*****Official Derby of all Time match thread*****

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: *****Official Derby of all Time match thread*****

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am

ashton287 wrote:I don't care if Webb isn't starting I am expecting a fucking ridiculous decision to help them out. They haven't had a penalty for a game and a half now so they are due 2.

This is very funny but unfortunately it is also disturbingly accurate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby shawzy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:just watched the latest Inside City episode and have say I'm really chuffed seeing a bit of the old magic returning to Silva, as advised by DH.

also lovely to see glimpses of what would be if by a chance we actually succeed to rip Tevez off Kia's hands, in the final bits regarding the CitC event.

Highlight for me was seeing Tevez with them kids...Great stuff.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 pm

off topic but I feel I am not senior nor fit enough to start an *** official *** other games thread:

WIGAN are F***g 2 up against the Geordies... bit sorry for them, but sounds great for our forthcomings hopes...
glad for Martinez, tho

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby colonel_muck » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

just in case anyone thinks that failing to win on monday isnt the end of the season, swansea have just surrendered a three goal lead to wolves and sunderland have made bolton look like world beaters. that said our 'other tough game' newcastle have just been truly twatted by west lancashires answer to barcelona. looks like a fair few sides are already on those dubai beaches.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 pm

colonel_muck wrote:just in case anyone thinks that failing to win on monday isnt the end of the season, swansea have just surrendered a three goal lead to wolves and sunderland have made bolton look like world beaters. that said our 'other tough game' newcastle have just been truly twatted by west lancashires answer to barcelona. looks like a fair few sides are already on those dubai beaches.

Yep, looks like Bob was right; we need 3 wins.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby david yearsley » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
colonel_muck wrote:just in case anyone thinks that failing to win on monday isnt the end of the season, swansea have just surrendered a three goal lead to wolves and sunderland have made bolton look like world beaters. that said our 'other tough game' newcastle have just been truly twatted by west lancashires answer to barcelona. looks like a fair few sides are already on those dubai beaches.

Yep, looks like Bob was right; we need 3 wins.

Aye - the Mackems were truly shocking. O´Neill´s men are on their jollies and there´s nothing he can do about it. Swans will get crushed. Pisses me off that Wolves can score 4 there and we blanked - scandalous frankly
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby PALUS » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Can belive it derby is on my birthday M< WISH FOR MY 34 BIRTHDAY IS NOT WORLD PEACE HE CAN WAIT ONE MORE YEAR ITS TO CITY FUCK RAGS I WISH 4 - 1 AND I WISH TO VIDIC GET RED AND RONEY MINOR INJURY BUT AT LIST TWO GAMES CAN PLEY ....so this how is this wil be ...... 38 min 1 0 Aguero , 54 Yaya , 60 Aguero , 81 Young and becose its my birtHday and he have with rags 5 GOALS IN 4 GAMES 90 +1 DZeko 4 1 City will be champion on goal difrebce ........blow the candells
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”
PALUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Edin DZeko

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm

I'd absolutely love for Balo to get the winning goal. Shut a few fuckin cretins up who have blamed everything on him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

On another note, I'm shitting my knickers! I'm not gonna have one wink of sleep tonight!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby roblues » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Mase wrote:On another note, I'm shitting my knickers! I'm not gonna have one wink of sleep tonight!!

I've made a concerted effort not to think about the game this week but today it's been impossible...the butterflies are here for the next 24+ hours, and if they aren't sleeping neither am I.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Just thought I'd have a re-run of the game at the Swamp, the Blues sound awesome. Tyler just saying that Mancini's yet to beat Taggart since coming to the Prem. I do hope he proves him wrong.

Just don't tell me the score, I want it to be a surprise.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Just watched it myself. Loving the smile on Bob's face when we scored the 5th and 6th.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I'M gettin pissed tonight it's the only way i will get any sleep:)
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Can somebody give a warm manc greeting to Platini for me tomorrow night? Preferably down his trouser leg... Celtic style ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ashton287 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

24 hours or 1440 minutes or 86400 seconds.

FUCKING AAAAAAGES. Waking up tomorrow to kick off will be the longest 12 and a half hours of my life I reckon.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby feedthegreek » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:26 pm

having watched qpr today, if we win 2morrow i think its only the geordies who will stop us.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

feedthegreek wrote:having watched qpr today, if we win 2morrow i think its only the geordies who [strike]will[/strike] could stop us.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Can't get off the toilet, stop pacing around and don't think I will get any sleep. Longest day today and tomorrow is going to drag!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Blue Oli » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

I've got to get through a day of Swiss bankers and friigin London rags tomorrow before sitting down with beers to watch the game with two southern rags - I'm only sleeping tonight sue to copious amounts of alcohol tonight and my son who is 5 has spent the day running up and down the street in a city kit and wrapped in a big flag of mine from the 80s screaming 6-1 outside the rag supporters houses here in Essex - as a moss side boy I'm proud, drunk, nervous but most of all happy were still in it

I hope to feel the same tomorrow night at 10pm and if we are my son will stick it in the face of the rag supporting six year olds he deals with at school every day down here

For bell, for tuart, for corragan, for power, for goater - you new breed of city players better play with your heart out front - your better, miles better than that assembled bunch o taggarts twats - cry glory and fight for Colin the king, slay the dirty monstrosity built on media bias, this is the start, the blue moon tommorow will finally rise and shine over all of England and scare the fcuk out of the rest of English football as they see what is to be

If we lose I can be found at the bottom of a bar near Liverpool street for the rest of the week
Blue Oli
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby feedthegreek » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
feedthegreek wrote:having watched qpr today, if we win 2morrow i think its only the geordies who [strike]will[/strike] could stop us.

thanks.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Threads