Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:24 pm

Erik ten Hag ended United’s drought that stretched back to 2017 and in that span they have watched their rivals pile up the trophies.

That included four Premier League titles, four League Cups and the FA Cup.

The Spaniard sent a tongue-in-cheek congratulation to Man United with a jibe over their recent spending.

City’s spending is a constant issue that is brought up and are facing more than 100 charges for alleged breaches of financial rules.

Newsroom brief: Let's put a totally unrelated stat in that article about City.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:31 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Erik ten Hag ended United’s drought that stretched back to 2017 and in that span they have watched their rivals pile up the trophies.

That included four Premier League titles, four League Cups and the FA Cup.

The Spaniard sent a tongue-in-cheek congratulation to Man United with a jibe over their recent spending.

City’s spending is a constant issue that is brought up and are facing more than 100 charges for alleged breaches of financial rules.

Newsroom brief: Let's put a totally unrelated stat in that article about City.

Jealousy has such a horrible face.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:04 am

No Noise re: Casemiro offside/onside, two possible red cards for Fred or two penalty shouts for Newcastle.
Deafening noise re: MU are back. Ten Hag is a tactical genius, that OG is really Rashford's goal, first trophy in an age, quadruple anyone?

Meanwhile Simon Jordan says Man City are a manufactured club! City first won the FA cup in 1903/04, (five years before MU did) and City were First division runners up the same season 1903/04. Wanker.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby sheblue » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:51 am

Dimples wrote:No Noise re: Casemiro offside/onside, two possible red cards for Fred or two penalty shouts for Newcastle.
Deafening noise re: MU are back. Ten Hag is a tactical genius, that OG is really Rashford's goal, first trophy in an age, quadruple anyone?

Meanwhile Simon Jordan says Man City are a manufactured club! City first won the FA cup in 1903/04, (five years before MU did) and City were First division runners up the same season 1903/04. Wanker.

It's sickening. They are desperate to big Rashford up constantly sucking him off. Giving him goals that under any other circumstances are granted as own goals.
It's disgusting.
As for Jordan he needs one between the eyes.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:39 am

Liverpool FC Fans Claim
Champions League Final
Did you attend the Champions League final
2022 and witness the mistreatment of
fans?
footballclaimlawyers.com Shameless
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:06 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:Liverpool FC Fans Claim
Champions League Final
Did you attend the Champions League final
2022 and witness the mistreatment of
fans?
footballclaimlawyers.com Shameless

Bet there's about 250,000 of the workshy scroungers signed up already...
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:33 pm

Fat Sam has said Wardle and Makin agreed a deal with him to take over from Pearce in 2007 and he left Bolton only to be told they’d sold the club and we ended up with Sven.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

Mase wrote:Fat Sam has said Wardle and Makin agreed a deal with him to take over from Pearce in 2007 and he left Bolton only to be told they’d sold the club and we ended up with Sven.

Fuck me, that was some bullet dodged.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby john@staustell » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:24 am

Sky headline said Liverpool close in on top 4. Thought I'd better check as I went bed early.

League table suggests no such thing- blatant lie!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:09 am

john@staustell wrote:Sky headline said Liverpool close in on top 4. Thought I'd better check as I went bed early.

They are 6 points off top 4. I expect them to get at least 4th.
Chelsea are in bigger trouble, further 8 points back. Even with these long contracts i wonder how missing out on next season champions league would affect them. Its a massive spend.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:21 am

sheblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Sky headline said Liverpool close in on top 4. Thought I'd better check as I went bed early.

They are 6 points off top 4. I expect them to get at least 4th.
Chelsea are in bigger trouble, further 8 points back. Even with these long contracts i wonder how missing out on next season champions league would affect them. Its a massive spend.

Red scouse are also involved in the great paddypower derby on sunday
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:35 pm

Haaland can fuck off if his agent keeps talking. Latest is going on about Madrid being “the dream” for players.

Just fuck off there then. Either that or shut the fuck up when we’re at the business end of the season.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:41 pm

Mase wrote:Haaland can fuck off if his agent keeps talking. Latest is going on about Madrid being “the dream” for players.

Just fuck off there then. Either that or shut the fuck up when we’re at the business end of the season.

Just saw that on the Beeb no need mate wind your neck in
salford city

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:50 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:Haaland can fuck off if his agent keeps talking. Latest is going on about Madrid being “the dream” for players.

Just saw that on the Beeb no need mate wind your neck in

Mirror now running with -

Erling Haaland's agent confirms plans are being made for Man City exit

Any fuel the media need to try and knock us at an important point in the season is being given to them by our own players reps. Absolutely ridiculous.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:40 pm

There is nothing good out there about us
And nothing bad about the shite , I saw something the other day where bacon face was giving it large about 10bob , I don’t recall the twat talking about the others ? They have finally found some one who fits their dirty tricks and media shittery
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby salford city » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:11 am

carolina-blue wrote:There is nothing good out there about us
And nothing bad about the shite , I saw something the other day where bacon face was giving it large about 10bob , I don’t recall the twat talking about the others ? They have finally found some one who fits their dirty tricks and media shittery

There cannot be anything bad out there at the moment whilst they are being whored around to force a bidding war in the hope of selling them
salford city

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:14 am

Funnily enough, I found a story about how Alvarez wants out and looked at the writer of the article. Found them on Instagram and Facebook and oh look - he’s a United fan that runs a Rag podcast. Obviously I sent him a load of abuse and got blocked.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 am

Mase wrote:

Funnily enough, I found a story about how Alvarez wants out and looked at the writer of the article. Found them on Instagram and Facebook and oh look - he’s a United fan that runs a Rag podcast. Obviously I sent him a load of abuse and got blocked.

Fucking nice one Mase
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:00 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fucking nice one Mase

He obviously didn’t like me screenshotting a picture of him, sending it to him and asking if the police have ever checked his hard drive :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:00 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fucking nice one Mase

He obviously didn’t like me screenshotting a picture of him, sending it to him and asking if the police have ever checked his hard drive :lol:

:lol:
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum