Training Monday 6/5

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Training Monday 6/5

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 am

A game tomorrow but the team that played Swansea were not involved in the morning session today.Some were in as Clichy didn't get the message and a few others,no doubt for some treatment like Yaya and Milner.That left 14 on show which included Suarez, Rekik, Rusnak and Huws.

I was only able to stay for a short while but was hopeful at the start as one of the curtains was down but that was soon repaired and back up to limit the view.Lombardo was with the coaching group today as they set off for some jogs and then into a planned series of stretches.Quickly off then with Mancini taking the whole group off for one of his regular shape/formation sessions.Maybe we will see a lot of this group play tomorrow or maybe not. A low key start to a very big week and I am sure Thursday will see a big training session for the full squad in preparation for the final. I just hope we get a good result against WBA on the way.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Training Monday 6/5

Postby Crossie » Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Thanks Doug.

Dedication.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Re: Training Monday 6/5

Postby Duckman » Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 am