Fantasy football 2018/19

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:42 pm

The FFL is open to re-register.

Slim you can transfer ownership now if you wish.
https://draft.premierleague.com/entry/join-create
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29225
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:29 pm

is it this code 42835-15347 from a couple of seasons back or is it a new 1
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:39 am

Slim needs to log in in (re-)activate the league.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby stevefromdonny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

so every 1 is waiting for slim to do his thing, its only 4 weeks to KO
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Slim » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 pm

It’ll have to wait until I’m out of hospital, should be this weekend.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30223
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby stevefromdonny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Slim wrote:It’ll have to wait until I’m out of hospital, should be this weekend.



sorry mate didnt know
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:44 am

Slim wrote:It’ll have to wait until I’m out of hospital, should be this weekend.


What happened and is everything alright now mate?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11407
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 pm

League is renewed, who was taking over admin this year?
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30223
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:19 am

Slim wrote:League is renewed, who was taking over admin this year?


I can do it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Slim » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:00 am

mr_nool wrote:
Slim wrote:League is renewed, who was taking over admin this year?


I can do it.


Thanks noolie, you’ll have to start the h2h as only the classic auto renews.

Give me a minute and I’ll transfer it over.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30223
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 am

a warning guys, I’ve just created a winning team!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11407
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 am

Slim wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Slim wrote:League is renewed, who was taking over admin this year?


I can do it.


Thanks noolie, you’ll have to start the h2h as only the classic auto renews.

Give me a minute and I’ll transfer it over.


I will set up the H2H on Monday.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:54 pm

OK lads, the code for the H2H is: 43207-231904

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: 43207-192044
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:22 pm

mr_nool wrote:OK lads, the code for the H2H is: <a href="tel:43207-231904">43207-231904</a>

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: <a href="tel:43207-192044">43207-192044</a>

Sayin codes are invalid
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:42 pm

City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:OK lads, the code for the H2H is: <a href="tel:43207-231904">43207-231904</a>

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: <a href="tel:43207-192044">43207-192044</a>

Sayin codes are invalid


That's very oddd. I copied them straight off the site. Have you used the right code for the right league? I.e. you haven't accidentally tried to enter the H2H with the code for the classic league and vice versa?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 pm

mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:OK lads, the code for the H2H is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-231904">43207-231904</a>">43207-231904</a>

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-192044">43207-192044</a>">43207-192044</a>

Sayin codes are invalid


That's very oddd. I copied them straight off the site. Have you used the right code for the right league? I.e. you haven't accidentally tried to enter the H2H with the code for the classic league and vice versa?

Went onto join private leagues put codes in says invalid, swapped them says invalid again .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:20 pm

City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:OK lads, the code for the H2H is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-231904">43207-231904</a>">43207-231904</a>

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-192044">43207-192044</a>">43207-192044</a>

Sayin codes are invalid


That's very oddd. I copied them straight off the site. Have you used the right code for the right league? I.e. you haven't accidentally tried to enter the H2H with the code for the classic league and vice versa?

Went onto join private leagues put codes in says invalid, swapped them says invalid again .


Could you try this one for the classic league and see if it works: 42835-15347
It shouldn't since that's the old one, but maybe something's gone wrong with the transfer of the admin rights to me.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:55 pm

mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:OK lads, the code for the H2H is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-231904">43207-231904</a>">43207-231904</a>

Bob, do you wanna tweet invitations from the mcfc.net account?

The code for the normal league is: <a href="tel:<a href="tel:43207-192044">43207-192044</a>">43207-192044</a>

Sayin codes are invalid


That's very oddd. I copied them straight off the site. Have you used the right code for the right league? I.e. you haven't accidentally tried to enter the H2H with the code for the classic league and vice versa?

Went onto join private leagues put codes in says invalid, swapped them says invalid again .


Could you try this one for the classic league and see if it works: 42835-15347
It shouldn't since that's the old one, but maybe something's gone wrong with the transfer of the admin rights to me.

No noolie that not working either pal .Got into my other leagues all ok and the Mancityfans.net Classic League has auto renewed but the H2H just isn't happening ?
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Strange mate. I see that WW had managed to join.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22252
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy football 2018/19

Postby Dunnylad » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Mine automatically re-joined no codes needed. Struggling to pick a decent team as no idea how much the post-World Cup effect will impact on the starting line-ups. Plus I'm away when the window shuts
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
User avatar
Dunnylad
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: Darlington
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Next

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest