** Official Match Thread - Scum Away **

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: ** Official Match Thread - Scum Away **

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 pm

mr_nool wrote:the only positive thing I can take from this game was that it was away. I can't wait to fucking run over the twats at Eastlands!

We came back from behind three times at Old Trafford - that tells me a lot about them as a team.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Farce.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Dameerto wrote:
mr_nool wrote:the only positive thing I can take from this game was that it was away. I can't wait to fucking run over the twats at Eastlands!

We came back from behind three times at Old Trafford - that tells me a lot about them as a team.

Sorry mate, should've written: the most positive thing ...

I'm justin abit of a negative mind set at the moment ...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 pm

From the BBC - "Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: We gave three goals away today. It could have been an embarrassment - we could have won 6-0 or 7-0 today. But in the end we still we won one of the best Manchester derbies. We have a neighbour, and sometimes neighbours are noisy, but we showed our power today and we get on with life."
Fucl off Baconface. Yeah they had the better first half but we should have been at least a goal up at half time. The ref was a joke, no free kick should have been given for their third goal and the timekeeping we all know about. A draw would have been a fair result and I could almost take a defeat if it wasn't so obvious that the officials were cheating. We geve them one hell of a fright despite the officials. At our place in fornt of 40000 Blues we'll beat them by three. Easy
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:From the BBC - Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: We gave three goals away today. It could have been an embarrassment - we could have won 6-0 or 7-0 today. But in the end we still we won one of the best Manchester derbies. We have a neighbour, and sometimes neighbours are noisy, but we showed our power today and we get on with life.
Fucl off Baconface. Yeah they had the better first half but we should have been at least a goal up at half time. The ref was a joke, no free kick should have been given for their third goal and the timekeeping we all know about. A draw would have been a fair result and I could almost take a defeat if it wasn't so obvious that the officials were cheating. We geve them one hell of a fright despite the officials. At our place in fornt of 40000 Blues we'll beat them by three. Easy

What an arrogant twat. fucking hel, i used to hate baconface, but now it's way beyond that. I wouldn't fucking piss on him if he was on fire.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 pm

the ref was obviously a FUCKING GILLINGHAM FAN
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby dikdik » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

I suppose we should be flattered that the world and his uncle seem to be down on us at the moment. It shows we've arrived. Screwed by the FA after a witch hunt in the press. Now blatantly cheated out of a point by the match officials. If there is this much attention on us now then we are really in the big time.
The flip side of all the paranoia is the amazing amount of free copy we are receiving in the press.
Today I felt we had really arrived on the big stage.
As someone else had previously stated I know believe we can really win the league. (if we're allowed to!)
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ruralblue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 pm

RURAL DOES NOT DO ANGRY. BUT I AM MAD AS FUCK. THAT IS BAD, AGAINST ALL WHAT FOOTBALL STANDS FOR, THEY HAVE BEEN GIFTED. I KNOW YOU COULD SAY WE MIGHT HAVE SCORED BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH A POINT AFTER 4MINS OF EXTRA TIME.

6 1/2 NEARLY SEVEN MINUTES.

THE GAME SHOULD BE SCRUTINISED BEYOND DOUBT, THE REF NEVER REF AGAIN, GILL BE CHUCKED OFF FA BOARD AND THAT SCUM FUCKING SHIT BE DEDUCTED 6 POINTS.

CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM, ABSOLUTE CUNTS

RURAL

I NOW HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING TO CARLS CAPS!!!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby sirgordonzola » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm

ruralblue wrote:RURAL DOES NOT DO ANGRY. BUT I AM MAD AS FUCK. THAT IS BAD, AGAINST ALL WHAT FOOTBALL STANDS FOR, THEY HAVE BEEN GIFTED. I KNOW YOU COULD SAY WE MIGHT HAVE SCORED BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH A POINT AFTER 4MINS OF EXTRA TIME.

THE GAME SHOULD BE SCRUTINISED BEYOND DOUBT, THE REF NEVER REF AGAIN, GILL BE CHUCKED OFF FA BOARD AND THAT SCUM FUCKING SHIT BE DEDUCTED 6 POINTS.

RURAL

Rural, your "not doing angry" is great, you shouldn't do angry on a regular basis.
sirgordonzola
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Postby razor400 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm

ROBINHO OUT
RSC OUT
ADE OUT
AND THE FILTHY CHEATING CUNTS STILL NEED THE FUCKING CHEATING REF TO WIN.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Chad » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

ruralblue wrote:RURAL DOES NOT DO ANGRY. BUT I AM MAD AS FUCK. THAT IS BAD, AGAINST ALL WHAT FOOTBALL STANDS FOR, THEY HAVE BEEN GIFTED. I KNOW YOU COULD SAY WE MIGHT HAVE SCORED BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH A POINT AFTER 4MINS OF EXTRA TIME.

RURAL

So much added time that you managed to finish work and see the end

;)
Chad
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Dronny » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

razor400 wrote:ROBINHO OUT
RSC OUT
ADE OUT
AND THE FILTHY CHEATING CUNTS STILL NEED THE FUCKING CHEATING REF TO WIN.

Sneak into the ICBM room and NUKE the cunts
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to Match Day Threads