Fantasy Football 2016/17

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:49 am

Slim wrote:And that's a 4 point gap at the top of the league now.

My brother picks up a massive 33 points this week, almost like he has no football knowledge at all. Maybe time for that wildcard?


Definitely time for the wild card. Need to revamp my team and hope I get some of that luck you have had recently. :oops:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:23 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:And that's a 4 point gap at the top of the league now.

My brother picks up a massive 33 points this week, almost like he has no football knowledge at all. Maybe time for that wildcard?


Definitely time for the wild card. Need to revamp my team and hope I get some of that luck you have had recently. :oops:


Luck? Like you had week 6?

Yes, yes I am holding a grudge.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:46 am

So...that happened. :-)
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby HailNerdQueen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Ok, this week in the head to head I'm up against Kampeones gasper gasper
and their side is slathered with rags...
Ibrahimovic, Rojo & Blind

Can this fuckstick get banned or something? I don't mind losing...but not to this
Image
User avatar
HailNerdQueen
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 pm
Location: Kelmscott, WA
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:15 am

Slim wrote:So...that happened. :-)


Worked wonders
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:So...that happened. :-)


Worked wonders


That was a decent clip, up to 4th in the classic league as well.

Of course, that's not 1st...in both leagues...

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:So...that happened. :-)


Worked wonders


That was a decent clip, up to 4th in the classic league as well.

Of course, that's not 1st...in both leagues...

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!


I see... you sound like an arsenal fan in december
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:So...that happened. :-)


Worked wonders


That was a decent clip, up to 4th in the classic league as well.

Of course, that's not 1st...in both leagues...

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!


I see... you sound like an arsenal fan in december


Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:So...that happened. :-)


Worked wonders


That was a decent clip, up to 4th in the classic league as well.

Of course, that's not 1st...in both leagues...

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!


I see... you sound like an arsenal fan in december


Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.


Lying in wait. It's a marathon not a sprint. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Currently 2nd in the classic league after a terrible round . Headline on official Barclays Fantasy Football site ............

"Manchester City players sold en mass as Pep continues to rotate "

Oh the irony ! lol
Were not really here
User avatar
City64
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:21 pm

HailNerdQueen wrote:Ok, this week in the head to head I'm up against Kampeones gasper gasper
and their side is slathered with rags...
Ibrahimovic, Rojo & Blind

Can this fuckstick get banned or something? I don't mind losing...but not to this


I'm taking him on this week, just looking at his side is making me feel ill.

Unfortunately for some reason we can't ban people in the H2H league.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby HailNerdQueen » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Slim wrote:
HailNerdQueen wrote:Ok, this week in the head to head I'm up against Kampeones gasper gasper
and their side is slathered with rags...
Ibrahimovic, Rojo & Blind

Can this fuckstick get banned or something? I don't mind losing...but not to this


I'm taking him on this week, just looking at his side is making me feel ill.

Unfortunately for some reason we can't ban people in the H2H league.


Haha, your turn to deal with him, kick his fucking balls through his teeth!
Image
User avatar
HailNerdQueen
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 pm
Location: Kelmscott, WA
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm

My MVP right now is my brother.

He's beaten the 2nd placed team two weeks running now, thanks for the 9 point lead.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby HailNerdQueen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm just so fucked this week... it's bad. Real bad, and I had been doing so well!
Image
User avatar
HailNerdQueen
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 pm
Location: Kelmscott, WA
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 am

HailNerdQueen wrote:I'm just so fucked this week... it's bad. Real bad, and I had been doing so well!


An awful week for me too.

I might take some time at work tomorrow to see if I should use my wild cards
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11155
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.


Lying in wait. It's a marathon not a sprint. :mrgreen:


Told you
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:16 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.


Lying in wait. It's a marathon not a sprint. :mrgreen:


Told you


I think you spurted too early there.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:04 am

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.


Lying in wait. It's a marathon not a sprint. :mrgreen:


Told you


I think you spurted too early there.


Shame is wasn't 31st Dec. It would have been nice to end the year at the top. It's the 1st time ever I have been in no1 spot in the classic league. Best finish ever was 3rd. Long way to go yet, however it felt warm and fuzzy to be able to say told you haha
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:
Says the guy sitting in prime Wenger Cup position.


Lying in wait. It's a marathon not a sprint. :mrgreen:


Told you


I think you spurted too early there.


Shame is wasn't 31st Dec. It would have been nice to end the year at the top. It's the 1st time ever I have been in no1 spot in the classic league. Best finish ever was 3rd. Long way to go yet, however it felt warm and fuzzy to be able to say told you haha


This has been a couple of horrid weeks for me, although I think some people have given up already.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30038
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: Fantasy Football 2016/17

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:09 am

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Shame is wasn't 31st Dec. It would have been nice to end the year at the top. It's the 1st time ever I have been in no1 spot in the classic league. Best finish ever was 3rd. Long way to go yet, however it felt warm and fuzzy to be able to say told you haha


This has been a couple of horrid weeks for me, although I think some people have given up already.


Yeah I used my wildcard as trying to change a poor team using the 1 sub per week just didn't work out as I needed extra cash and making 2 subs a week lost me points. Strange thing is I have 2.8m in the bank unused now.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28647
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests