Milner's Celebration

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Milner's Celebration

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:50 am

I believe it's the first time he has celebrated against a former club... first time I can remember anyway...

Aside from the fact that he chose it to be against the club that gave him the most in terms of titles, money etc. it took me a few replays to figure out why he chose that particular celebration.

He was having a dig at the fact that yaya took off his shirt and waved it around his head after scoring another winning goal at Wembley.
Lallana confirmed it when he went over to join milner and gave him the nod of approval and mimicked it again.

The sad cunts had spoken about it and honestly felt redeemed after once again playing like they were in a cup final... only they couldn't do it when it counted.

It doesn't take long to become a dipper at that shit hole does it?

I have to say if I'd been given the choice of winning one game out of the three, I'd choose Sunday everytime.

And if I was milner and Lallana I'd choose Sunday to turn in that performance.
But they wouldn't know, because they only shine when the pressure is off. Like all second rate players.

Enjoy your moral victory.
At least you'll save on the engraving.

And fuck you milner, you ungrateful, utterly forgettable cunt.
Original Dub

Re: Milner's Celebration

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 am

Original Dub wrote:I believe it's the first time he has celebrated against a former club... first time I can remember anyway...

Aside from the fact that he chose it to be against the club that gave him the most in terms of titles, money etc. it took me a few replays to figure out why he chose that particular celebration.

How many other former clubs has he scored against? Was he on the underdog team for any of those games? It would be a bit shitty him celebrating a City goal against Villa, but I have no problem at all with him celebrating scoring the second goal in the game, in front of his home fans, for a mid-table club, against a team competing for the title who had beaten them in a cup final only three days previous...

Lallana, though, is a whiney pernicious little turd - half the time I can't tell whether he's a Dippers pitch invader or a player.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 am

I didn't realise it was taking the piss out of Yaya but remembering rightly, when Yaya first joined us him and Milner didn't get on at all and they had a do on the pitch at one point (Wolves away possibly?).

Can't understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty, but he's hardly the sharpest tool in the box is he. If he wasn't a footballer he'd be trying to bum r Kes most Saturdays.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:25 am

For all the happy clappers that's what Milner thinks of us. Remember that next game at the Etihad.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:29 am

Hazy2 wrote:For all the happy clappers that's what Milner thinks of us. Remember that next game at the Etihad.

Do-gooders will always be that mate. Can't change them. It's pathetic.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:55 am

Mase wrote:I didn't realise it was taking the piss out of Yaya but remembering rightly, when Yaya first joined us him and Milner didn't get on at all and they had a do on the pitch at one point (Wolves away possibly?).

Can't understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty.

I didn't realise that it was taking the piss out of Yaya either, nor could I understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty. But OD has put his analytical skills to work on this one, and therefore it must be true. He even managed to extrapolate the fact that they'd spent the time between the two games discussing how to celebrate in the situation that either of them happened to score. I really wish I had this level of insight, as I only saw a small celebration after scoring against a bigger club that he'd just lost a cup final to.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Wooders » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:02 am

Average cunt turns out to be a twat - big surprise
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:For all the happy clappers that's what Milner thinks of us. Remember that next game at the Etihad.

Do-gooders will always be that mate. Can't change them. It's pathetic.

The world's full of them Mase (These cunts hold garden parties holding hands in a circle with t shirts that say "we are the world"......and then when the shit hits the fucking fan, be it in world affairs or sports , it's these cunts who will go " Oh , I didn't know that would happen.....I didn't know...i didn't............boooo fucking hooo......................."

When's Pep get here ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:56 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Mase wrote:I didn't realise it was taking the piss out of Yaya but remembering rightly, when Yaya first joined us him and Milner didn't get on at all and they had a do on the pitch at one point (Wolves away possibly?).

Can't understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty.

I didn't realise that it was taking the piss out of Yaya either, nor could I understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty. But OD has put his analytical skills to work on this one, and therefore it must be true. He even managed to extrapolate the fact that they'd spent the time between the two games discussing how to celebrate in the situation that either of them happened to score. I really wish I had this level of insight, as I only saw a small celebration after scoring against a bigger club that he'd just lost a cup final to.

