*** Scum v City - Official Match Thread ***

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: *** Scum v City - Official Match Thread ***

Postby littlebig » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Commence churning stomach, won't get a tap done in work today.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Slim wrote:I have just listened to Physical Graffiti from start to finish, would take something incredible to shake me from this calm.

Ten years gone takes me someplace else. That entire record is the apex of their creativity. presence is close but the sheer span of PG is just immense.

I'm fucking cranking it in 2 hours in prep.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Tesl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 pm

We are better than them so should win. I'd be super happy with any win in almost any circumstances, I hate this fixture and don't enjoy it at all.
Tesl
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:I have just listened to Physical Graffiti from start to finish, would take something incredible to shake me from this calm.

Ten years gone takes me someplace else. That entire record is the apex of their creativity. presence is close but the sheer span of PG is just immense.

I'm fucking cranking it in 2 hours in prep.

Right now its beefheart..."on tomorrow"
Onto tomorrow you scummy rag cunts
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Burt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

I work here in scumland on The Quays. Came to work on the tram this morning and there were fousands of em all dressed up with red & white jesters hats on and faces painted red & white carrying banners, blowing vezezulas and partying. I asked em what was happenin and they told me that they are partying cos it's their cup final. I just smiled smuggly..........................
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
john@staustell wrote:After all those years of slagging us off on Soccer Saturday before his fall from grace, Rodders is on the bandwagon!:

Rodney Marsh claims not a single player from Manchester United would get into Manchester City’s team.

The two rivals meet at Old Trafford on Tuesday night and Marsh claims former club City are well set to do the double over David Moyes, following their 4-1 victory earlier in the season.

“I wouldn’t pick one player from the Manchester United team and put it in Manchester City’s,” he told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show. “Wayne Rooney is their best player. In my Man City line-up I would have Yaya Toure just behind Sergio Aguero, in the same position Rooney plays with Robin Van Persie. I would have Yaya over Rooney every day of the week.

“In fact Yaya Toure, who sometimes even plays a little deeper, has scored more goals than Rooney this season,” he added. “I don’t see one Man United player who would get in the Man City line-up. A lot of people would say David De Gea but I would pick Joe Hart over him as well.”

He's got a PhD in wumming, has Rodney.

[tweet]448078811607752705[/tweet]

[tweet]448110467027054592[/tweet]
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby clippo22 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:34 pm

If we control the midfield as we should then the game should be ours. They are too weak in defence and midfield to stop us scoring, unless we don't take our chances! Vital we win tonight as we don't want to head to the Emirates on the back of a defeat! Fail to win there and the title is going to be very difficult to win!

Start with pace and energy and terrify them, couple of early goals and it will be interesting to see if the scum fans cheer them till the end or turn on Davey!
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby AG7 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:54 pm

[tweet]448473072111476736[/tweet]

@Toure_yaya42: I dont know about you but I am so ready for tonight's derby.. Let s do this!!

https://twitter.com/toure_yaya42/status ... 2111476736
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby PeterParker » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:10 pm

I have Sky Sports on my phone and i receive a lot of their updates and infos. I am right now in the metro and reading that tonight, Paul Scholes will join the studio for the derby.

I think we must prepare for the most biased anti-City night ever. This will be more than the last day in 2012.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 pm

I just watch several games rags lost and i feel calmness taking over me. They are really shit and no matter the fight they give if we play with 80 % and ref don't fuck us big time, we will win easy.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:21 pm

PeterParker wrote:I have Sky Sports on my phone and i receive a lot of their updates and infos. I am right now in the metro and reading that tonight, Paul Scholes will join the studio for the derby.

I think we must prepare for the most biased anti-City night ever. This will be more than the last day in 2012.

Thankfully im sky proof.
Ever since their "price tag" music at the end of the 0-2 v bayern
I was so angry that night re:tevez/mancini and that just added to it
FUCK EM
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I have Sky Sports on my phone and i receive a lot of their updates and infos. I am right now in the metro and reading that tonight, Paul Scholes will join the studio for the derby.

Thankfully im sky proof.
Ever since their "price tag" music at the end of the 0-2 v bayern
I was so angry that night re:tevez/mancini and that just added to it
FUCK EM

So avoid SKY by any means .FFS i m lucky i have this SPORTKLUB i watch just one time on SKY City and all they talk about was money, money ,money like no other Club in world was ever spending money.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Feeling sick about this one. Logic would say that we have a far superior team but this is a derby and they need to save some face after a shambles of a season. I will take any sort of win. Cant watch this one as training. Come on City......

Really... they have not cancelled training tonight or changed the time, cant you feign an injury :-)

I do actually have an issue and will be with the physio but will be at the training ground till 9pm with everyone else. It's another sacrifice I have to make :-)
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Dameerto » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Feeling sick about this one. Logic would say that we have a far superior team but this is a derby and they need to save some face after a shambles of a season. I will take any sort of win. Cant watch this one as training. Come on City......

Really... they have not cancelled training tonight or changed the time, cant you feign an injury :-)

I do actually have an issue and will be with the physio but will be at the training ground till 9pm with everyone else. It's another sacrifice I have to make :-)

Bribe the physio to move it to a room with Sky maybe?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby AG7 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Sister of fu wrote: I do actually have an issue and will be with the physio but will be at the training ground till 9pm with everyone else. It's another sacrifice I have to make :-)

Surely club could arrange training sessions around the big game ... you all are part of the whole team and I think club should encourage the whole Women's group to maybe watch and support together ... not all other women players are City fans like you so a good time to perhaps get them converting?
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm

I'm with SoF, bricking it and worrying they will get all the luck going and get a home match right for once this season.Of course we are better than they are right through the team but the best team doesn't always win.

I go on hols tomorrow and I want to buy papers as I leave the country which has the media biased tossers squirming again.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Twobob » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Just had a pop up from sky sports news 'can scummers win three games in a row and dent Man Citys title bid?'

Pretty much sets the tone for the bias...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Risby » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Twobob wrote:Just had a pop up from sky sports news 'can scummers win three games in a row and dent Man Citys title bid?' Pretty much sets the tone for the bias...

Got that to. What a load of shit.

Let's hope Pellers bollocks them before they go out for the first half so we come with some fire.
If we start well, we will batter them.

Come on city.
Risby
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Zaba

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm fucking fuming!!! Had a meal booked for 1830 hrs for one of the girls leaving which meant I'd be back for the start of the game. The organiser has just let everybody know that the time has had to change to 2000 hrs because she's got to take HER fucking mother to the airport!!!

I'd usually skip it but as their boss it'd be fairly fucking shit of me to not attend, especially as I'm doing the farewell speech.

Fucking bint is getting some shit and believe me when I say that one foot out of line and she's fucking gone!!!

CUNT!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Please keep the game updated on here so I can at least catch-up when I get back. Hopefully back for the 2nd half.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Threads