Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 pm

[youtube]QxlqeOZP2WA[/youtube]

one or two interesting bits this week - here's them being kind to us
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 pm

I couldn't really believe what I was Hearing myself. Still, an outbreak of realism?? Makes a change from "Mancini out by Bonfire Night" rubbish. I guess they sense that the wheel is turning and they are just going to made to look stupid if it all works out.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 pm

fu#k me sideways, whats going on. We have some of the media actualy thinking things are changing and now they see that City are both building and progressing. So much so that they are now getting onboard and backing the club up. Lets hope that its just the start of things to come.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

here's their Scouser take in 2 parts - in the second Custis and Barclay get quite bitchy
[youtube]cH0rbfemEeA[/youtube]
[youtube]By_Y_iNomk4[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

last guy had it spot on - heart and the head colliding and thats how it should be - I have reservations about mancini to be frank but I am slowly starting to believe that he is building something special here and needs time and more importantly backing from the board and fans alike
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

on de Jong et al
[youtube]3Mnv0Izmf4U[/youtube]

they even have a go at our Stretford neighbours

[youtube]w5idg4cLZ2c[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

johnny crossan wrote:on de Jong et al
[youtube]3Mnv0Izmf4U[/youtube]

they even have a go at our Stretford neighbours

[youtube]w5idg4cLZ2c[/youtube]

Nice to see they are back in form.

de Jong is a murderer and a drunk driver who killed a little girl now.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I agree with the scottish guy when he dont feel sorry for the fans because it shouldnt matter what league your team is you should support them 100%.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Quite enjoyed it this morning and although Woolnough tried taking it down the same old route, they were having none of it and actually came out with some balanced comments. I suppose it always helps that they are taking the Rags to task aswell ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

last bit about the plight of the rags

[youtube]Ha-3BsJ2HZs[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am

I thought this was all very strange. Are they now vocalising in public what they've all thought privately? seems like it. Football fans up and down the country have been saying scum are papering over the cracks for a couple of years now but its like a revelation to these twats. All this time theyve been stopped from asking the questions and david gills latest bullshit seems to have struck a nerve! I appreciate the love custis but you made your bed pal and you and your hack chums can still fuck off.
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby john@staustell » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am

Missed it this week due to work. But it's staggering how they've seemlessly glided from:

"City are a team of strangers, haven't got it, Mancini has only 8 weeks"

to:

"Mancini is building a team of winners and the owners are backing him to the hilt, wait til he gets the full backs and Balotelli" etc

Personally we've done about what I thought except we haven't quite clicked going forward from where we were last year, but the press has had a mass 'Road to Damascus' moment!

And Scum are shite!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 pm

probably down to who was on - next week probably normal service will be resumed
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

john@staustell wrote:Missed it this week due to work. But it's staggering how they've seemlessly glided from:

"City are a team of strangers, haven't got it, Mancini has only 8 weeks"

to:

"Mancini is building a team of winners and the owners are backing him to the hilt, wait til he gets the full backs and Balotelli" etc

Personally we've done about what I thought except we haven't quite clicked going forward from where we were last year, but the press has had a mass 'Road to Damascus' moment!

And Scum are shite!
Yep and we'll finish above them... everyone agree.

Need to resurrect this thread after our next loss.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Slim » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I just find it hilarious that we'll not only finish 2nd but above the filth is said so matter of factly.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Slim wrote:Nice to see they are back in form.

so your contention is that he's NOT really the equivalent of a child murderer? interesting take. I like when you hang your nuts out there in contrast to public opinion. BOLD.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby mr_nool » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Loved the discussion about the rags!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Slim » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

so your contention is that he's NOT really the equivalent of a child murderer? interesting take. I like when you hang your nuts out there in contrast to public opinion. BOLD.

cheers

You want opinions that differ?

-Our defence is just as shit as it was last season, your fat old arse and my crippled arse could take up the two centrehalf spots if we were protected by three defensive midfielders. What the fuck Kompany was doing to clear that ball against Newcastle is a fucking joke, AND he escaped any examination because he is Kompany and people suck his dick around here so much, no-one would dare say a fucking thing.
-Boetang looks god awful, the guy is just a cunt in possession and way too casual about his work, looks like he hasn't broken out of a trot in years.
-Tevez can fuck off, I am sick of reading shit about him having a good old whine about any fucking thing that comes into his feeble minded fucking brain, and the guy has more love for himself, messages written on his shirt or shin pad and congratulating a team mate that actually celebrating a goal he scores with fans who worship the ground he walks on. Quite frankly, buy Aguero in January and fuck Tevez off to Argentina, okay he might not get this Christmas, but we can give him New Years there, he is a fucking embarrassment to the club.
-Hart is no Given, how he still has the shirt is beyond me, he could be in 5 years but he isn't right now, after that crap vs Blackburn he should have been sat down and told stupidity of that magnitude cannot be rewarded with unerring favouritism.
-Lastly, I was gonna write something long and detailed on this, but the fans, especially those who go to the games are fucking dinosaurs that, while not the only thing wrong with the game, certainly are the largest contributor to what is, and have no place in the modern game, and the sooner they wake up to that reality the happier(and possibly sadder) they'll be.

Enjoy....or CHEERS, a phrase I hope you never use out loud.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

You want opinions that differ?

-Our defence is just as shit as it was last season, your fat old arse and my crippled arse could take up the two centrehalf spots if we were protected by three defensive midfielders. What the fuck Kompany was doing to clear that ball against Newcastle is a fucking joke, AND he escaped any examination because he is Kompany and people suck his dick around here so much, no-one would dare say a fucking thing.
-Boetang looks god awful, the guy is just a cunt in possession and way too casual about his work, looks like he hasn't broken out of a trot in years.
-Tevez can fuck off, I am sick of reading shit about him having a good old whine about any fucking thing that comes into his feeble minded fucking brain, and the guy has more love for himself, messages written on his shirt or shin pad and congratulating a team mate that actually celebrating a goal he scores with fans who worship the ground he walks on. Quite frankly, buy Aguero in January and fuck Tevez off to Argentina, okay he might not get this Christmas, but we can give him New Years there, he is a fucking embarrassment to the club.
-Hart is no Given, how he still has the shirt is beyond me, he could be in 5 years but he isn't right now, after that crap vs Blackburn he should have been sat down and told stupidity of that magnitude cannot be rewarded with unerring favouritism.
-Lastly, I was gonna write something long and detailed on this, but the fans, especially those who go to the games are fucking dinosaurs that, while not the only thing wrong with the game, certainly are the largest contributor to what is, and have no place in the modern game, and the sooner they wake up to that reality the happier(and possibly sadder) they'll be.

Enjoy....or CHEERS, a phrase I hope you never use out loud.

v good
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 am

Slim wrote:CHEERS, a phrase I hope you never use out loud.

the above statement aside...a very good rant.

Nice to see you back in action. You've been resting on your laurels for far too long.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum