The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Scatman » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:01 am

Does this go in here?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/manchester-united-manager-under-pressure-after-cristiano-ronaldo-tantrum/ar-AAP9IZQ?ocid=entnewsntp

All is not rosy at the swamp. Baconface has spoken out about Tranny's omission, Ian Wright is trying to pick the team, and Chuckle is trying to teach the manager some man-management skills. Oh dear.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:06 am

Scatman wrote:Does this go in here?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/manchester-united-manager-under-pressure-after-cristiano-ronaldo-tantrum/ar-AAP9IZQ?ocid=entnewsntp

All is not rosy at the swamp. Baconface has spoken out about Tranny's omission, Ian Wright is trying to pick the team, and Chuckle is trying to teach the manager some man-management skills. Oh dear.

I bet the bus driver rues the day Lady Boy signed up, it is going to lead to his demise.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:41 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I bet the bus driver rues the day Lady Boy signed up, it is going to lead to his demise.

I put something similar in the Why thread. Credit the Glazers they put the troll in to buy them more time in order to kerp taking the dividends out. The protests start anew and they bring in the Portuguese . Be fucking chaos over there soon
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue In Bolton » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:09 pm

salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I put something similar in the Why thread. Credit the Glazers they put the troll in to buy them more time in order to kerp taking the dividends out. The protests start anew and they bring in the Portuguese . Be fucking chaos over there soon

I'm afraid that Ole's time is up but they have played a blinder in getting Tranny in as potential player-manager! Can't fucking wait for the biblical style implosion that is coming. If only it could happen to the other Red shite down the East Lancs!!
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby salford city » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:
salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I'm afraid that Ole's time is up but they have played a blinder in getting Tranny in as potential player-manager! Can't fucking wait for the biblical style implosion that is coming. If only it could happen to the other Red shite down the East Lancs!!

Red scouse are in a difficult position. The self-styled net pay champions needed to cash in on either Salah or Mane but everyone (spain) were broke this last pre-season and so they could not offload their prize assets ala suarez and coutinho before him
Lets see what happens when they have to hang on again now that madrid want Mbop and Haaland will be up for grabs which will make shifting Salah and Mane that bit more difficult
salford city

Postby patrickblue » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:37 pm

salford city wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:
salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Red scouse are in a difficult position. The self-styled net pay champions needed to cash in on either Salah or Mane but everyone (spain) were broke this last pre-season and so they could not offload their prize assets ala suarez and coutinho before him
Lets see what happens when they have to hang on again now that madrid want Mbop and Haaland will be up for grabs which will make shifting Salah and Mane that bit more difficult

That'll fuck up their wonderful net spend figures.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dimples » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Rags situation is brewing nicely. Two legends, neither of which is capable of turning the Rags into winners, at odds with each other. Flames being fanned by another retired old has been who cannot return them to former (corrupt) glories. Lovely stuff.

Dippers are potentially in a worse situation.
They cannot cash in on Salah and will have to give a top dollar long term contract or the place will explode.
Salah and Mane are 29 and Firminio just turned 30.
Speed is a big part of Salah and Mane's game.
So as they cannot cash in, they could be left with two players on top dollar long term contracts who cannot run.
Not to worry, they have Jordan Henderson tied down to a long term contract.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:56 pm

Scum are level on points with us. I'm not ready to accept they are doomed just yet. The signs are getting better, but there's a long way to go still.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby stupot » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:02 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Scum are level on points with us. I'm not ready to accept they are doomed just yet. The signs are getting better, but there's a long way to go still.

They were ahead of us 2 games ago.
They've had Villa and Everton at home.
We've had Chelsea and Liverpool away.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:24 pm

stupot wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Scum are level on points with us. I'm not ready to accept they are doomed just yet. The signs are getting better, but there's a long way to go still.

No-one is writing them off. They will get the necessary assistance to keep them relevant. Whether they can use it will be up to them as their last two league games have shown
salford city

Postby stupot » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:45 pm

salford city wrote:
stupot wrote:

No-one is writing them off. They will get the necessary assistance to keep them relevant. Whether they can use it will be up to them as their last two league games have shown

I've heard plenty writing them off. They've spent half a billion sine the bus driver took over and they've won nothing, lost in 2 cups already this season and got 1 point from 2 home games that they'd have expected 6 from.
They've not played any of last seasons top 5 yet. We've played 3 of them away already and i think they've got us all over the next few games. Let's see where they are then. There's already massive unrest as Fergies been caught on camera slagging off his team selection and Tranny's already thrown a strop.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:32 pm

stupot wrote:
salford city wrote:
stupot wrote:

I've heard plenty writing them off. They've spent half a billion sine the bus driver took over and they've won nothing, lost in 2 cups already this season and got 1 point from 2 home games that they'd have expected 6 from.
They've not played any of last seasons top 5 yet. We've played 3 of them away already and i think they've got us all over the next few games. Let's see where they are then. There's already massive unrest as Fergies been caught on camera slagging off his team selection and Tranny's already thrown a strop.

Getting Tranny is what fucked them. They were ok until he came, actually played decent vs leeds.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dimples » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:50 am

6 Oct 2021

The Glazers put another 9.5MILLION shares in Manchester United up for sale on the New York Stock Exchange - worth £137m - just months after Avram Glazer pocketed £70m from another sale... but the club will not see a single penny of it
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby salford city » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:15 am

Dimples wrote:6 Oct 2021

The Glazers put another 9.5MILLION shares in Manchester United up for sale on the New York Stock Exchange - worth £137m - just months after Avram Glazer pocketed £70m from another sale... but the club will not see a single penny of it

God bless malcolm glazer
salford city

Postby stupot » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Goldbridge that Nottingham plastic rag is already crying about the Geordie takeover.
Apparently in a couple of years properly run club like rags, dippers and arse will be fighting for 4th place.
Thought that had been Arsenal's dream since Wenger and as for the other 2 you couldn't make it up. They'll be joining forces next against those horrible oil clubs :lol:
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby sheblue » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:08 pm

salford city wrote:

God bless malcolm glazer

Nope, pretty sure he is in hell.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:25 pm

sheblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

God bless malcolm glazer

Hell wouldn't let him in... :D
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby salford city » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:29 pm

sheblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

God bless malcolm glazer

Its the first line of a song where i come from.
Cannot fault him and his family. Robbery in plain sight. Get the Portuguese, shut the noise up and rape them again.
salford city

Postby zuricity » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm

salford city wrote:

God bless malcolm glazer

Not being funny, but why would you expect the Rags to see any of it ? They are shares traded on an open market. Unless there is a buy back , nothing helps the Rags. The worse thing that can happen from a Rags point of view is that the Glazer family percentage drops. Leads to chaos in the boardroom.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Dimples » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm

Rag and Dipper fans concerned over Saudi oil money and human rights issues, no such concerns over their USA owners.

One of Saudi Arabia's closest strategic allies is the USA. No hypocrisy then.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum