Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby stupot » Tue May 16, 2023 12:10 pm

The Mirror have published a table without Erling's goals and we'd be struggling for top 4 13 points behind Arsenal.
Do these morons not realise that we wouldn't play with 10 men so we'd have some sort of replacement and we might have scored 1 or 2 of his penalties without him even with our record.
These are the same people who were telling everyone he'd made us a worse team not so long ago.
Interestingly we've still outscored the rags even without his goals.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue May 16, 2023 12:32 pm

stupot wrote:The Mirror have published a table without Erling's goals and we'd be struggling for top 4 13 points behind Arsenal.
Do these morons not realise that we wouldn't play with 10 men so we'd have some sort of replacement and we might have scored 1 or 2 of his penalties without him even with our record.
These are the same people who were telling everyone he'd made us a worse team not so long ago.

So apparently Haaland isn’t that good and anyone would score that many in this City team.

But also we rely on Haaland and we wouldn’t win the league without him.

Interesting..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carolina-blue » Tue May 16, 2023 12:35 pm

Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:The Mirror have published a table without Erling's goals and we'd be struggling for top 4 13 points behind Arsenal.

So apparently Haaland isn’t that good and anyone would score that many in this City team.

Interesting..

And Fat Sam would win a treble with this team
It’s whatever narrative they are pushing to suit their bitter red Hordes of clickers wankers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 16, 2023 12:35 pm

Mase wrote:

Interesting..

I don't understand them. I thought he was the wrong player for us?

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manch ... b457e.html
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby salford city » Tue May 16, 2023 12:47 pm

You've gotta love the spin out there they are hating us every minute. That table of us without Haaland's goals as a prime example. Were we not the league's top scorers without him and winning consecutive PL titles? But but but. Expect things to become even nastier come tomorrow evening
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Tue May 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Modern sports journalism is just about counting clicks and shares, content is there to generate headlines for that sole purpose. We are a civilization in steep decline with a written culture aimed at debasing 10 yr olds.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby salford city » Tue May 16, 2023 12:53 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Modern sports journalism is just about counting clicks and shares, content is there to generate headlines for that sole purpose. We are a civilization in steep decline with a written culture aimed at debasing 10 yr olds.

I read that as sheep decline - not so far off the truth either way!
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gmercer1 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:48 pm

That’s up there with the one where they said if goals scored from outside the area were worth double Dippers would have won the league!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 16, 2023 4:05 pm

salford city wrote:You've gotta love the spin out there they are hating us every minute. That table of us without Haaland's goals as a prime example. Were we not the league's top scorers without him and winning consecutive PL titles? But but but. Expect things to become even nastier come tomorrow evening

Haaland and KDB will have had a punch up. Grealish wants to go back to Villa

And City will be docked 50 points

The pain these cretins must go through gives me great amusement.
At first they thought we wouldn't win anything because of the mighty, superior rags.
Then they thought the Sheikh would get bored and leave us in a financial hole
Then they hoped the rags and dippers would reclaim their rightful place at the top table
Then they tried to destabilise us with FFP
Now they are trying to bring bogus charges from a decade ago

It still hasn't sunk in truly for them yet. We are going nowhere. Our owners are here to stay long term. We have the best manager in the world. We have the best team the country has seen for a generation, if not ever. We are self sufficient financially and have been for some time and those revenues are only going to keep growing.

They can cry all the tears they want. Whilst we send out the YTS lad to B&Q to get another tin of brasso to keep all our pots shiny
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carolina-blue » Tue May 16, 2023 4:05 pm

gmercer1 wrote:That’s up there with the one where they said if goals scored from outside the area were worth double Dippers would have won the league!

And this beauty from Garth Crooks

“Haaland has had a magnificent season - But we should save the games most prestigious awards for those who offer more than just goals “

Fuckin Hell
carolina-blue

Postby Mase » Tue May 16, 2023 4:08 pm

I see Sky Sports asked Pep about “legacy” and these next four games defining that. Total cunts. He’s won the CL just as many times as Ferguson and he’s actually managed a few different teams. No one mentions Fergie didn’t have the bottle to try managing in Italy or Germany or Spain. Just stuck with being the manager of the team that picked on all the little teams around them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Tue May 16, 2023 4:15 pm

Mase wrote:I see Sky Sports asked Pep about “legacy” and these next four games defining that. Total cunts. He’s won the CL just as many times as Ferguson and he’s actually managed a few different teams. No one mentions Fergie didn’t have the bottle to try managing in Italy or Germany or Spain. Just stuck with being the manager of the team that picked on all the little teams around them.

Those are really great points Mase and need shouting from the rooftops, well the twatter universe anyway . I do wish I was more computer savvy , or even have a computer lol , takes me all my time to post from my phone on here
carolina-blue

Postby Mase » Tue May 16, 2023 4:19 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:I see Sky Sports asked Pep about “legacy” and these next four games defining that. Total cunts. He’s won the CL just as many times as Ferguson and he’s actually managed a few different teams. No one mentions Fergie didn’t have the bottle to try managing in Italy or Germany or Spain. Just stuck with being the manager of the team that picked on all the little teams around them.

Those are really great points Mase and need shouting from the rooftops, well the twatter universe anyway . I do wish I was more computer savvy , or even have a computer lol , takes me all my time to post from my phone on here

Never been bothered about the CL, but this season I’m desperate to see us win it just to shut the muppets up
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:That’s up there with the one where they said if goals scored from outside the area were worth double Dippers would have won the league!

And this beauty from Garth Crooks

“Haaland has had a magnificent season - But we should save the games most prestigious awards for those who offer more than just goals “

Fuckin Hell

Garth Crooks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the funniest thing about him is he takes himself really seriously as if he's some kind of great pundit. Instead of the utter spastic that he is
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Tue May 16, 2023 6:38 pm

The sorry army of raggy Salford elves used up all their pain, hatred and envy to create this webpage today
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue May 16, 2023 6:59 pm

BBC have a story about Walker being hurt about Pep’s comments the other week. But you read the quote and he’s complimentary about Pep, he mentioned he was hurt by the comments but doesn’t have a problem with Pep. And Pep was absolutely spot on because it’s worked.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Wed May 17, 2023 10:27 am

Ahead of arguably our most important match ever tonight heralding an historic treble The Athletic is currently funneling cartel effluent on an industrial scale. Not linking this anti Arab racist propaganda - but here's a flavour
"Manchester City fans and the Champions League – what do they really think?"
"Manchester City feel unstoppable at Etihad thanks to ‘small’ mentality (and big noise)
"Up until now City's dominance has been met with indifference or even welcomed by a lot of fans – but the tide might soon turn...".
"Could Erling Haaland to Real Madrid still happen?"
"Will Manchester City’s charges stop them winning the Premier League this season?"
"City are on the cusp of winning the Premier League title, but what about their financial fair play-related charges..?"

et ad nauseam

US owned PL clubs & their parasite media are destroying the game.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Wed May 17, 2023 11:38 am

BBC -

Kevin de Bruyne still needs his legacy moment, say journalists

Utter cunts
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nickyboy » Wed May 17, 2023 12:08 pm

Mase wrote:BBC -

Utter cunts

Lets hope he rams that quote down their throats tonight!

Didn't they say last week he'd scored on his last 3 visits to the Bernabau - the only player to do so?
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed May 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Nickyboy wrote:
Mase wrote:BBC -

Utter cunts

Lets hope he rams that quote down their throats tonight!

Didn't they say last week he'd scored on his last 3 visits to the Bernabau - the only player to do so?

Absolutely. I am sick of all that bollocks. I hope we win the CL purely for Pep and the senior players. Then they can stick that legacy bollocks up their jealous arses.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum