turns like a battleship for a while & don't just write him off. (Why am I even bothering, of course they will write him off).

to be honest i just wrote him off based upon the conjecture in your post that he *may* turn slowly. I've seen enough based upon that to no better than to get my hopes up. Guido out.

cheers

You could be in for a nice surprise then.

what do you have in store big fella? I like the sound of this. Go on.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:what do you have in store big fella? I like the sound of this. Go on.

Wait in the cellar with your gimp mask on & I'll give you a shout, er, next week..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Renato_CTID wrote:Is John Guidetti fit now? Maybe this would be his magic moment at the club!

He is fit but as he hasnt played any games he is far from fully fit or match fit.He is effectively at the end of his pre season training. But yes you would think he might have a chance now of getting on the bench soon at least

I just hope people give the lad a break if he turns like a battleship for a while & don't just write him off. (Why am I even bothering, of course they will write him off).

Like you did Nasty you mean?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:what do you have in store big fella? I like the sound of this. Go on.

Wait in the cellar with your gimp mask on & I'll give you a shout, er, next week..

fucking tease. you don't have anything for me, i'm calling you out on that.

Respond to CARL...he's clearly bored at his new job. Already.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:That's the most diplomatic & loyal thing I've ever read, & the fuckers won't trust you enough to let you stand inside the fence ?

Nice one Doug.

Indeed! that is top of my Mancini out's list of issues. genuine.
First and whole hearted cheers of the Year, Sir DH.

On topic: given that we are 10 days before next League engagement - pivotal one - I very much hope that David and not only him (Bazza springs to mind) will be granted some additional rest.

Can You sense a Mario + Guidetti pair for Watford, Dough? How John's stamina looks like on new year?
Also, I'd personally fancy an All Ivorian pair of holding midfielders for the FAC tie... more than good and enough for the task and legs kept fresh for the Emirates fight.

Happy New Year... :-)

ah, I missed to mention that, today, after 3 very Mancunian-like days, it's warm and sunshine here on the Southern border of the Blue Empire.... Just back from a mild trekking on the Portofino Promontory.... please do not outburst with envy.... :-)
Last edited by Swales4ever on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:39 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

Hahahahha your not wrong baldy....Im debating wether or not to pick my arse or my nose at this precise moment in time......come on Ted you fguckign Nasty hater...BRING IT ON !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Best Training report ever ... FACT
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Like you did Nasty you mean?

I haven't written off Nasty, I think he may make a good cb. I just don't think he is that good yet & isn't doing anything to merit being played almost every week as 1st choice cb. If we leave out Aguero regularly for Guidetti & he doesn't score shitloads of goals, I will think that's rather stupid as well.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

Hahahahha your not wrong baldy....Im debating wether or not to pick my arse or my nose at this precise moment in time......come on Ted you fguckign Nasty hater...BRING IT ON !

You were a Savic licker as well btw.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

You were a Savic licker as well btw.

Never ever licked him once , gave him a chance then slagged him off every day...which is fair.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Never ever licked him once , gave him a chance then slagged him off every day...which is fair.

Bit harsh.

He was only young.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

I see a hard 10 days coming on, ahead of next City televised game... :-)
ITK?

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm not sure which is least surprising,
"Mario behaves like a cock" or
"Mancini scraps with player and wipes millions off his value"
What a pair of fucking tools.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm not sure which is least surprising,
"Mario behaves like a cock" or
"Mancini scraps with player and wipes millions off his value"
What a pair of fucking tools.

I was scared we could have lost the Ol' Good Piccs on NYE....
thanks God.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 pm

If I was Mancini I'd have twatted him and if I was Mario I'd have twatted him back.

Soft Italian sod's!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Stu » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Happy New Year!

Is that you Edin?
So this is how it feels to be City,
This is what it means to stand tall,
This is how it feels when our club has no debt at all.
Blue Stu
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Zabaleta

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

you see it's all quiet now.... what a load of crap about training bust ups. Still it keeps City in he news ! even my wife spoke to me today about the 'bust up ' . it's no big deal at all, it happens everywhere, every team sport , all the way down to amatuer level. We're in the news all the time, sometimes true sometimes false.... still in the news though, Worldwide.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

zuricity wrote:you see it's all quiet now.... what a load of crap about training bust ups. Still it keeps City in he news ! even my wife spoke to me today about the 'bust up ' . it's no big deal at all, it happens everywhere, every team sport , all the way down to amatuer level. We're in the news all the time, sometimes true sometimes false.... still in the news though, Worldwide.

It's all quiet how ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Heard 2 interviews tonight on the radio. Sven was one where he said he spoke with City about how it was wrong for fans and anyone to be able to see the training sessions. Bit strange that as when Sven was there the gates were opened and anyone that turned up was allowed inside the fencing to watch.

Then on 5 live some reporter was talking about the public walkway and how City wanted to stop the access for anyone but couldn't. He mentioned that somebody (me) was always there watching and did training reports which was great for fans and harmless as they didn't give away sensitive information. He said he suggested that said person should be allowed inside and that had happened. He didn't mention it wasn't still happening.He went on to say he told them to build even higher fences even though they were probably not allowed to by the council on the basis that by the time any dispute was resolved we would have moved to the new site.

Cant wait for tomorrow's instalment.I might go very early and see how close they allow me to get to the press conference.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Heard 2 interviews tonight on the radio. Sven was one where he said he spoke with City about how it was wrong for fans and anyone to be able to see the training sessions. Bit strange that as when Sven was there the gates were opened and anyone that turned up was allowed inside the fencing to watch.

Then on 5 live some reporter was talking about the public walkway and how City wanted to stop the access for anyone but couldn't. He mentioned that somebody (me) was always there watching and did training reports which was great for fans and harmless as they didn't give away sensitive information. He said he suggested that said person should be allowed inside and that had happened. He didn't mention it wasn't still happening.He went on to say he told them to build even higher fences even though they were probably not allowed to by the council on the basis that by the time any dispute was resolved we would have moved to the new site.

Cant wait for tomorrow's instalment.I might go very early and see how close they allow me to get to the press conference.

This is obviously your fault. You realize that, right?
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

PreviousNext

Return to Training Reports