** Official Match Thread - Scum Away **

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: ** Official Match Thread - Scum Away **

Postby Blue2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Do you all remeber that youtube ideo of that German kid being totally fucking lividm beating his PC into pulp`?

That's me now.

I FUCKING HATE THEM. JATE HATE HATE!

i hate that you predicted this you fucker!! down to almost literally the minute.

my god...that was just fucking criminal. this side has been fucked now by the officials and the league twice in a week...i hope we respond by crushing everything in our fucking path. i can't even fucking see straight. it's a fucking joke...what's worse is the actual defending for Owen's goal...our players shifting around thinking the whistle's got to blow any second since the free kick would likely have been the last play, but...no. fucked. just fucked.

The whole defence was asleep nearly all game, if they had played their part we would have won this comfortably.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

edge275 wrote:The whistle blew at 96.52 seconds.

First of all, why was it 4 minutes in the first place. Second of all, what happened in the extra time to extend it to a further 3 minutes? Explanations please.

exactly...i thought it should have been maybe 2 mins extra time max. outrageous....4 mins seems deceitful to me...let alone adding 2 or 3 more just for good measure.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Beanieboy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm

feel sick,...fucking robbery,...how can they explain this?...smug bacon joking and laughing with 4th official.......CUNTS
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby citydonz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm absolutely gutted.
I cannot beleive the added time. Mark hughes will do well to keep the interview clean.

Plus side.
We are up there now. No doubt about it.
Fuck united and every bent bastard.
City are back.
citydonz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm

4 minutes announced after we scored so they can't even say that extra injury time was added for the goal. Absolute cheat!! Only bonus is that if we win the game in hand then we're above them anyway. So angry though!
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby viking the Odd » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah sure cheating bastards, but. how the hell can we let in 4 bloody goals, that's why we lost.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Blue2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Do you all remeber that youtube ideo of that German kid being totally fucking lividm beating his PC into pulp`?

That's me now.

i hate that you predicted this you fucker!! down to almost literally the minute.

my god...that was just fucking criminal. this side has been fucked now by the officials and the league twice in a week...i hope we respond by crushing everything in our fucking path. i can't even fucking see straight. it's a fucking joke...what's worse is the actual defending for Owen's goal...our players shifting around thinking the whistle's got to blow any second since the free kick would likely have been the last play, but...no. fucked. just fucked.

The whole defence was asleep nearly all game, if they had played their part we would have won this comfortably.

i know...Lescott i wanted to fucking brain. And how many times did Richards get turned around on the wing? fuck me...it was dreadful. Shay earned us a point today but we pissed it away in conjunction with some shoddy officiating. Bridge was equally dire i thought. Toure the only one who did his job today from what i saw out of the back 4...the rest were just not up for it.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Darthkeyhole » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 pm

someone needs to buy that fker a rag top and a watch for xmas......
[center]Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Darthkeyhole
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

That's me now.

I've already accepted my punishment. I'm waiting for the crew to knock on my door as soon as the next plane from manch to utrecht lands.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby sirgordonzola » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:In fairness adding extra time could have just as easily worked against U***d and they could have lost. It's not as if they had nothing to lose themselves.

hey mate, FUCK OFF
sirgordonzola
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:In fairness adding extra time could have just as easily worked against U***d and they could have lost. It's not as if they had nothing to lose themselves.

Are you for fucking real?
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby crossan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Calm down we know that we have arrived when the world seems to conspire against us.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Everyone else has summed up my thoughts on the officials. Thanks lads.

But looking on the positive side, I saw enough in that match to be sure that we can score goals against anyone with or without Robinho, Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Johnson, Kompany et al. And if you can score goals, you are capable of winning any match on any ground. When we played the ball on the deck and didn't lump it up the field to our midget strike force, we troubled the champions on their own ground (with their own referee) and scored three very good goals.

I think that City team can win the league this season. Whether it'll be allowed to, however, is another argument.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 pm

mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

That's me now.

I've already accepted my punishment. I'm waiting for the crew to knock on my door as soon as the next plane from manch to utrecht lands.

it's ok...you only described the most bent and ridiculous of scenarios that no one could imagine actually coming true until it did. just proves how false things are when it comes to the scum. my wife was sitting there freaking out worse than Hughes about how long they let them play on. I think it's even more fascinating to American sports fans who's games that involve a clock live and die by the precision of the clock that things like this are totally left up to the judgment of a ref like happened today. it's beyond unfair it's really barbaric to be honest. And sure, it can work both ways, but fuck me...that was some blatant insane bullshit today...30 seconds i could see, but 2 minutes? it's fantastically wrong.
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Everyone else has summed up my thoughts on the officials. Thanks lads.

But looking on the positive side, I saw enough in that match to be sure that we can score goals against anyone with or without Robinho, Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Johnson, Kompany et al. And if you can score goals, you are capable of winning any match on any ground. When we played the ball on the deck and didn't lump it up the field to our midget strike force, we troubled the champions on their own ground (with their own referee) and scored three very good goals.

I think that City team can win the league this season. Whether it'll be allowed to, however, is another argument.

excellent post as usual TB. well stated...
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby paddyblue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

nearly forgot, that 7 minutes was on top of the 2 extra minutes in the first half
paddyblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

the only positive thing I can take from this game was that it was away. I can't wait to fucking run over the twats at Eastlands!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby citydonz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 pm

mr_nool wrote:the only positive thing I can take from this game was that it was away. I can't wait to fucking run over the twats at Eastlands!

It'll happen aswell.
I wouldnt be suprised if we destroyed them after this.
Silver lining?
citydonz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby shawzy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I can handle a defeat.6 mins added time is a fuckin joke.You cheating FA cunts
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:it's ok...you only described the most bent and ridiculous of scenarios that no one could imagine actually coming true until it did. just proves how false things are when it comes to the scum. my wife was sitting there freaking out worse than Hughes about how long they let them play on. I think it's even more fascinating to American sports fans who's games that involve a clock live and die by the precision of the clock that things like this are totally left up to the judgment of a ref like happened today. it's beyond unfair it's really barbaric to be honest. And sure, it can work both ways, but fuck me...that was some blatant insane bullshit today...30 seconds i could see, but 2 minutes? it's fantastically wrong.

I love American football so I know what you mean - and it's a good point about independant timing, I would like to see it in English football but it's too much of a culture change really, unless we get some spotlights shone on this Old Trafford time-zone.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Threads