Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Guess who said this -:

He added: “If in the future you only have the same clubs winning the Champions League or winning, for example, the Bundesliga or Premier League or other leagues, I think it’s getting a little bit boring.

“So, I think we should do everything to get really strong FFP.”

Well no less than Oliver Kahn, who is on the board of Bayern Munich, who have just won the Bundesliga for the Eight year running, boring or what?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... a-22456438

You could argue that Its not really Bayern who have won it 8 years on the spin seeing as they've always been able to fleece all their rivals for the best talent, it could be said that it's been shared with all those teams as well?
Bayern and the german league are no better than the fuckers in spain
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Just found out Jimmy Wagg has finished at BBC radio Manchester, used to love listening to Jimmy driving home, everything’s changing, but not for the better :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Just found out Jimmy Wagg has finished at BBC radio Manchester, used to love listening to Jimmy driving home, everything’s changing, but not for the better :mrgreen:

Top guy. Used to listen to him on GMR after the match.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:44 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Just found out Jimmy Wagg has finished at BBC radio Manchester, used to love listening to Jimmy driving home, everything’s changing, but not for the better :mrgreen:

Society is gradually changing and in some areas , it already has changed - its scary how these Millennial's have managed to change governments mindsets to control what we say and do now- you literally cannot say ANYTHING on a social platform , private ,or public, that equates to anything controversial or even mildly controversial without it coming back to fuck you up - its happening all over the fuckign world.

I hate these cunts with a passion and the sooner I make my retirement fund, for the lifestyle I want to lead, the better for my overall sanity.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Society is gradually changing and in some areas , it already has changed - its scary how these Millennial's have managed to change governments mindsets to control what we say and do now- you literally cannot say ANYTHING on a social platform , private ,or public, that equates to anything controversial or even mildly controversial without it coming back to fuck you up - its happening all over the fuckign world.

I hate these cunts with a passion and the sooner I make my retirement fund, for the lifestyle I want to lead, the better for my overall sanity.

Horrible isn’t it, you can’t say fuck all these days without being cancelled whatever the fuck that means, I was brought up in Manchester in the engineering industry these snowflakes wouldn’t have lasted five minutes.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Horrible isn’t it, you can’t say fuck all these days without being cancelled whatever the fuck that means, I was brought up in Manchester in the engineering industry these snowflakes wouldn’t have lasted five minutes.

You said ''snowflake'' !!!!!!!....your in the shit now!!!! say 20 hail Marys and beat the shit out of your back with a Mongolian whip................. (Damn it...................I said Mong...I'm now in trouble,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You said ''snowflake'' !!!!!!!....your in the shit now!!!! say 20 hail Marys and beat the shit out of your back with a Mongolian whip................. (Damn it...................I said Mong...I'm now in trouble,

That’s you fucked, your statue will have raycist painted on it, then thrown in the irwell
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

That’s you fucked, your statue will have raycist painted on it, then thrown in the irwell

Ive been called worse.......when I'm made world president they will all pay.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Society in the UK is in a massive downward spiral , UK is a horrible horrible place right now .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 pm

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Society in the UK is in a massive downward spiral , UK is a horrible horrible place right now .

It won’t get better , that’s for sure . USA is just as bad but at least they have a huge silent majority that will lose their patience sooner than later whereas in our country we will just bend over and take it up the arse.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:07 am

Agree with this. The UK is getting so much worse. Going to Malaga tomorrow to start looking at a place to buy and prospective business over there dad but I think it's going to get worse over here
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:36 am

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Yep, but this needs a topic in the other forum to be discussed in details.
I had someone on my Facebook page that had a different opinion on a sensitive subject here and the shaming he got went as far as insane people tagged his workplace and boss, asking for him to get the sack. And I swear, the fella just had a different opinion, no verbal abuse, not arrogance, just different.

So yeah, the only way is going to a small island, only with Kolarovs picture and no internet. Check just one time per year to see what is going on that is about it. Social Media is beyond toxic and yeah, I blame the Millenials.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am

PeterParker wrote:
So yeah, the only way is going to a small island, only with Kolarovs picture and no internet.

Where do I sign up?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:22 am

PeterParker wrote:
So yeah, the only way is going to a small island, only with Kolarovs picture and no internet. Check just one time per year to see what is going on that is about it. Social Media is beyond toxic and yeah, I blame the Millenials.

You SIZE-ist ! What's wrong with a BIG island ? As an Australian, I take the gravest possible exception, sir !
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

You SIZE-ist ! What's wrong with a BIG island ? As an Australian, I take the gravest possible exception, sir !

Big island more chances of ... people :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Hearing that SKY Sports have dropped Sunday supplement. Great news ! 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:53 pm

City64 wrote:Hearing that SKY Sports have dropped Sunday supplement. Great news ! 8-)

Brilliant. A gang of nonces sat around a table discussing Liverpool and United for 90% of the show with a 10% of how horrible City are.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Simister » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:33 pm

TalkScouse this afternoon have had continuous coverage of the rags Eurovision game TOMORROW.
The show is even being broadcast from Cologne.
Hardly a mention of City playing in under four hours time in the real competition.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby salford city » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Simister wrote:TalkScouse this afternoon have had continuous coverage of the rags Eurovision game TOMORROW.
The show is even being broadcast from Cologne.
Hardly a mention of City playing in under four hours time in the real competition.

It will be all over our game tonight by the BT crew. Cannot help themselves when we play - they have to mention the red shite. I never watch the red shite but I doubt the same is true when they are playing?
salford city

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:02 am

That rag twat Maguire reported as arrested for attacking police in Mykonos - funnily enough not much reported by the rag-licking media so far.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum