Yaya hates the media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya hates the media

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:47 am

Watch me give a fuck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┌∩┐
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:55 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
phips wrote:regardless of whether he's correct or not, the guy sure likes the complain huh?

no cake. not enough africans on the Ballon d'or shortlist. no enough love for his performances 2 seasons ago. too much criticism for last season.

I've never paid much attention to anyone's claims that you are a WUM but I must say I am yet to see you make a positive comment about city.

Ditto.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby phips » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:29 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
phips wrote:regardless of whether he's correct or not, the guy sure likes the complain huh?

no cake. not enough africans on the Ballon d'or shortlist. no enough love for his performances 2 seasons ago. too much criticism for last season.

I've never paid much attention to anyone's claims that you are a WUM but I must say I am yet to see you make a positive comment about city.

so critiquing a guy for constantly complaining to the media and thus giving the media the opportunity to spin it as a negative towards City is anti-city? if he hadn't had this interview the media couldn't have spun it as him wanting to leave City the week of the derby. if he hadn't said all that shit years ago then they wouldn't have printed anti-City stuff about him leaving etc etc.

my comment is the least bit anti-City. you guys always complain about Wenger and/or Mourinho complaining. well, now Yaya is complaining and he's praised? talk about bias.

Yaya needs to stop talking to the press and just play football.

p.s. I can't tell you how special it makes me feel that you've read all 5500+ of my posts. i know that Ronan had read every single one of my posts but i didn't know that you had too. i never knew you cared so much. thank you.
Last edited by phips on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:33 pm

phips wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

so critiquing a guy for constantly complaining to the media and thus giving the media the opportunity to spin it as a negative towards City is anti-city? if he hadn't had this interview the media couldn't have spun it as him wanting to leave City the week of the derby. if he hadn't said all that shit years ago then they wouldn't have printed anti-City stuff about him leaving etc etc.

my comment is the least bit anti-City. you guys always complain about Wenger and/or Mourinho complaining. well, now Yaya is complaining and he's praised? talk about bias.

Stop press, City fans display bias when it comes to City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby phips » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:35 pm

so thats how it is? suck the club's dick and praise every player for everything? that's what makes a City fan?

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:36 pm

phips wrote:so thats how it is? suck the club's dick and praise every player for everything? that's what makes a City fan?

Did I say that?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby phips » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:so thats how it is? suck the club's dick and praise every player for everything? that's what makes a City fan?

Did I say that?

I thought that misinterpreting what people write on here and twisting into something else was what we're supposed to be doing......
is that not right?

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby bigblue » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:16 pm

I'm with #TeamYaya. Fuck the media and fuck off phips
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:22 pm

And the hits just keep on rolling...
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:52 pm

phips wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

p.s. I can't tell you how special it makes me feel that you've read all 5500+ of my posts. i know that Ronan had read every single one of my posts but i didn't know that you had too. i never knew you cared so much. thank you.

Mate, you have a pretty poor way of attempting to put words in people's mouths (figaratively speaking).

Congrats on the 5500 though.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ruralblue » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:27 pm

phips wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
phips wrote:my comment is the least bit anti-City. you guys always complain about Wenger and/or Mourinho complaining. well, now Yaya is complaining and he's praised? talk about bias.

p.s. I can't tell you how special it makes me feel that you've read all 5500+ of my posts.

Of course we are bias you daft stupid fucking CUNT. He's ours and without his contribution we wouldn't have won the shiny cups we have.

As for reading of you're posts, it's a funny one bit you stand out like an erection in a fucking nursing home.

Now FUCK OFF

or at least someone ban the twat!!!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:40 pm

ruralblue wrote:
phips wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
phips wrote:my comment is the least bit anti-City. you guys always complain about Wenger and/or Mourinho complaining. well, now Yaya is complaining and he's praised? talk about bias.

p.s. I can't tell you how special it makes me feel that you've read all 5500+ of my posts.

Of course we are bias you daft stupid fucking CUNT. He's ours and without his contribution we wouldn't have won the shiny cups we have.

As for reading of you're posts, it's a funny one bit you stand out like an erection in a fucking nursing home.

Now FUCK OFF

grrrr! angry bob!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:36 pm

It is just the media trying to pump negative stories out as the Derby comes out. Meanwhile nothing but positive stories about the rags and their rat infested swamp.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby phips » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:02 am

ruralblue wrote:Of course we are bias you daft stupid fucking CUNT. He's ours and without his contribution we wouldn't have won the shiny cups we have.

Now FUCK OFF

because Im not stupidly biased? i see.

and in keeping with the theme of putting words in people's mouths, i don't know why you felt the need to comment about the shiny cups. nowhere did i say anything related to that..just that Yaya should stop giving interviews.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:28 am

phips wrote: because Im not stupidly biased? i see.
and in keeping with the theme of putting words in people's mouths, i don't know why you felt the need to comment about the shiny cups. nowhere did i say anything related to that..just that Yaya should stop giving interviews.

You seem to have completely missed the reality, that Yaya has already tried YOUR suggestion of banning all interviews... The press still made up their own BS stories about Yaya!

When Yaya's silent treatment didn't stop the negative press, he then made the major mistake of letting his agent, Dmitri Seluk give statements on his behalf, which led to Cakegate.

Since you live in California, you might have missed the fact that some malevolent & vindictive European reporters have attempted to ruin Yaya's marriage & family life. They have also tried the same dirty tactics with Vincent Kompany & Sergio Aguero... It's no coincidence that it's always City's best players that are targeted with such personal attacks, by the press.

So, Yaya finally decided to give one interview in French, so the press would find it harder to misinterpret what he said...As usual, some tabloids took Yaya's complaints about media distortions and they warped his statements, to imply that he's unhappy at City!

I don't know why you're blaming Yaya, when he has been an ongoing victim of certain members of the press & his silence didn't work!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby phips » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:

You seem to have completely missed the reality, that Yaya has already tried YOUR suggestion of banning all interviews... The press still made up their own BS stories about Yaya!

When Yaya's silent treatment didn't stop the negative press, he then made the major mistake of letting his agent, Dmitri Seluk give statements on his behalf, which led to Cakegate.

Since you live in California, you might have missed the fact that some malevolent & vindictive European reporters have attempted to ruin Yaya's marriage & family life. They have also tried the same dirty tactics with Vincent Kompany & Sergio Aguero... It's no coincidence that it's always City's best players that are targeted with such personal attacks, by the press.

So, Yaya finally decided to give one interview in French, so the press would find it harder to misinterpret what he said...As usual, some tabloids took Yaya's complaints about media distortions and they warped his statements, to imply that he's unhappy at City!

I don't know why you're blaming Yaya, when he has been an ongoing victim of certain members of the press & his silence didn't work!

thank you for the sensible post.

you're correct, being in California has prevented me from reading all of what you said.

that being said, im just a fan of players "putting their heads down and getting on with it". being silent, as you say, is still better in my opinion as that presents fewer opportunities for words and comments to be twisted and/or mis-translated.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 am

phips wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:

thank you for the sensible post.

you're correct, being in California has prevented me from reading all of what you said.

that being said, im just a fan of players "putting their heads down and getting on with it". being silent, as you say, is still better in my opinion as that presents fewer opportunities for words and comments to be twisted and/or mis-translated.

Man City kept quiet on lots of fronts but that didnt stop the CUNTS IN THE PRESS making shit up about us.

Yaya is a whiner , of that there is no argument , but the press still like to make up shit about him.....normally before an important game.

Cunts.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby clippo22 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:34 am

5XWinners wrote:Yeah right :) He hates the media like he hates chocolate sponge cake with vanilla icing :)

He has used the media extremely well over time to pull the sheikhs pants down for his 50k pay rises. He's probably now thinking how he can use them again at seasons end. He can't threaten to leave as nobody wants the lumbering fool & his insane wage demands. The smart money is on a racism row, forcing the sheikh to give him a back hander on the understanding that he shuts up :)

Lumbering fool? You must think it's like playing with 10 men having him in the team then. Which wouldn't make much of a difference playing against Candlepool as they couldn't even beat 10 men last night!

At least Jurgen Flopp got to experience one of those amazing European nights at Anfield!
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 am

5XWinners wrote:Yeah right :) he shuts up :)

WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:31 pm

5XWinners wrote:Yeah right :) He hates the media like he hates chocolate sponge cake with vanilla icing :)

He has used the media extremely well over time to pull the sheikhs pants down for his 50k pay rises. He's probably now thinking how he can use them again at seasons end. He can't threaten to leave as nobody wants the lumbering fool & his insane wage demands. The smart money is on a racism row, forcing the sheikh to give him a back hander on the understanding that he shuts up :)

Great to hear from you again POF profile_id =82848387. sorry I mean 5x.
As usual you are spot on. I don't know where you get your info from but you must be a genuine ITK. (Not many like you about) Yaya does indeed hate the media like he hates chocolate sponge cake. Being lactose intolerant, like the other 70-90% of Africans, you can see why.
It's quite a big issue at the club and one of the main reasons we bought KDB aka Ginger Baker this season. Kev is quite a keen amateur baker and has replaced Milner who couldn't bake to save his life. (real reason he had to go).
Anyway Kev is already on the case. see recipe: http://www.milkallergymom.com/2008/05/dairyegg-free-cake.html

Anyway it's good to have informed debates with fans of other clubs, so keep up the good work. Hope things work out for you on the 'Plenty of Fish' scene.
One suggestion. Maybe as a first date you could suggest taking her to somewhere quiet where you can have a proper conversation.....like Anfield last night.
You'd have had no problem hearing each other.
Best of luck mate with that. Until then, keep up the DIY.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum