Arsenal Away

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Arsenal Away

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 am

Mase wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Neil Taylor of Swansea has looked a decent left back.he is 26 yrs old and will count as home grown.

How's the lad at Southampton getting on? Bertrand or something like that? Didn't he look decent last season?

Coleman plays either side and Ashley Williams is comfortable in a 3 as we saw at our place. AK would flourish if we had proper players at the back who can allow him to do his thing with his Left peg.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Clichy bugs the shite out of me because he offers roughly the same as Kolarov defensively and makes the same overlapping runs, but hasn't a fucking clue how to cross the ball.

Exactly. 9 times out of 10 when he has the chance to cross it, Clichy will turn back inside and look for a short pass. Like I say; they're both bad defenders but Kolarov offers far more in attack.

Crossing a ball is not what we do though. We don't have that lofty number 9.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Clichy bugs the shite out of me because he offers roughly the same as Kolarov defensively and makes the same overlapping runs, but hasn't a fucking clue how to cross the ball.

Exactly. 9 times out of 10 when he has the chance to cross it, Clichy will turn back inside and look for a short pass. Like I say; they're both bad defenders but Kolarov offers far more in attack.

The ball whipped in low has been very effective with Kun and another plus we used to have MF players in support.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Mase wrote:

The ball whipped in low has been very effective with Kun and another plus we used to have MF players in support.

Iheanacho is very good with near post runs.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Mase wrote:

Bony is fairly good in the air if one was hit high as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Mase wrote:

I would have his pace and brain over Bony's bulk every time. On the shoulder types are harder to deal with young and brave to run in behind. The pass to KDB recently showcased his talent.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:55 am

Come on City. Go back to attacking. This flooding the midfield doesn't work for us.
Fucking score more than them.
It can work.
And losing would be thrilling at least.
Aguero, Dave, then three of Kev, Raheeeem, Jesus, Wilf, Ian Nacho and Yaya EVERY game. Come on Blues, lets frighten the shit out of teams
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby TGR » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:38 am

Kaiser Soze wrote:
TGR wrote:
Tim777 wrote:
TGR wrote:Hey original Dumbcunt what's all that about in your last post about the disabled girl FFS?
I have no idea what on earth you are talking about.
Put up or shut the fuck up!

We've got all the evidence on PDF file.

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.

karen7 was her name.you were banned for being a.bully to her and billyshears the muslim guy.

Only half right fella.
I was banned due to arguing with billy shears (who is the site owners best mate by the way) over Mancini / Pellegrini but absolutely nothing to do with karen7
The guy who abused her was a completely different poster on BM and now posts on another City forum and with a lot of other banned posters from BM..
So you have fucked up and got it completely wrong regarding karen7. 100% incorrect fella on every level.
If you don't believe me them simply go on BM and asked her. Somehow I don't think you will.

Oh, and by the way I know where you got this information from and what poster it is. He lives in a certain part of Manchester doesn't he?
Yes that is correct. I know who it is.
You have made yourself look very stupid and the original dumbcunt is the biggest cunt of all I'm pleased to say!
Have a wonderful Christmas.

PS. If I'm a liar then just post up the PDF file you have. That is a straight challenge to you from me.
Let's see who is the liar?
TGR
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:01 am

Lives in a certain part of Manchester. Interesting...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:34 am

TGR wrote:
Kaiser Soze wrote:
TGR wrote:
Tim777 wrote:
TGR wrote:Hey original Dumbcunt what's all that about in your last post about the disabled girl FFS?

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.

karen7 was her name.you were banned for being a.bully to her and billyshears the muslim guy.

Only half right fella.
I was banned due to arguing with billy shears (who is the site owners best mate by the way) over Mancini / Pellegrini but absolutely nothing to do with karen7
The guy who abused her was a completely different poster on BM and now posts on another City forum and with a lot of other banned posters from BM..
So you have fucked up and got it completely wrong regarding karen7. 100% incorrect fella on every level.
If you don't believe me them simply go on BM and asked her. Somehow I don't think you will.

Oh, and by the way I know where you got this information from and what poster it is. He lives in a certain part of Manchester doesn't he?
You have made yourself look very stupid and the original dumbcunt is the biggest cunt of all I'm pleased to say!

PS. If I'm a liar then just post up the PDF file you have. That is a straight challenge to you from me.

i think tgr might be related to herb. they have a very similar posting style....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 am

This rag is a complete mess.

He is bombarding me with pms every single day.
How long does he have left?
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:44 am

Original Dub wrote:This rag is a complete mess.

New boyfriend, eh ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:This rag is a complete mess.

New boyfriend, eh ;-)

This one is proper weird beefsteak.

A very lonely person
Original Dub

Postby Kaiser Soze » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:40 am

TGR wrote:
Kaiser Soze wrote:
TGR wrote:
Tim777 wrote:

You are a liar.
Put up or shut up.
Simples.

Only half right fella.

i missed this. i went away 4 xmas. You got banned for being.rasist to billy.who is a muslim. you posted offensive pictures of.him and got banned. your other mate saint hellens got banned at the sametime for posting pics of kaz with an arm missing from her car crash.you were both bullys and banned.you then joined another city site mcfcok where all banned posters go. you all bash jewish and.disabled people.and you can ask any mod from blue moon about that.or ask kaz. noone gave me the info i saw it all happen so i dont know what your on about with someone from manc gave it me. arent you from yorkshire yourself. are you still on mcfcok
Kaiser Soze
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:40 am

Am I the only who thinks they come on here every day yet still have no fucking clue what's going on?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:05 am

It's all gone a bit inbred fighty. Still have no clue who the alleged racist rags are, rrh or whatever his name was possibly? Although he could at least spell, no matter how big of a bellend he was
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:27 am

Fidel Castro wrote:It's all gone a bit inbred fighty. Still have no clue who the alleged racist rags are, rrh or whatever his name was possibly? Although he could at least spell, no matter how big of a bellend he was

He made the legends poll which is even more frightening , does anyone actually read any stuff on here on a daily basis ? There are at least a dozen rag / scouse / other trolls discreetly at it .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:33 am

City64 wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:It's all gone a bit inbred fighty. Still have no clue who the alleged racist rags are, rrh or whatever his name was possibly? Although he could at least spell, no matter how big of a bellend he was

He made the legends poll which is even more frightening , does anyone actually read any stuff on here on a daily basis ? There are at least a dozen rag / scouse / other trolls discreetly at it .

I get on at least twice
A day. Shocking memory though so don't commit them to mind until they've been at it a while or are blatantly stirring and I have a go back.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby milanooco » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 pm

ruralblue wrote:
freshfog wrote:Cheap 2015-16 season Arsenal away shirt All jerseys are free shipment and Daily Deal is sale of $9.9/$16.9.

Wow brilliant offer. Might get one for myself, ms Rural and Ickle Rural. Thanks

very nice.
Last edited by milanooco on Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
milanooco
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

milanooco wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
freshfog wrote:Cheap 2015-16 season Arsenal away shirt All jerseys are free shipment and Daily Deal is sale of $9.9/$16.9.

Wow brilliant offer. Might get one for myself, ms Rural and Ickle Rural. Thanks

very nice.

the most random 1st post ever?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum