Latest addition to the Stephen Ireland garage

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Latest addition to the Stephen Ireland garage

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 am

Footballers have no eye for style shocker. I don't think I've ever seen anything stylish owned by professional footballer.

The main point is of course, who cares? I actually think it's quite lovely. Feller wants to spend his pay packet on his missus. What's wrong with that? Much better than coke and be betting habit, right?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fish111 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 am

Quirky, Zany and a little bit mad.............................but his style choice is just fuckin awful.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

How dare he not just spend his money on a British built car, but then get it pimped by British workers. Doesn't he realise there's a recession and he just have ploughed it into real estate in Dubia.

Personally, I think it's minging, but he'd probably say the same about my car. Come to think of it, so do I.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:55 am

zuricity wrote:
Dr Golfball wrote:I really don't see anything wrong with the audi and the bentley. I think they're savage. The 1st car is awful, however.

Don't be silly, you don't 'pimp' Bentleys and the audi should only ever sold in black.

Bentleys in Black I think your'e right
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah..Personal taste and that. I respect a person for doin something a little different and maybe a little crazy.

Although I really wouldnt trust a woman to drive a big powerful motor like that. They piss me off enough in these feckin big 4x4 things, thinkin they own the road. No end of times Iv had these bastards cut me up and just pull out on me with their 'move it or lose it' attitude...Should be limited to 1.1's if ya ask me.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Quick question...is his missus hot enough to deserve these toys? Anyone got a good shot of her? i'm thinking he's maybe pulled a "Rooney" and has his own version of his childhood gf whom he could pull a lot better now that he's an attractive footballer.

Anyone have a pic?

Not that i'm adverse to true love, etc.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dronny » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Quick question...is his missus hot enough to deserve these toys? Anyone got a good shot of her? i'm thinking he's maybe pulled a "Rooney" and has his own version of his childhood gf whom he could pull a lot better now that he's an attractive footballer.

Anyone have a pic?

Not that i'm adverse to true love, etc.

cheers

Doomy, would your intentions be honourable to Mrs Doomy if you won the lottery then fella? ;-)
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Fish111 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Dazzacity wrote:Yeah..Personal taste and that. I respect a person for doin something a little different and maybe a little crazy.

Although I really wouldnt trust a woman to drive a big powerful motor like that. They piss me off enough in these feckin big 4x4 things, thinkin they own the road. No end of times Iv had these bastards cut me up and just pull out on me with their 'move it or lose it' attitude...Should be limited to 1.1's if ya ask me.

Ha ha, we've got a VW Lupo and the Mrs still can't park the feckin thing without twatting everything in sight, i'm thinking of buying her a smart car next.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Dronny » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Fish111 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:Yeah..Personal taste and that. I respect a person for doin something a little different and maybe a little crazy.

Ha ha, we've got a VW Lupo and the Mrs still can't park the feckin thing without twatting everything in sight, i'm thinking of buying her a smart car next.

Image For Mrs Fish perhaps?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum