*** Manchester City v Swansea City official match thread ***

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: *** Manchester City v Swansea City official match thread

Postby phips » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Vorm is out for 6 weeks. sucks for him and swansea. shame. i hope they don't get relegated.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Rag_hater wrote:Don't really give a fuck what pundit say think we played well.Happy with the performance today.

We won. I agree.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Didnt play well at all, but got the win which in itself is a quality. The points are on the board, time to have a couple of days off and prepare for West Ham.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:16 am

Alan Ball.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Duckman » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 am

pardon my persistance,
which tactical genius plays Kola on right wing?
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 am

phips wrote:Vorm is out for 6 weeks. sucks for him and swansea. shame. i hope they don't get relegated.

I hope they do. Their fans acted like a set of twats yesterday
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Bear60 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

Mase wrote:
phips wrote:Vorm is out for 6 weeks. sucks for him and swansea. shame. i hope they don't get relegated.

What were they doing to behave like twats ? I am in second tier of Colin Bell Stand so cant really see whats going on with them
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 am

Duckman wrote:pardon my persistance,

Kolarov started off on the left wing but Mancini switched him and Nasri after a while. That didn't work so then he subbed Kolarov in the interval. I think that's fair. Most coaches wouldn't have done that, but waited until the 60th minute or so. In connection to the discussion whether Mancini's stubbornedness would get him fired, I think it's a healthy sign that he recognized his mistake early on and made amends.

A more important question though is: what does Sinclair have to do in order to get a game? I mean seriously? Did Sinclair mistake Mancini for Douglas on his first training session? What has he done to never get trusted?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Redna » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Bear60 wrote:
Mase wrote:

What were they doing to behave like twats ? I am in second tier of Colin Bell Stand so cant really see whats going on with them

I heard them chanting about library and where we was sat at 305 it was a library. We tried to join in in some chanting but got looks from people around,they must have thought we were strangers ;) 1st half was dull 2nd half was better.I'm hoping for a better atmo at West Ham. Is STBL3 Row W Seat 151 any good? Hope it´s in the middel of the action.
Nice weather yesterday, today raining, taking my lads to Urbis is that any good?
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby KippaxBlue » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Images and comments on the match are now online at
http://www.rtfract.com/citoct12b.htm
KippaxBlue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

Kolarov started off on the left wing but Mancini switched him and Nasri after a while. That didn't work so then he subbed Kolarov in the interval. I think that's fair. Most coaches wouldn't have done that, but waited until the 60th minute or so. In connection to the discussion whether Mancini's stubbornedness would get him fired, I think it's a healthy sign that he recognized his mistake early on and made amends.

A more important question though is: what does Sinclair have to do in order to get a game? I mean seriously? Did Sinclair mistake Mancini for Douglas on his first training session? What has he done to never get trusted?

He plays a left fullback on the left wing, decides it's not working, so plays him on the right wing & eventually, after half a game, decides he's made enough of a cunt out of him to put him out of his misery, & this is a good thing ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

He plays a left fullback on the left wing, decides it's not working, so plays him on the right wing & eventually, after half a game, decides he's made enough of a cunt out of him to put him out of his misery, & this is a good thing ?

In the quote you can read "A more important question though is: what does Sinclair have to do in order to get a game? I mean seriously? Did Sinclair mistake Mancini for Douglas on his first training session? What has he done to never get trusted"

Although I'm not spelling it out I am actually writing "why the hell was kolarov even there in the first place when we have Sinclair"?

But as I said, he made a mistake and recognized it. Perhaps anyone with half a pair of brain cells could have told him to not try it in the first place but that didn't happen. He tried it, it failed, he recognized it, subbed kolarov for balotelli and released Tevez. Fair enough in my opinion.

There are long term issues with Mancini this season but in this instance, I'm content with how he acted.

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

In the quote you can read "A more important question though is: what does Sinclair have to do in order to get a game? I mean seriously? Did Sinclair mistake Mancini for Douglas on his first training session? What has he done to never get trusted"

Although I'm not spelling it out I am actually writing "why the hell was kolarov even there in the first place when we have Sinclair"?

But as I said, he made a mistake and recognized it. Perhaps anyone with half a pair of brain cells could have told him to not try it in the first place but that didn't happen. He tried it, it failed, he recognized it, subbed kolarov for balotelli and released Tevez. Fair enough in my opinion.

There are long term issues with Mancini this season but in this instance, I'm content with how he acted.

I just think it was dreadfully unfair on Kolarov without even getting into how Sinclair must feel. I'm not Kolarov's biggest fan but imo, he was doing his best to play the role Mancini had asked of him; he was moving infield to fill holes, covering when Clichy went forward, making runs into space. It wasn't his fault the team was playing poorly. Then Bob sticks the poor bastard on the right wing!

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dunnylad » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
I just think it was dreadfully unfair on Kolarov without even getting into how Sinclair must feel. I'm not Kolarov's biggest fan but imo, he was doing his best to play the role Mancini had asked of him; he was moving infield to fill holes, covering when Clichy went forward, making runs into space. It wasn't his fault the team was playing poorly. Then Bob sticks the poor bastard on the right wing!

It's a while since I've seen a wide player at city so wide he was stood on the touch line - he actually got more involved when he switched to the right, but is so one footed he had to come inside all the time. Must have been a toss up between Kolarov & Nasri over who should come off, despite one cross in the second half Nasri was again disappointing - not good enough for me
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

It's a while since I've seen a wide player at city so wide he was stood on the touch line - he actually got more involved when he switched to the right, but is so one footed he had to come inside all the time. Must have been a toss up between Kolarov & Nasri over who should come off, despite one cross in the second half Nasri was again disappointing - not good enough for me

At his best, Nasri is world class but that is rare. Just imagine what City would look like with another player of Silva/Tevez/Aguero/Yaya class in place of him ? It's only a matter of time before that happens unless he makes a drastic improvement.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

I agree that Mancini should be careful with shoving players into strange positions. Milner is one who has suffered the most because of this habit, Kolarov another. The players aren't to be blamed when their manager puts them into strange positions, at least do a degree. Mancini keeps harping on about versatility and I agree with him to a certain extent but he does have this strange habit of asking a little to much of players when it comes to switching positions.

I guess it's one of his weaknesses.

Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:14 am

Download Full Game | City v Swansea (27/10/12) HD 720p

Broadcast : ESPN UK HD
Language : English
Source : DVBRIP
Encoding : video 3 Mbps h.264 mkv 25fps- audio mp3 192kbps
Duration : 01:40:00
Size : 2,4GB
Release Type : HD 720p Full Match

1st Half
http://hotfile.com/dl/177705225/a264b72 ... 1.mkv.html

2nd Half
http://hotfile.com/dl/177711459/fcf7ec5 ... 2.mkv.html

MOTD 27/10/12 HD 720p

Broadcast : BBC One HD
Language : English
Source : DVBRIP
Encoding : video 3 Mbps h.264 mkv 25fps - audio mp3 192kbps
Duration : 01:16:25
Size : 1.7GB
Release Type : HD 720p Full Show

http://hotfile.com/dl/177730907/8093eca ... S.mkv.html

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby freshie » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:Download Full Game | City v Swansea (27/10/12) HD 720p

1st Half
http://hotfile.com/dl/177705225/a264b72 ... 1.mkv.html

2nd Half
http://hotfile.com/dl/177711459/fcf7ec5 ... 2.mkv.html

MOTD 27/10/12 HD 720p

http://hotfile.com/dl/177730907/8093eca ... S.mkv.html

Thanks for the links :)
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Bear60 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Snob!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Bear60 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Snob!

lol.

thanks freshie, most welcome!
not to my credit though, I only browse, copy and paste... ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Previous

Return to Match Day Threads