Page 1 of 1

FPL 26/27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:58 am
by mr_nool
Here is the link to join the MCFCFANS league

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m90fmf

The code is m90fmf.

If you were in it last year, you should be signed up for the league automatically.

Re: FPL 26/27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 2:31 pm
by stevefromdonny
I will be in after I watch game

Re: FPL 26/27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:09 am
by Dubaimancityfan
I’m already in. Do we also have a head to head competition?

Re: FPL 26/27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 6:54 pm
by mr_nool
Dubaimancityfan wrote:I’m already in. Do we also have a head to head competition?


No mate. I tried it a few times, but there just wasn't enough interest, so it fell flat.

Re: FPL 26/27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:52 pm
by CTID Hants
I am in for my sins, I will probs do my usual and forget to subs and stuff, so will be woefully behind by November.....

The Super6 could do with some extra players, we are down to about 6 now......