Well, it was more of a presumption given the fact that it was clearly an inside joke - I take it you saw Lallana's reaction straight after Milner's celebration - and generally inside jokes were discussed beforehand and after the fact. I'm sorry I had to explain that to you. Maybe I didn't...

If I had a wish, I wouldn't use it up on "this level of insight" - I've just upgraded you to it.

You're welcome.
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Man Celebrates Goal. World still turns.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Can't understand why someone would take the piss out of someone else for scoring a winning penalty, but he's hardly the sharpest tool in the box is he. If he wasn't a footballer he'd be trying to bum r Kes most Saturdays.

Yeah, have a look at that part again, if you have the full match recorded, as it doesn't show what Lallana does on the highlights.

I'm not overly fussed about players celebrating against their old club, but if you play that card up until now, you better keep on playing it or it will show particular disrespect to the one club you decide to celebrate against. Let alone a clear jibe at a former team mate.

It's all a bit sad really and this thread isn't going to make all the city fans jeer milner when we next meet him. They'll do that now either way after last night.
Original Dub

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Well, it was more of a presumption given the fact that it was clearly an inside joke - I take it you saw Lallana's reaction straight after Milner's celebration - and generally inside jokes were discussed beforehand and after the fact. I'm sorry I had to explain that to you. Maybe I didn't...

If I had a wish, I wouldn't use it up on "this level of insight" - I've just upgraded you to it.

You're welcome.

For anyone who has played the game, you can deduce it was a yeerha from Lallana that sparked the handbags. Ok legs got tangled but a piss take was on and I happen to think Milner, is such a false cunt he has Klopp doing it. Sorry if we had any pride Milner is left in a heap from is piss take until the end of the game, sadly we are soft cunts who allow anything. Pathetic. From Hart hugging Kane after his bent peno to last night, sorry we are not tough enough or single minded to be classed as a top team.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 pm

I have lost all respect for the man.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby patrickblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 pm

who really gives a shit. God forbid we ever end up like those sad scousers with their pathetic booing.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:24 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Man Celebrates Goal. World still turns.

Ah, the usual contribution.
What happened to you? Such a pity.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Original Dub wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

You're welcome.

I thought he was lassoing something. Didn't get it at all.
This all makes sense now.

Twat.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby bigblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:41 pm

I never realized how much of a whiny bastard Lallana is until the last 2 games. Going in over the top on Bony, then getting upset when Yaya goes tit for tat. Then doing the same last night; going in on a player, but whining and starting a fight when he got a tackle in return.

And Milner handled his transfer just as "bad" as Sterling. Saying to the media that he needed to play more (he had the 2nd most minutes of any player the year he left) and that we weren't offering him an improved contract. The only difference is that our club and fans aren't scouse cunts.

He can have his celebration yesterday, since he most likely won't have another trophy to celebrate as long as he stays at the dippers.
Last edited by bigblue on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Smarmy little cunt , he had some of you lot for mugs last year and I told you all he was fucking off , had no intention of staying with us (Thank fuck) and to think we played the useless tit most of that season........he ran out of excuses at the end.

Hes a fucking little cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:47 pm

bigblue wrote:I never realized how much of a whiny bastard Lallana is until the last 2 games. Going in over the top on Bony, then getting upset when Yaya goes tit for tat. Then doing the same last night; going in on a player, but whining and starting a fight when he got a tackle in return.

And Milner handled his transfer just as "bad" as Sterling. Saying to the media that he needed to play more (he had the 2nd most minutes of any player the year he left) and that we weren't offering him an improved contract. The only difference is that our club and fans aren't scouse cunts.

He can have his celebration yesterday, since he most likely won't have another trophy to celebrate as long as he stays at the dippers.

Worse than Sterling, at least they got paide, Milner fucked off for nowt.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Who watches the opposition celebrate a goal?
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum