Predictions league 2016/17

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 am

I just can't seem to get any big weeks this year. Any!

Always just the fourty odd points or something which clearly isn't enough to put me back to the top this year
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby mr_nool » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am

Moonchesteri wrote:I just can't seem to get any big weeks this year. Any!

Always just the fourty odd points or something which clearly isn't enough to put me back to the top this year


I don't think I've had a single week when i got my 3x match spot on. Most weeks it results in -30 points and I'd seriously be better off not playing it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20574
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Justified logic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:25 pm

The system OK'ed my selection on Friday and gave me the verification message. Then after the Spurs game I saw that I didn't have any predictions saved, so redid it. Now I see that those were saved but my banker and insurance cards weren't saved so just put a banker on the Arse game.

Anyone else had these problems with having their input (not) saved?
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:59 am

Justified logic wrote:The system OK'ed my selection on Friday and gave me the verification message. Then after the Spurs game I saw that I didn't have any predictions saved, so redid it. Now I see that those were saved but my banker and insurance cards weren't saved so just put a banker on the Arse game.

Anyone else had these problems with having their input (not) saved?


No. But the last few weeks I wish my banker hadn't been saved. Not had a very good run of late and CTIDhants and Doug are catching me PDQ
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 pm

absolute garbage sporting weekend. Lost to the Arse, women lost first leg, my cricket club team lost, and the scum won.

And they won despite me having them as my banker at 2 nil. That's a real crappy silver lining
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10096
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Well every single.one of us had a stinker this week. Not 1 person has +points.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 am

Wonderwall wrote:Well every single.one of us had a stinker this week. Not 1 person has +points.


It was a tough week. i was very disappointed with my -20 until I saw that that was one of the best scores in the league this game week...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20574
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 02, 2017 11:59 am

mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Well every single.one of us had a stinker this week. Not 1 person has +points.


It was a tough week. i was very disappointed with my -20 until I saw that that was one of the best scores in the league this game week...


I think we all must have got our bankers wrong this week with -30. Mine was the rags draw. Every cloud eh.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby CTID Hants » Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Well every single.one of us had a stinker this week. Not 1 person has +points.


It was a tough week. i was very disappointed with my -20 until I saw that that was one of the best scores in the league this game week...


I think we all must have got our bankers wrong this week with -30. Mine was the rags draw. Every cloud eh.


Put mine in saints to beat hull....... You should have seen my soccer six I do in work, I've never ever got 0 in that and got knocked off top spot as a result
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Well every single.one of us had a stinker this week. Not 1 person has +points.


It was a tough week. i was very disappointed with my -20 until I saw that that was one of the best scores in the league this game week...


I think we all must have got our bankers wrong this week with -30. Mine was the rags draw. Every cloud eh.


Put mine in saints to beat hull....... You should have seen my soccer six I do in work, I've never ever got 0 in that and got knocked off top spot as a result


I got zero in my soccer 6 too. Luckily the biggest scorer in my league only got 4 points so I retained top spot.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Justified logic » Sat May 06, 2017 5:26 pm

So everyone had Spurs down for an away win then!..
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2616
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 pm

That moment when you knew you had 3-0 for Chelsea and it comes in and you check the results and so does everyone else. :oops:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon May 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Except me who was willing a 4th to go in!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10096
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue May 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Another solid week of negative points for me...at one point it was -80 and haven't checked since haha

My season has been like Leicester's title defence!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Wed May 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Have had the arse v saints game down for a 1-1 since last week. Have now changed it.... Now thinking I should change it back. Arghhhhh
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby CTID Hants » Wed May 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Have had the arse v saints game down for a 1-1 since last week. Have now changed it.... Now thinking I should change it back. Arghhhhh


I've been pondering that exact score all day as to whether to change it or not, I left mine alone..... :roll:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Phew, right decision but wrong score. I went for 2-1 arse dammit
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun May 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Congrats WW! Leicester-esque fairytale to win the Pegu against all odds ;o)

Doug got so so near just ten points behind after big last round but too little too late


I ended up 7th but enjoyed this all season long - thanks guys!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby CTID Hants » Sun May 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:Congrats WW! Leicester-esque fairytale to win the Pegu against all odds ;o)

Doug got so so near just ten points behind after big last round but too little too late


I ended up 7th but enjoyed this all season long - thanks guys!


Well done WW and Doug! I completely dropped a bollock sorting out updates on my Android box and forgot to do mine, fortunately it did selections for me so 40 points better off than I thought.

Had no idea it auto selected if you missed a week!?

Here's to next season
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Predictions league 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 pm

I put my banker on Southampton for some strange reason and thought I had blown it. Was a rollercoaster season for predictions.

Well done to all who kept it up. It was a good competition. Looking forward to next season now.

Commiserations DH you got within a whisker.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28635
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest