I Love The New Shirts But ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I Love The New Shirts But ?

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 am

blues-clues wrote:
Patrick wrote:107 kilos of me in a city shirt = pure magic for the ladies

Blimey if there is 107 Kilos of you in the City shirt it must be a big City shirt!

How much more of you is there that is not in the City shirt?

That is measured in feet and inches
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby King Kev » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I love the new shirts, but

There are some fans out there walking around looking right tw@ts ,have seen at least a dozen fans in the home shirt with bulging beer guts who look like they have spray on shirts, I don’t know what they think they look like but it is definitely not cool.

The black away shirt is pure class, it looks great on younger fans and Premiership football players who are toned up, again it does nothing for middle-aged over weight supporters, and they look right tits with the clingy look.

I think the new shirts are designed for the younger generation of fan.

So if you’re a bit overweight carrying a bit around the middle give them a miss lads, if your missus says you look good don’t believe her she’s lying.................................

I used to like you :o(
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bluemoon man » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:42 am

Bear60 wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
shawzy wrote:Seen a bloke the other day wearin the home shirt and he was built like humpty dumpty.It was as tight as a sausage skin on him.
Lmao that’s class mate

Was'nt me I aint not bought one yet.

I have to agree, the contrast between seeing a well toned premier league player and "humpty dumpty" look- a likey is quite disturbing!!
bluemoon man
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: stephen Ireland

Postby john@staustell » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:58 am

Completely opposite fitting to the nice, loose LCS home shirts. My new one came in the post, kindly supplied by my daughter for my birthday. Foolishly bought a similar size to the Tommy Cook ones.

Sent it straight back as ridiculously tight and asked them to send one 4 inches larger. If that doesn't work I'll send it back again. Trying to avoid the tight-fitting 'right twat' scenario in the OP!!!!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am

I must be the only one that completely disagrees then. I'm no slim jim, but I find the shirt (the away one anyway - blue isn't flattering if you're a bit over) flattering.

I feel really comfortable in it.

On a side note, it says it can only be handwashed and given the fact its material we haven't used before, I was weary of throwing it in the machine. Have any/all of you just been washing as per usual?

It would save a ball-ache for my mother in law. And before any of you ask, yes, she does have balls that are capable of aching.
Original Dub

Postby Scatman » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 am

Original Dub wrote:I must be the only one that completely disagrees then. I'm no slim jim, but I find the shirt (the away one anyway - blue isn't flattering if you're a bit over) flattering.

I feel really comfortable in it.

On a side note, it says it can only be handwashed and given the fact its material we haven't used before, I was weary of throwing it in the machine. Have any/all of you just been washing as per usual?

It would save a ball-ache for my mother in law. And before any of you ask, yes, she does have balls that are capable of aching.

I have only seen the material close up and not touched it, but it looks to me like it will bobble quite easily and I'm not surprised it is hand wash only. If I'd forked out £40 or whatever I'd hand wash it.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 am

Cheers, that's what I've been doing, but I've a mate who's thrown it in the wash once or twice and no harm done... but this kind of shit normally takes a few months washes and slowly goes out of shape, which is the last thing I need because over the last few months I've slowly gone out of shape myself.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Original Dub wrote:Cheers, that's what I've been doing, but I've a mate who's thrown it in the wash once or twice and no harm done... but this kind of shit normally takes a few months washes and slowly goes out of shape, which is the last thing I need because over the last few months I've slowly gone out of shape myself.

That will be the Magners thats put you out shape you alky lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:59 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I love the new shirts, but

There are some fans out there walking around looking right tw@ts ,have seen at least a dozen fans in the home shirt with bulging beer guts who look like they have spray on shirts, I don’t know what they think they look like but it is definitely not cool.

The black away shirt is pure class, it looks great on younger fans and Premiership football players who are toned up, again it does nothing for middle-aged over weight supporters, and they look right tits with the clingy look.

I think the new shirts are designed for the younger generation of fan.

So if you’re a bit overweight carrying a bit around the middle give them a miss lads, if your missus says you look good don’t believe her she’s lying.................................

IMAGINE IF THEY DID THAT STYLE FOR ALL THE GEORDIE FANS........FUCK ME....THEY WOULD ALL LOOK LIKE A MASSIVE POD OF KILLER WHALES WALKING AROUND TOOOON.

NOW THEY ARE THE FATTEST CUNTS IN WORLD FOOTBALL
FACT,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MOONIN » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Maybe you should walk about with a carott up your arse (fookin faggott)
MOONIN
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: mancity
My favourite player is: pele

Postby MOONIN » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:my lads away strip came from the city store and the lettering is absolutely crap quality, it will fall off in a matter of weeks... I am going to send it back and demand another

On that note, the inner labels on my kits from last season came off. One due purely to a particularly sweaty day. Took me a while to scrape that silvery rubber off my back.

silvery rubbery ? newe name for a johhny???????????????????????????
MOONIN
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: mancity
My favourite player is: pele

Postby eastlandsblue » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

Who gives a fulk what our fans look like when their wearing the colours, they all look great to me, and the more the merrier
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 am

Original Dub wrote:Cheers, that's what I've been doing, but I've a mate who's thrown it in the wash once or twice and no harm done... but this kind of shit normally takes a few months washes and slowly goes out of shape, which is the last thing I need because over the last few months I've slowly gone out of shape myself.

A few cold/delicate washes should be OK - they'll bring out a new one soon enough!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby King Kev » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Original Dub wrote:I must be the only one that completely disagrees then. I'm no slim jim, but I find the shirt (the away one anyway - blue isn't flattering if you're a bit over) flattering...
You are dead right mate. I wore the black one today and looked fuclin brilliant!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum