Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby nottsblue » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:07 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Slim wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I often 'think cunt'

I believe Carol Vorderman is the thinking man's cunt.

Too plastic these days - it's shame her replacement is a RAG sympathiser or she would be worthy of a dirty thought or two.

Riley?

Rag sympathasier or not, she would get it very harshly. A few times

Even if she had a Rag duvet cover? Bear in mind too that she'd probably be picturing Family Man or Golden Balls whilst you're giving it to her harshly. *shudders*

Even on the centre circle at the swamp whilst she is wearing a rag shirt
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Philistine » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:53 pm

So you'd rag that RAG. Can't be blamed.
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby PrezIke » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:17 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... zza-wenger

Interesting quote from Clichy in this piece on Pep's training is leading me to wonder:

The left-back says Guardiola has already excluded some of his squad, with those players thought to be on individual conditioning programmes, and has impressed Clichy, particularly with his attention to detail.

“On the field, outside the field, every detail counts,” Clichy said. “For example, you often hear managers say being healthy is really important. With him, if you’re weight is too high, you’re not training with the team. That is the first thing and you can hear it a lot, but for my part it’s the first time any manager has really done it. So we have a few players who are not training with the team yet.”

Did we see Nasri in any of the training videos from the first few weeks? I feel like we did not. Is he one of these players?

I missed much of the Bayern friendly, but I don't think he played either.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I also recall someone suggesting that he looked like he gained some weight over the summer.

Also interesting that Yaya, who some claim was looking a stone or two overweight was in the videos we saw featured.

Wonder who else is not allowed to train with the team right now.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:12 am

PrezIke wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/26/gael-clichy-manchester-city-pep-guardiola-pizza-wenger

Interesting quote from Clichy in this piece on Pep's training is leading me to wonder:

The left-back says Guardiola has already excluded some of his squad, with those players thought to be on individual conditioning programmes, and has impressed Clichy, particularly with his attention to detail.

“On the field, outside the field, every detail counts,” Clichy said. “For example, you often hear managers say being healthy is really important. With him, if you’re weight is too high, you’re not training with the team. That is the first thing and you can hear it a lot, but for my part it’s the first time any manager has really done it. So we have a few players who are not training with the team yet.”

Did we see Nasri in any of the training videos from the first few weeks? I feel like we did not. Is he one of these players?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I also recall someone suggesting that he looked like he gained some weight over the summer.

Also interesting that Yaya, who some claim was looking a stone or two overweight was in the videos we saw featured.

No way I'm allowed anywhere near the training pitch. I'm about to tuck into some deviled eggs and a steak shortly thereafter. All washed down with a few tasty IPAs.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:44 am

PrezIke wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/26/gael-clichy-manchester-city-pep-guardiola-pizza-wenger

Aguero?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby sheblue » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 am

john@staustell wrote:

Aguero?

It does look like he could loose a few pounds.....
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:14 am

sheblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Aguero?

It does look like he could loose a few pounds.....

Aguero took part in the open training yesterday:

File format: mp4
?pubId=10228001001&videoId=5049419298001
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Justified logic » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:19 am

Nasri's being forced to listen to Pep saying "You're too fat" on repeat.

Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:09 am

Justified logic wrote:Nasri's being forced to listen to Pep saying "You're too fat" on repeat.

Could probably phrase this better but I'm excited to see Nasri under Pep:)
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:21 am

Good.

A few need a kick in their arse after what happend last year when they acted like cunts.

And also no pizza. Eat only vegetables you cunts!
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 am

looks like yaya has been taking it too seriously....

http://www.seamusmurphy.com/Photography/Ethiopia/12/
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:looks like yaya has been taking it too seriously....

http://www.seamusmurphy.com/Photography/Ethiopia/12/

Wow, I haven't seen or heard a tasteless Ethiopia joke since I was a kid in the 80's.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 am

I hope Nasri loses the timber required as I think he would do well under Pep.
nottsblue

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 am

We need to ship some Overseas players. He's one I would happily see moved along. Along with Otter and Fernando.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:24 am

Pep will make or break the likes of Nasri, along with Mango who for pure footballing reasons needs a visit to the wizard of Oz.
I think we can forget last seasons ups and downs, the no shows, the wtf is going on performances. Pep will not sit on his hands like Pellers, plus players having an off week in training, well good luck with that. We should be as fit as fiddles we have done nowt since April. No player will be safe week to week, he will bring consistency and intensity.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Didn't play again today. Hmmm.

Where's Mangala? Is he with the team yet? No Zaba either.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:09 pm

PrezIke wrote:Didn't play again today. Hmmm.

Mangala is still on holiday I think he posted a video of him in training during holiday
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:10 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Didn't play again today. Hmmm.

Mangala is still on holiday I think he posted a video of him in training during holiday

Holiday? He has barely played since seasons end hasn't he. Should be fresh as a daisy
nottsblue

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:12 pm

PrezIke wrote:Didn't play again today. .

Fatty Arbuckle according to Pep. But getting better
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby zuricity » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Pep will make or break the likes of Nasri, along with Mango who for pure footballing reasons needs a visit to the wizard of Oz.
I think we can forget last seasons ups and downs, the no shows, the wtf is going on performances. Pep will not sit on his hands like Pellers, plus players having an off week in training, well good luck with that. We should be as fit as fiddles we have done nowt since April. No player will be safe week to week, he will bring consistency and intensity.

Make or break Samir , Pep?

No he certainly will not !

Samir is 29 ffs. He has time on his contract.
Why should he care about what pep has to say?

He can walk into any team in the PL. He is good enough. He has proven it at City, winning medals that eluded him at the *rse.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum