Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Mon May 17, 2021 6:05 am

mr_nool wrote:
Andy wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.

He’s a serial offender and he’s got away with it so far...

Yeah, sorry about that. I checked the top twleama fairly regularly at the start of the season, but haven't got around to it lately. If you see anyone fielding rags, just let me know.

Another serial offender (looking back at previous GWs): Cross knee ligament, currently 10th. This week he made the (hopefully) fatal mistake of being in a position to overtake me :lol:
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby mr_nool » Mon May 17, 2021 10:57 am

Andy wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Andy wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.

He’s a serial offender and he’s got away with it so far...

Yeah, sorry about that. I checked the top twleama fairly regularly at the start of the season, but haven't got around to it lately. If you see anyone fielding rags, just let me know.

Another serial offender (looking back at previous GWs): Cross knee ligament, currently 10th. This week he made the (hopefully) fatal mistake of being in a position to overtake me :lol:

Cheers mate!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby mr_nool » Thu May 27, 2021 5:55 pm

Big congrats to Red Star Morningside who won the classic league with 2.387 points, earning him a respectable 108,965th place in the over all competition :D .

Top five:

1. Red Star Morningside, 2387 pt
    Pep Lardiola, 2330 pt
    Red Star Belgrove, 2270 pt
    The WhatsApp Group, 2244 pt
    Rag Free Zone, 2230 pt

I think I know who most of you are on here, but don't want to out you. But feel free to claim your fame. Personally I'm chuffed with my 4th spot.

In the head2head my team got overtaken by Ex-Emma Stone in the final game week, but since she fieldd dirty rags (you can't kick teams out of the head2head once it's started) I consider myself the winner! :lol:

the only other familiar name in the top 5 was Beefy who ended up in third.

Hope to see you all again next season!

By the way, if anyone fancy setting one up fthe Euros, I'm in, but I don't really have the time or drive to do it myself right now though.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Previous

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others