Fantasy Football 2019/20

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Fantasy Football 2019/20

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:07 am

Rebecca Paul, currently in 5th spot with a young midfielder called Fernandes. Please boot her to oblivion forthwith.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Image
User avatar
Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Elland Back
Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Re: Fantasy Football 2019/20

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:41 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:Rebecca Paul, currently in 5th spot with a young midfielder called Fernandes. Please boot her to oblivion forthwith.


Cheers mate, will do!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23862
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football 2019/20

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:25 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:Rebecca Paul, currently in 5th spot with a young midfielder called Fernandes. Please boot her to oblivion forthwith.


Cheers mate, will do!


And this filthy specimen too:

Albion Chiefs, Suaverson Pukka
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Image
User avatar
Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Elland Back
Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Re: Fantasy Football 2019/20

Postby mr_nool » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:52 am

Congrats to Gary for winning the Fantasy league with a brilliant score! There are quite a lot of mancityfans.net legends in the top 10,but I don't want to out anyone.

Personally I made the top 10, just. I will however claim the head-to-head, who h wasn't resumed after the Covid break.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23862
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football 2019/20

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:20 am

mr_nool wrote:Congrats to Gary for winning the Fantasy league with a brilliant score! There are quite a lot of mancityfans.net legends in the top 10,but I don't want to out anyone.

Personally I made the top 10, just. I will however claim the head-to-head, who h wasn't resumed after the Covid break.


I had my worst season since this began, I would like to use an excuse like I took my eye off the ball or I missed a few weeks. However, I was just shit. Some appalling gambles on binging players in didn't pay off.

Write this season off as a bag of crap and go again in a few weeks.

Managed to win all my sky super6 leagues which was good and got a me a nice wedge from the money league I was in.

Also did crap in the prediction league this year.
:oops:
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29520
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests