New Super League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New Super League

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:37 pm

CTID Hants wrote:The latest so far

This new European Super League is one hell of a knock out competition!

Chelsea - OUT
Man City - OUT
Atletico - OUT
Barcelona - OUT
Man UTD - OUT

Ed Woodward - GONE (end of 2021)
Andrea Agnelli - RUMOURED GONE

#SuperLeague
#SuperLeagueOut https://t.co/8LrlaDDN4O

Where you getting the info on the other clubs pulling out?
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm

Mase wrote:I reckon we’d have won it you know.

Hahahahaha pissed it
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Could khaldoon be made a scapegoat too here and walk? I hope not.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Green & Blue wrote:

Chelsea - OUT
Man City - OUT
Atletico - OUT
Barcelona - OUT
Man UTD - OUT

Click

#SuperLeague

Click the link above, some Bod on twatter, never heard of him but he's got a blue tick which apparently makes him somebody
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Could khaldoon be made a scapegoat too here and walk? I hope not.

Not if we're out of it. He can say they realised their mistake after a fan backlash etc.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby patrickblue » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Green & Blue wrote:

Chelsea - OUT
Man City - OUT
Atletico - OUT
Barcelona - OUT
Man UTD - OUT

#SuperLeague

Well Agnelli's definitely gone, there are strong rumours that Athletico will pull out, not sure where Barca are at, and the rags are always going out of Europe.
Last edited by patrickblue on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:45 pm

More breaking news ........

Manchester City via Khaldoon withdrew from the ESL this afternoon they were the first club to withdraw.

This gets even more interesting......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 pm

The biggest mistake we made was publishing that stupid statement. It gave us no info and fucked us massively. If that hadn’t been put out we could have just said we’d agreed verbally at the last min, but needed time to look in to it properly.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:I reckon we’d have won it you know.

Hahahahaha pissed it

We did win it, we were 1st out.
The quad is back on lads.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Dameerto wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Crossie wrote:Well, Common sense prevails, shall we all move on now?!

Not before the bodies have been dragged behind the Chariots for a few kilometers !

Nail 'em up i say, nail 'em up !

I still want to know WHO signed this off before the statement was issued and what steps they will take to make sure a fuck up of this magnitude never happens again. The chairman had to have known, the owner, bizarrely, might not have known - it depends how much responsibility he puts in Khaldoon (and from their other business interests it would seem like A LOT).

well if Khaldoon doesn't appear at the Semi next week in Paris, you will know he is six feet under pushing up daisies.
Last edited by zuricity on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Mase wrote:The biggest mistake we made was publishing that stupid statement. It gave us no info and fucked us massively. If that hadn’t been put out we could have just said we’d agreed verbally at the last min, but needed time to look in to it properly.

Probably a contractual thing, which would explain why it was a cut and paste version of Chelsea's statement (and the others I presume).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Mase wrote:The biggest mistake we made was publishing that stupid statement. It gave us no info and fucked us massively. If that hadn’t been put out we could have just said we’d agreed verbally at the last min, but needed time to look in to it properly.

Mase this has been the chance to break up the UEFA cartel some clubs like us have been waiting for . Rags Liverpool Madrid and others have been stitched up proper here by the looks of things .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:53 pm

City64 wrote:

Mase this has been the chance to break up the UEFA cartel some clubs like us have been waiting for . Rags Liverpool Madrid and others have been stitched up proper here by the looks of things .

I’m glad we’re out, but I feel like the only good guys from all this are PSG and the German clubs.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:54 pm

zuricity wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Crossie wrote:Well, Common sense prevails, shall we all move on now?!

Not before the bodies have been dragged behind the Chariots for a few kilometers !

Nail 'em up i say, nail 'em up !

I still want to know WHO signed this off before the statement was issued and what steps they will take to make sure a fuck up of this magnitude never happens again. The chairman had to have known, the owner, bizarrely, might not have known - it depends how much responsibility he puts in Khaldoon (and from their other business interests it would seem like A LOT).

well of Khaldoon doesn't appear at the Semi next week in Paris, you will know he is six feet under pushing up daisies.

Will he be gone?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:55 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

I’m glad we’re out, but I feel like the only good guys from all this are PSG and the German clubs.

I think them two bent clubs smelt a rat to be fair and stayed well and truly the fuck out of it or they were sounded out ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Agree

Also atop pasting that the rags are out. Nothing credible says this
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:59 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

I think them two bent clubs smelt a rat to be fair and stayed well and truly the fuck out of it or they were sounded out ?

I would have bet a large amount of money on PSG joining once the Qatar world cup was out of the way (and once PSG inherited the CL win by default this season).
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

I would have bet a large amount of money on PSG joining once the Qatar world cup was out of the way (and once PSG inherited the CL win by default this season).

True. I forgot about the WC
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Not really Mase, everybody in Germany except Bayern hates BM. BM don't trust those sleazeball owners of the RAGS, Scouse, Spuds, Arse - ( Who does ?)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Bayern are the prime ESL architects and together with Dortmund & PSG were in it up to their necks - the 3 unnamed founding members. Staying in the shadows is what they excel at but actually getting thanked by UEFA shows the utterly unfathomable depths of corruption in Euroland
Last edited by johnny crossan on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum