Predictions League 2018/19

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:00 am

League set up as usual

Code for the league is orqb2

Cheers
Ww
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29210
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby johnny99 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Lol
3 horse race
User avatar
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Location: nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Talksport? What's name or is it same as last year?
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6743
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby johnny99 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Talksport mcf.net
User avatar
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Location: nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm

johnny99 wrote:Talksport mcf.net


Thanks J99, sorted now!
Might be worth touting it in the Maine forum?
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6743
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 pm

johnny99 wrote:Lol
3 horse race

6 now!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35069
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Let’s goooo
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby rsg26 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Ive been waiting all season to unload on a dead cert bet. I think Fulham at home is going to be an absolute guarantee as do the stats and bookmakers. Does anyone disagree?

https://www.betseven.net/football-betti ... vs-fulham/
rsg26
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: aguero

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:17 pm

rsg26 wrote:Ive been waiting all season to unload on a dead cert bet. I think Fulham at home is going to be an absolute guarantee as do the stats and bookmakers. Does anyone disagree?

https://www.betseven.net/football-betti ... vs-fulham/

One thing I have learned both as a punter and a betting shop manager, is there really is no such thing as a guaranteed win on a bet. I have seen supposed dead certs pull up, unseat riders, miss penalties, open goals. You name it, it can and does happen. At the moment I myself favour betting on there just being a single goal in a match and even last season I was stung by 0-0s involving all the top sides, City at Palace and home to Huddersfield, Barcelona and Madrid at home in La Liga to sides they’d ordinarily batter, Celtic at home in the SPL. It happens.

Yes, we should beat Fulham on paper and 9/10 times we will do but it is that one time which will happen and you never know when it might be. Weren’t we massive favourites at Wolves too!
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14715
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 pm

nottsblue wrote:
rsg26 wrote:Ive been waiting all season to unload on a dead cert bet. I think Fulham at home is going to be an absolute guarantee as do the stats and bookmakers. Does anyone disagree?

https://www.betseven.net/football-betti ... vs-fulham/

One thing I have learned both as a punter and a betting shop manager, is there really is no such thing as a guaranteed win on a bet. I have seen supposed dead certs pull up, unseat riders, miss penalties, open goals. You name it, it can and does happen. At the moment I myself favour betting on there just being a single goal in a match and even last season I was stung by 0-0s involving all the top sides, City at Palace and home to Huddersfield, Barcelona and Madrid at home in La Liga to sides they’d ordinarily batter, Celtic at home in the SPL. It happens.

Yes, we should beat Fulham on paper and 9/10 times we will do but it is that one time which will happen and you never know when it might be. Weren’t we massive favourites at Wolves too!


Spammer NB, gone.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29210
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:59 am

nottsblue wrote:
rsg26 wrote:Ive been waiting all season to unload on a dead cert bet. I think Fulham at home is going to be an absolute guarantee as do the stats and bookmakers. Does anyone disagree?

https://www.betseven.net/football-betti ... vs-fulham/



One thing I have learned both as a punter and a betting shop manager, is there really is no such thing as a guaranteed win on a bet.
I have seen supposed dead certs pull up, unseat riders, miss penalties, open goals. You name it, it can and does happen. At the moment I myself favour betting on there just being a single goal in a match and even last season I was stung by 0-0s involving all the top sides, City at Palace and home to Huddersfield, Barcelona and Madrid at home in La Liga to sides they’d ordinarily batter, Celtic at home in the SPL. It happens.

Yes, we should beat Fulham on paper and 9/10 times we will do but it is that one time which will happen and you never know when it might be. Weren’t we massive favourites at Wolves too!


Apart from Liverpool winning the prem this season obviously. For some reason betting agencies still take bets on it even though they’ve already won it
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Flipping eck Beefy!! Great week this week, it's not like I had shit week so far (fucking Everton were supposed to draw and I would have 200+ )
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6743
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:25 am

CTID Hants wrote:Flipping eck Beefy!! Great week this week, it's not like I had shit week so far (fucking Everton were supposed to draw and I would have 200+ )


I have +185 this week so far. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29210
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:29 am

I hate this game. +5 points this week. As always I'm only one goal off on almost all matches, getting me either -10 or 10 points per game. And every bloody week I get my banker wrong and lose another 30 points.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:38 am

Wonderwall wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Flipping eck Beefy!! Great week this week, it's not like I had shit week so far (fucking Everton were supposed to draw and I would have 200+ )


I have +185 this week so far. :mrgreen:


I would have been +235 if it had been 1-1- but now on +115, it's all Pelligrini's fault :roll:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6743
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Managed to hit the front at the same weekend city have in the league. I am under no illusions that my form will be utterly shite in comparison to city in the coming weeks but I will take it whilst I am ahead @LFC style.... Haha #premature
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29210
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions League 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:13 am

Wonderwall wrote:Managed to hit the front at the same weekend city have in the league. I am under no illusions that my form will be utterly shite in comparison to city in the coming weeks but I will take it whilst I am ahead @LFC style.... Haha #premature


140 points this week and that without getting "only" 30 for my banker bonus. First decent week for me.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht


Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests