LiveOnlineFooty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 am

I'll PM you mate.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:49 am

Svensational wrote:Ok I was watching the Birmingham game on here the other day and mid way through the 2nd half it went off and said my account had been disabled?

Now for the past 2 seasons I have only used 1 account and my dad at a different location has logged into my account at the same time as me and watch City games at the exact same time on the same account?

Do you think this is why they've disabled my account? It says " Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details "

Well for one, who the fuck is the webmaster?

I was wondering about being able to login multiple times, but I suppose they must have ways to check and I am sure it will be a breach of the terms of service.

I have to say though, that to save the princely sum of £2, you and your dad are extremely tight cunts and one of you needs to get your hands in your pockets haha.

Edit, dunno if you have to be logged in to use the live site help......if so, pm me your email address, username and query and i'll submit it for you
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby twosips » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 am

Been using it since 07 and never really had any problems. My guess is email the person that the paypal receipt goes to?
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby david yearsley » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 am

Svensational wrote:Ok I was watching the Birmingham game on here the other day and mid way through the 2nd half it went off and said my account had been disabled?

Now for the past 2 seasons I have only used 1 account and my dad at a different location has logged into my account at the same time as me and watch City games at the exact same time on the same account?

Do you think this is why they've disabled my account? It says " Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details "

Well for one, who the fuck is the webmaster?

Sounds like someone sitting on a beach, sipping a cocktail somewhwere in the Cayman Islands if you ask me ;)
Sorry!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 am

Let us know if sharing the one account is the problem. I share with a mate, although we probably dont be on simultaneously.

BTW the other night I gave watching two matches at once on one PC a go and it worked. Cant have two sounds on though. The Arsenal match and the scum match. The scum picture quality was the best Ive seen yet. Fuckin typical.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am

i have also had an account suspended and i was also sharing it...maybe they are clamping down?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 am

Hey Sven,
I had exactly the same problem. I've used them for years and would normally hook it up to my dads tv. Few times recently we have watched it at the same time. When I tried to wary the brum game it was disabled. I can only think that it is becuase the account was opening simultaneously in different places, because u should be able to access it from multiple laptops as it's web based. I submitted a query to them and sat on their website on Wednesday by no one has gotten back to me me yet :( anyone got this problem sorted yet???
Green in blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 am

Guys,
If it's any help I just opened a new account with a slightly different username. I have used the same email and paypal account whilst registering and hey presto I have access again! So unless they cut me off later today it's fixed by opening a new account! Which will piss me off cause I paid the £6 again (not that that's a major issue) I def think the problem is them clamping down on multiple accounts being accessed at the same time! So if you have been doing it I would stop before they disable it.
Hope this helps!
Green in blue

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am

Green in blue wrote:Hey Sven,
I had exactly the same problem. I've used them for years and would normally hook it up to my dads tv. Few times recently we have watched it at the same time. When I tried to wary the brum game it was disabled. I can only think that it is becuase the account was opening simultaneously in different places, because u should be able to access it from multiple laptops as it's web based. I submitted a query to them and sat on their website on Wednesday by no one has gotten back to me me yet :( anyone got this problem sorted yet???

If I were the site owner I would ensure I had software to identify and suspend users where an account is accessed simulatneously from 2 different IP addresses - however I would have thought that a warning in the first instance would suffice. If it was cleary you weren't going to get away with it, you would just pay up wouldnt you.

On a slightly different note, I havent ever hooked it up to TV yet. I just wondered what the picture quality is like when put on say 42".
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 am

Svensational wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:On a slightly different note, I havent ever hooked it up to TV yet. I just wondered what the picture quality is like when put on say 42".

Mate, its awesome. Especially when the game is on ESPN its literally just like having ESPN.

Looks like I will have to register a new account then!!

Do you not get the pixellation you sometimes see on the laptop screen?

I assumed the quality got worse the bigger the screen size, so looking forward to trying it now. If it really is that good - it could be a clincher between me buying a standard HD or 3D telly. If I can get good quality footy without having to pay for sky then there is really no point me getting a 3d telly as I won't be paying for a sky subscription.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.

Credit crunch mate.

Ha ha ha
It costs less than a nandos,dont see you complaining about the cost of that.

The offer still stands tight cnut.

;-)
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Haha Sven, just rang my dad n told the fucker not to be using it without my permission lol turns ou my mate in Manchester has been using it too. Any bloody wonder my accept got disabled. Got my value for money anyways. Hopefully I should have no probs with the new one.
As for hooking it up to the 42 it can be a bit pixellated, but it's really not that bad. I have sky in my apartment and I'm seriously considering cancelling my sports package because liveonline through the tv is all I need. As Sven said espn steam is fantastic through the tv
Green in blue

Postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:
Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.

Credit crunch mate.

Ha ha ha
It costs less than a nandos,dont see you complaining about the cost of that.

The offer still stands tight cnut.

;-)

Nandos makes me wet though, literally!

Dont talk dirty to me,i'll end up paying six notes for this chat.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ashton287 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 pm

well seen as people are on the subject anyone wants to use my lof account today PM before about half 2.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Quality is great today
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Quality is great today

it is. not the best I've seen this year but very good indeed.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ayrshireblue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Out of memory line 8
WTF
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby WiganBlue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Worst stream I've had from there, stuttering for about 20 mins start of 2nd half.
WiganBlue
Superman's Underpants

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 pm

WiganBlue wrote:Worst stream I've had from there, stuttering for about 20 mins start of 2nd half.

Are you sure mate it's not your internet connection?
I watched us from Channel 3 and ONCE freezed during the 90mins.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum