Predictions league 2016/17

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Duckman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:22 pm

godamn it, one city goal away from almost perfect prediction. urgh.
private dick/family man
User avatar
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Got done by a team of rags with even the captain a rag. Can't get rid either. Makes me sick.

This should be void and I get the win :lol:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Justified logic » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm a specialist in -10.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 am

Looks like the league is tough to predict this year as I haven't had a good week (i.e.over 30points) in ages and I'm still only 200points behind the leader
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 am

Great week this week got every one right but Leicester. No perfect scores though
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am

I'm on a roll. Unfortunately this season that means couple of positive weeks in a row lol.

Been a tough season so far as I'm only couple of hundred points off the top tho, long way to go
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:51 am

Wowser best week in history for me +225.
Me and Doug are battling it out for top spot. I am 10 points ahead at the moment but Doug has had an unbelievable run of good score over the last few weeks.

Long way to go yet though and I am normally crap at this but not as crap as my brother. :lol:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Justified logic » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:36 am

Don't know whether I'm overthinking the scores or just bashing any old figures in. Anyway, not giving up on top 4 yet!
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Slim » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:48 am

Wonderwall wrote:Wowser best week in history for me +225.
Me and Doug are battling it out for top spot. I am 10 points ahead at the moment but Doug has had an unbelievable run of good score over the last few weeks.

Long way to go yet though and I am normally crap at this but not as crap as my brother. :lol:


This is why I don't go in this league...couldn't predict the weather if my hair was getting wet.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Average week this week. Just managing to keep Doug behind me but it's as tight as it gets
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 am

Right now would be a good time to have a monster week, everyone seems to get pretty poor overall scores. I know how I'll spend my coffee break tomorrow!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm reverting to doing mine Friday nights with a few pints of numbers behind me, i don't think I've been as low as 6th in about 3-4 years!!!

Saturday mornings, overthinking it, studying table & previous results clearly isn't working!
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:14 pm

CTID Hants wrote:I'm reverting to doing mine Friday nights with a few pints of numbers behind me, i don't think I've been as low as 6th in about 3-4 years!!!

Saturday mornings, overthinking it, studying table & previous results clearly isn't working!


Good news bad news. Couldn't be more happy when I decide to have the scum as my banker win and they let me down. ::))
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10096
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:I'm reverting to doing mine Friday nights with a few pints of numbers behind me, i don't think I've been as low as 6th in about 3-4 years!!!

Saturday mornings, overthinking it, studying table & previous results clearly isn't working!


Good news bad news. Couldn't be more happy when I decide to have the scum as my banker win and they let me down. ::))


Same here
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am

This stuff can be really annoying. 2 nil with seconds to go and my Chelsea prediction is spot on and with 2 Chelsea defenders it's not all bad with Chelsea winning as expected. Some pratt scores in the dying seconds and it's all gone and some other lucky bugger gets the score right. I blame the referee!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10096
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby mr_nool » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:This stuff can be really annoying. 2 nil with seconds to go and my Chelsea prediction is spot on and with 2 Chelsea defenders it's not all bad with Chelsea winning as expected. Some pratt scores in the dying seconds and it's all gone and some other lucky bugger gets the score right. I blame the referee!


I was the lucky bugger this time. Had this down as a 2-1 win for Chelsea. Actually got 30 points each for the last three games. I really needed that after all the poor luck I've had this season.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20574
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:02 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:This stuff can be really annoying. 2 nil with seconds to go and my Chelsea prediction is spot on and with 2 Chelsea defenders it's not all bad with Chelsea winning as expected. Some pratt scores in the dying seconds and it's all gone and some other lucky bugger gets the score right. I blame the referee!


I was the lucky bugger this time. Had this down as a 2-1 win for Chelsea. Actually got 30 points each for the last three games. I really needed that after all the poor luck I've had this season.


I am also one of those lucky buggers
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:This stuff can be really annoying. 2 nil with seconds to go and my Chelsea prediction is spot on and with 2 Chelsea defenders it's not all bad with Chelsea winning as expected. Some pratt scores in the dying seconds and it's all gone and some other lucky bugger gets the score right. I blame the referee!


I was the lucky bugger this time. Had this down as a 2-1 win for Chelsea. Actually got 30 points each for the last three games. I really needed that after all the poor luck I've had this season.


I am also one of those lucky buggers

Without that goal in the dying seconds I would have almost broken the 0 barrier.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby mr_nool » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Can the scores in today's games please stay as they are right now? It'll give me 130 well needed points.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20574
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby mr_nool » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Damn it. From 130 down to 35.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20574
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest