Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby hayling22 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Can someone please tell me why Barca are not being dragged through the fire by FFP as the way they run their club is a scandal.
Massive debt, unaforadble wages, and no one seems to be targeting them.
It makes whatever we were charged with look like peanuts, even though we did nothing wrong
It really fuckimg annoys me that the knives were out for us, but they seem to be treated as an exception and almost victims
Them and Madrid are a fucking joke and have thought they were untouchable for so long, throw them to the dogs!!
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby salford city » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm

hayling22 wrote:Can someone please tell me why Barca are not being dragged through the fire by FFP as the way they run their club is a scandal.
Massive debt, unaforadble wages, and no one seems to be targeting them.
It makes whatever we were charged with look like peanuts, even though we did nothing wrong
It really fuckimg annoys me that the knives were out for us, but they seem to be treated as an exception and almost victims
Them and Madrid are a fucking joke and have thought they were untouchable for so long, throw them to the dogs!!

You will find a certain Señor Tebas strangely quiet on this - no idea why?
The Germans also not shouting this from the roof-tops - strange that
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:07 pm

Grealish has been unreal this season, defo in the conversation for player of the year. He has created by some distance the most chances in the league inc kdb and everyone else. Id love us to sign him, pep could turn him into one of the best in the world. Him and foden to take the roles of dave and kdb in the future would be incredible.

Far better player than bruno fernandes.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Grealish has been unreal this season, defo in the conversation for player of the year. He has created by some distance the most chances in the league inc kdb and everyone else. Id love us to sign him, pep could turn him into one of the best in the world. Him and foden to take the roles of dave and kdb in the future would be incredible.

Big chances created:

1. Kev - 14
2. Penandes & Grealish - 13
4. Kane - 12

Agree he’d be a good signing. Villa will want stupid money for him though and there’s always that risk of big fish in a small pond.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Grealish has been unreal this season, defo in the conversation for player of the year. He has created by some distance the most chances in the league inc kdb and everyone else. Id love us to sign him, pep could turn him into one of the best in the world. Him and foden to take the roles of dave and kdb in the future would be incredible.

Big chances created:

1. Kev - 14
4. Kane - 12

Agree he’d be a good signing. Villa will want stupid money for him though and there’s always that risk of big fish in a small pond.

I got my stats from sky sports tv channel, i should have known better! Its been scrolling for weeks on the side. It was 77 but it didn’t specify the period. I still think my above points are valid.
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:

Big chances created:

1. Kev - 14
4. Kane - 12

I got my stats from sky sports tv channel, i should have known better! Its been scrolling for weeks on the side. It was 77 but it didn’t specify the period. I still think my above points are valid.

I saw that on a Villa Instagram page. They claimed Grealish had set up more chances than anyone. For me a chance is a chance - what makes it big?!

Agree with your post though, like I say.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

I guess FurloughScouse Klopp really have a cash problem withcash reserves, Loanees to Scouse.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:49 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:

Big chances created:

1. Kev - 14
4. Kane - 12

I saw that on a Villa Instagram page. They claimed Grealish had set up more chances than anyone. For me a chance is a chance - what makes it big?!

If it falls to Aguero it's a big chance
If it falls to Jesus it's a chance
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby branny » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 pm

zuricity wrote:I guess FurloughScouse Klopp really have a cash problem withcash reserves, Loanees to Scouse.

Matip out long term (May at the earliest) so they're screwed for CBs. A £2m from Preston and a 20yr old on loan to shore up their defence looks like a wing and a prayer.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:06 am

branny wrote:
zuricity wrote:I guess FurloughScouse Klopp really have a cash problem withcash reserves, Loanees to Scouse.

Matip out long term (May at the earliest) so they're screwed for CBs. A £2m from Preston and a 20yr old on loan to shore up their defence looks like a wing and a prayer.

Even the 2m was mostly based on add ons, not a pot to piss in for them. If they need a rebuild anytime soon they are fucked......
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:25 am

Dubciteh wrote:
branny wrote:

Even the 2m was mostly based on add ons, not a pot to piss in for them. If they need a rebuild anytime soon they are fucked......

They will need to cash in on Salad or the other diving cnut soon but in the current market no-one is going to pay the asking price. The yanks will keep tight hild of those purse strings
salford city

Postby Outcast » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:03 am

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:

Big chances created:

1. Kev - 14
4. Kane - 12

If it falls to Aguero it's a big chance
If it falls to Jesus it's a chance

There is a big chance all forgiven if he scores the winner against the vermins
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby stupot » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am

Jesus scored the equalizer against the dippers at home.
He scored home and away against Madrid.
He gets important goals.
Unfortunately Covid seems to have affected him more than others but he'll get back to his best.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:11 pm

stupot wrote:Jesus scored the equalizer against the dippers at home.
He gets important goals.
Unfortunately Covid seems to have affected him more than others but he'll get back to his best.

The 100 points goal against Saints.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:57 pm

He gets important goals.

Well said.
The guy needs a bit of love.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby stupot » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Mase wrote:
He gets important goals.

The 100 points goal against Saints.

Scored against the dippers in the Champions League as well. Important early goal, unfortunately to no avail.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:51 pm

patrickblue wrote:
He gets important goals.

Well said.
The guy needs a bit of love.

Its City nothing changes when it comes to slagging our own !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:16 pm

salford city wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
branny wrote:

They will need to cash in on Salad or the other diving cnut soon but in the current market no-one is going to pay the asking price. The yanks will keep tight hild of those purse strings

If they don't make the chumps league next season...

Beating them at weekend would help to that end. Come on, boys.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby salford city » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:35 am

Haha local bbc news at 630 Manchester United are joint top of the premier league. No mention of who they're top with.....
salford city

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:16 am

salford city wrote:Haha local bbc news at 630 Manchester United are joint top of the premier league. No mention of who they're top with.....

Nine years after Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and they still don't understand. They really are completely fucking retarded.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum