Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:24 am

Dimples wrote:A lot of media outlets linking Bellingham with Liverpool for next season.
That could be dribble to keep the Liverpool fans happy due to lack of transfer activity. Mane out, Nunez, Carvahlo and Ramsey in. I certainly hope so.
I would not like to see him at Liverpool, simply put he is to good and would definitely move them up a notch imo.

All click bait shite. This came up on here about a week ago. My reply then was

Anything you've seen has been click bait for the murdering masses, as a counter to the fact we've signed the most wanted strikers from both Europe and South America. All bollox until or if Bellingham becomes available. Then we'll see...

and hasn't changed since!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby blues-clues » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:29 am

patrickblue wrote:Here's a silly one.

Paris St-Germain offered Brazil forward Neymar, 30, to Manchester City in exchange for their 27-year-old Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, but the Premier League champions turned down the deal. (Le Parisien - in French)

One that was truly worthy of Chinner's Bollox. It's almost certainly totally made up but if not, it is a sign of where City are now. Neymar joined PSG for 200m at the same time Bernardo joined City for around 50m. Now PSG think they are worth the same but City quite rightly value Bernado more.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby salford city » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:36 am

blues-clues wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Here's a silly one.

Paris St-Germain offered Brazil forward Neymar, 30, to Manchester City in exchange for their 27-year-old Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, but the Premier League champions turned down the deal. (Le Parisien - in French)

One that was truly worthy of Chinner's Bollox. It's almost certainly totally made up but if not, it is a sign of where City are now. Neymar joined PSG for 200m at the same time Bernardo joined City for around 50m. Now PSG think they are worth the same but City quite rightly value Bernado more.

Saw a piece from Pep on the OS totally denying it snd confirming that it was all made up. Given them credit
though for trying to strike a deal for PSG shows their mouth piece paper isworking on the dark arts for them. Agtee re Bellingham, if he is on the market we will be in for him
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:34 pm

Aro Muric set to join Burnley for £3m - Vinny recruiting some familiar faces
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Aro Muric set to join Burnley for £3m - Vinny recruiting some familiar faces

He's still our player? Wow
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Aro Muric set to join Burnley for £3m - Vinny recruiting some familiar faces

Buy back clause :lol:
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Two's Kompany » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:28 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Buy back clause :lol:

It'll be to protect us in case he becomes a decent keeper. ie he's worth £20m but the buyback is £12m .
£8m profit easy peasy.
Can't see it myself. And to be honest I thought he'd left ages ago!!!!
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby blues-clues » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:25 am

I read that Barcelona are taking a massive gamble. They already owe £1bn but have taken an upfront payment of 300m in exchange for half their domestic tv money for the next 30 years and half their merchandising income. At projected levels this seems to be 300m now rather than around 750m as steady income. Seems insanity and if financial rules were meant for anything, surely it’s for bullshit like this that ruined Leeds and Rangers.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:32 am

blues-clues wrote:I read that Barcelona are taking a massive gamble. They already owe £1bn but have taken an upfront payment of 300m in exchange for half their domestic tv money for the next 30 years and half their merchandising income. At projected levels this seems to be 300m now rather than around 750m as steady income. Seems insanity and if financial rules were meant for anything, surely it’s for bullshit like this that ruined Leeds and Rangers.

Come on, don't pretend to be naive.
You know that the financial rules don't apply to the likes of Barca.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zuricity » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:50 am

blues-clues wrote:I read that Barcelona are taking a massive gamble. They already owe £1bn but have taken an upfront payment of 300m in exchange for half their domestic tv money for the next 30 years and half their merchandising income. At projected levels this seems to be 300m now rather than around 750m as steady income. Seems insanity and if financial rules were meant for anything, surely it’s for bullshit like this that ruined Leeds and Rangers.

the idiots that put the money into those new deals giving Barca the 300 mill should be sacked.

As long as Barca plays a City reject in their defense they will win nothing.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby blues-clues » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:00 am

patrickblue wrote:

Oh yeah. Silly me. I’m surprised they haven’t sold their European Super League rights for another billion. You watch though. When Barca go bust, firstly they will blame us and secondly they will get bailed out by Eufa and the Spanish League.

If I was DeJong I’d be knocking on the door saying now you have plenty of cash I will take my 17.5m.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby salford city » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:24 am

blues-clues wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Oh yeah. Silly me. I’m surprised they haven’t sold their European Super League rights for another billion. You watch though. When Barca go bust, firstly they will blame us and secondly they will get bailed out by Eufa and the Spanish League.

If I was DeJong I’d be knocking on the door saying now you have plenty of cash I will take my 17.5m.

I didn't know about this until I read it on the beeb. Last chance saloon and looks like they've spunked a good chunk of it already in transfers and servicing some of that debt. They've fuck all to call on after this so here's to no immediate success and let's also stop helping the cnuts out
salford city

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Rejected a bid of 16m for delap from southampton. Our academy really is paying dividends.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:15 pm

Ake transfer back on according to the twitterverse - £50m to the Chavs now Kounde off to Barca. Torres to City
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:00 am

Chelsea fans saying the Tuc biscuit will be gone by Xmas .... you read it hear first !
Last edited by zuricity on Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby salford city » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:44 am

zuricity wrote:Chelsea fans saying the Tuc buiscuit will be gone by Xmas .... you read it hear first !

Spanked off the arse and he didn't pull any punches afterwards. Ake is not solving their problems
salford city

Postby sheblue » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:11 pm

salford city wrote:
zuricity wrote:Chelsea fans saying the Tuc buiscuit will be gone by Xmas .... you read it hear first !

Spanked off the arse and he didn't pull any punches afterwards. Ake is not solving their problems

According to reports Sterling wank in the game too.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:09 am

Did Newcastle sign anyone?
Odd summer for them so far.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:03 am

sheblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

According to reports Sterling wank in the game too.

Par for the course. Txiki saw them coming
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby blues-clues » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:32 am

BBC says we are linked with Benfica and Spain left back 26 yr old Alex Grimaldo. £20m seems decent money for an international.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum