Christmas Eve Training

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Re: Christmas Eve Training

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Tesl wrote:What is wrong with Jovetic again? Last I heard he got sick so couldn't be on the bench against Leicester, did he go and injure himself again after or something??

Zabaleta sounds like hes recovering fast, any chance he could make it against Liverpool do we think?

Jovetic took ill the day of the Leicester game but was fine for training the day after that.But yes he did suffer a recurrence of a thigh injury but it won't be a long term one.

his situation is seriously wtf.

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Christmas Eve Training

Postby Dameerto » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Cheers both, as always, for your efforts over the year (and hopefully for many years to come).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to Training Reports