*** Official City Vs Sunderland Match Day Thread ***

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: *** Official City Vs Sunderland Match Day Thread ***

Postby PrezIke » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Gutless except for a few players. Deserved this result. Maddening once again m
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 pm

I really do struggle to understand us at times I truly do. We can be the most enjoyable, exciting and class team and then when we have everything to play for, do that!!!

Crackers! Cannot blame Pellegrini for that unless part of his team talk is that we get three points for half arsed performances. Its fucking weird.
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Blue2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Alfie wrote:Why is Milner so distinctly average when playing from the start? Fckn hell..

GET IN COME ON NOW!!

Average? - you flatter him.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Blue2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Alfie wrote:Why is Milner so distinctly average when playing from the start? Fckn hell..

GET IN COME ON NOW!!

Average? - you flatter him.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 pm

I really do struggle to understand us at times I truly do. We can be the most enjoyable, exciting and class team and then when we have everything to play for, do that!!!

Crackers! Cannot blame Pellegrini for that unless part of his team talk is that we get three points for half arsed performances. Its fucking weird.
ruralblue

Postby sheblue » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

That's the end of that, third place here we come.
Deflating.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 pm

ruralblue

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 pm

kindly find them cunts a months wages.

We are/were in a title fight ffs.

how long is silva out for?

we need liverpool to lose at least 1 game

and palace have just beaten everton away

SO ANGRY. the last time we dropped points when i was there was the munich derby. STOP PLAYING GAMES MIDWEEK
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby feedthegreek » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

cant understand, sunday he starts dzecko no kolorov, tonight kolorov and no dzecko, shamefull performance bar odd couple of players what an anti climax to the seasons end.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 pm

The last time we were class was spurs away in january.

we dont chase the ball anymore, too many lazy cunt performances, half arsed millionare twats
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 pm

We look mentally tired, took far too much on chasing 4 trophies that it has cost us two of them so far. Now need both Liverpool & Chelsea to drop points.

As for the clammer for Milner before tonight, that's why he doesn't play - and before anyone says they would prefer him in the middle, I wouldn't if he fucking passes like that! He wasn't the worst, but there's a few on here I'm glad don't pick the team.
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 pm

ruralblue wrote:I really do struggle to understand us at times I truly do. We can be the most enjoyable, exciting and class team and then when we have everything to play for, do that!!!

I'm not sure mate. The team tonight was a consequence of not rotating the players properly, relying on the star names and when the shit hits the fan, not enough game time didn't allow the players to shine.

However, no point in crying. I had us down to be challenging at the end. It looks as though it ain't going to happen and we move on to next season.

Vinnie looked completely disheartened as he walked off. Poor lad.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm

PeterParker wrote:What more can you say?

Great season for me, injuries got us and some poor performances from some key players at some key moments. That been said, we can see only forward. With some small adjusments, we can do better next year.

great season?

so the first fuck up which everyone called out was not buying anyone in jan and relying on garcia and demihceles to progress in 4 cups.

the second fuck up was resting players for wigan and prioritising a cup we were 1) already out of 2) are never going to win we have players like garcia, demicheles, hart and dzeko playing

tonight was our third fuck up
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Jon London » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm

The substitutions were terrible unless Sergio was knackered and Fernandinho injured. Why take Sergio off and Negredo off when you are winning. Jovetic whilst lively was ineffective and Dzekp never touched the ball.
Jon London
Robinho's Step Over

Postby PeterParker » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Nick wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What more can you say?

Great season for me, injuries got us and some poor performances from some key players at some key moments. That been said, we can see only forward. With some small adjusments, we can do better next year.

great season?

so the first fuck up which everyone called out was not buying anyone in jan and relying on garcia and demihceles to progress in 4 cups.

the second fuck up was resting players for wigan and prioritising a cup we were 1) already out of 2) are never going to win we have players like garcia, demicheles, hart and dzeko playing

tonight was our third fuck up

For me it was a really good season, yeah we fucked up, but we played football and this created some great automatics between players.

I will argumentate if you want me to do that. Yes, we did a lot of wrong, but for me, this was something else.

Regarding Demichelis. Vinnie did in the last two games as many mistakes as Demi did in all our season and he got smashed around here.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 pm

feedthegreek wrote:cant understand, sunday he starts dzecko no kolorov, tonight kolorov and no dzecko, shamefull performance bar odd couple of players what an anti climax to the seasons end.

I had a bad feeling from the start when I saw the line-up. I can understand starting Aguero but what has Negredo done lately to deserve a start ahead of Dzeko and Jovetic ???
How can you start a vital match without our only in-form striker ?? Resting players ? This was not the time for it especially with Yaya and Silva both out.
Disgraceful performance is all I can say. And how can Milner turn from gold to shit within 3 days ? Unbelievable !
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby Jon London » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 pm

I blame T Sherwood for saying we were the best team on the planet. He just did the team talk for every match we played since and the press talking about the best paid team on the planet tonight would have motivated £15k a week Whickham for sure.
Jon London
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Dub City » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Nasri had a poor game then gets an relatively simple chance to snatch a victory we didnt deserve he cant take.

Not saying he was worst player but with Silva and Yaya out we were crying out for him to step up and be counted and he offered nothing.

Cant think of one player who can come off and say they did their job well tonight, when ur lucky to take a point at home to bottom of the league when chasing the title I cant see the season ending well.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby halnone » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 pm

I'm surprisingly not as angry with the result as I thought I would be.

Bring on next season.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby guv111 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 pm

We're always one mistake away from calamity because we no longer kill teams off. We just beg them to take points off us these days with our listless, plodding football, and there's always someone like Kompany, Demichelis or Hart ready to oblige. It's like we get a kick out of failing.

Third place after installing a new manager and all last summer's signings. Piss poor.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Threads