*** Scum v City - Official Match Thread ***

Follow the match live and post your in game comments on the official match day threads.

Re: *** Scum v City - Official Match Thread ***

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:05 pm

HOW BAD ARE MAN UNITED, they are worse than we thought. Why is Moyes aspiring to be like City?

All said in the opening lines on Talkshite drive time LOL
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dameerto » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Our third goal:

VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Durham just said Ferdinand was really good last season.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Durham just said Ferdinand was really good last season.

If you've been in a coma for three years then, yes, Ferdinand was really good last season.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Durham just said "Giving David Moyes Juan Mata is the equivalent of him giving his Nan a smartphone" Very Funny analogy
Wonderwall

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Durham just said "Giving David Moyes Juan Mata is the equivalent of him giving his Nan a smartphone" Very Funny analogy

And stolen from Football365 who went with grandad and iPhone earlier.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Durham just said "Giving David Moyes Juan Mata is the equivalent of him giving his Nan a smartphone" Very Funny analogy

And stolen from Football365 who went with grandad and iPhone earlier.

thought it was a bit too funny for him :-)(
Wonderwall

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:19 pm

I miss TS. As long as you know they're there to wind the listener up it can be a very entertaining show and now that Ronnie "My Lucky Sofa' Irani has gone I could actually listen without wanting to tear his neck through the speakers.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I miss TS. As long as you know they're there to wind the listener up it can be a very entertaining show and now that Ronnie "My Lucky Sofa' Irani has gone I could actually listen without wanting to tear his neck through the speakers.

I just got fed up & turned the cunts off tbh, even though they are laughing at the rags.

Ok for 5 mins then you realise that nothing they say actually matters. It's like voluntarily standing next to the most clueless, obnoxious, big mouthed cunt in the pub & listening to everything he says. Even if he happens to say something you agree with once in a while, he's still a clueless, obnoxious, big mouthed cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I miss TS. As long as you know they're there to wind the listener up it can be a very entertaining show and now that Ronnie "My Lucky Sofa' Irani has gone I could actually listen without wanting to tear his neck through the speakers.

I just got fed up & turned the cunts off tbh, even though they are laughing at the rags.

Ok for 5 mins then you realise that nothing they say actually matters. It's like voluntarily standing next to the most clueless, obnoxious, big mouthed cunt in the pub & listening to everything he says. Even if he happens to say something you agree with once in a while, he's still a clueless, obnoxious, big mouthed cunt.

You're right mate but at the same time the clueless cunt can't hear you laughing at him.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

AG7 wrote:Brilliant result for us last night ... brilliant game ... well played everyone, the best was how quickly we attacked them from the start and that paid off ... they were never threatening enough and we always seemed like whenever required can go a gear or two higher even ... and that'd take care of it.

Pissed off about the ref, first not giving Wellbeck a red, then Fellaini a red, then Rooney a yellow ... so at half time with just 0-1 up and ref totally giving them everything (or rather not giving them what they needed given) was a little worried that the ref might decide this game ... but then the second half started just like the first and the second goal calmed down everything ...

In the end 0-3 was NOT a fair reflection of how the whole game went (at least that's how I see it) ... we should have had that 0-3 lead in the first 10-15 minutes ... and then they should have been down to 9 men by half time ... yup, could have been 10, should have been 10 by the final whistle ...

But in the end whether it was 0-10 or 0-3 or hell even if it had stayed at 0-1 ... it all accounts for 3 points ... so 3 in the bag and now next game is more important in the greater scheme of things ...

For here on three more difficult away games left and I'd rather we win from Arsenal and Liverpool, then (if we have to) drop points at Everton ... we'd still win the league, and if Everton also beat Arsenal in ten days time ... then Martinez will finish 4th and Arsenal 5th ... now THAT will be an awesome finish ... and in there if Chelsea drops more points and end up 3rd and Liverpool pimp them to 2nd (won't mind that much) ... that'll just round up a great fucking season ... oh, and of course Uwe to win their FA Cup semi over Wenger as well ;)

In fairness I think Wellbeck's was just a clumsy challenge, so although a red would have been justified, it would have been a bit harsh. Toilet brush head is just a cunt and should have gone for violent conduct, whereas shrek seems to get away with that sort of shit all the time.
At the end of the day the most satisfying thing is we stuffed them without even having to try very hard, which is what all the media are concentrating on. And by keeping it to three, Agent Gollum's cover isn't blown.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Durham just said Ferdinand was really good last season.

If that was the answer, what was the question?

Who is the biggest retard? Who out of rags squad would you least like to see sign for your club? Who most looks like a creature that wanders the desert with a big fuckin hump
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby frankswift » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 pm

What a great day I've had at work today.

How I love this squad.
frankswift
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Take a wild guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Previous

Return to Match Day Threads