*** Official City vs Dortmund match thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official City vs Dortmund match thread ***

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Honestly no! Im talking about the chest and stomach, should be ripped to fuck if you ask me! Look at the physique of tranny or Balo for example, I seen the irish team with there tops off at the end of a game and they were all in tip top ripped shape, i would of expected aguero the same, could just be that picture tho.

Dont go comparing him to your average joe on the street where he clearly is in good shape!

Balo is scrawny with a pigeon chest mate. He might be 'ripped' but so is anyone that's skinny with no fat on them. I wouldn't say he was particularly in good shape.

Ronaldo is in decent shape. Micah is probably in the best shape I've seen from a footballer.

But it's down to genes mate. Lampard was never fat, but he was probably in the same shape Aguero is in that picture. Still one of the best midfielders that the Prem has ever seen. Because of your genes some people have a 4-pac, some have a 6-pac, some people can obtain an 8-pac. Not everyone can no matter what they do and it's nothing they can change.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PrezIke » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 pm

phips wrote:terrible match. terrible pitch. terrible ref. but that should be expected when going to China.

thought Willy had a poor half and Tosin looked very shaky in the first half but settled nicely in the second.

Sergio looks like he got loads of sun and plenty of donuts on his holiday.
Interesting to see Fern1 sit very deep and play basically in center of defense in the 2nd half. Pep putting him in the Xabi Alonso role?

Kun does not look out of shape. He's just rocking a beard which makes his face look bigger. He does look quite tan though.

Yesterday

At Copa
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:terrible match. terrible pitch. terrible ref. but that should be expected when going to China.

thought Willy had a poor half and Tosin looked very shaky in the first half but settled nicely in the second.

Sergio looks like he got loads of sun and plenty of donuts on his holiday.
Interesting to see Fern1 sit very deep and play basically in center of defense in the 2nd half. Pep putting him in the Xabi Alonso role?

Mmmmm donuts

Brilliant!

Thats not particularly a great physique for a professional footballer who aspires to be the best in the world.

Best in the world you say

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
Honestly no! Im talking about the chest and stomach, should be ripped to fuck if you ask me! Look at the physique of tranny or Balo for example, I seen the irish team with there tops off at the end of a game and they were all in tip top ripped shape, i would of expected aguero the same, could just be that picture tho.

Dont go comparing him to your average joe on the street where he clearly is in good shape!

Balo is scrawny with a pigeon chest mate. He might be 'ripped' but so is anyone that's skinny with no fat on them. I wouldn't say he was particularly in good shape.

Ronaldo is in decent shape. Micah is probably in the best shape I've seen from a footballer.

But it's down to genes mate. Lampard was never fat, but he was probably in the same shape Aguero is in that picture. Still one of the best midfielders that the Prem has ever seen. Because of your genes some people have a 4-pac, some have a 6-pac, some people can obtain an 8-pac. Not everyone can no matter what they do and it's nothing they can change.

I've got a keg.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby bigblue » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Bony says he doesn't even lift weights in the gym. Would be nice to have some genetics like that. I'd have to do crossfit, p90x, paleo, HIT, and a few other workouts all at the same time to look as jacked as Wilf
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby RoryFSmith » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:13 pm

City are playing St Johnstone in a closed game.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36917740
RoryFSmith
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Aberdeen
My favourite player is: McGinn

Postby Justified logic » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Garcia constantly showing for the ball and giving his team mates and option...

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby phips » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:56 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:Sergio looks like he got loads of sun and plenty of donuts on his holiday.

Mmmmm donuts

must be the beard + kit combo. he's also looked chubby in the training pics on twitter.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby phips » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 am

Justified logic wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

would've loved that before i watched it entirely in Spanish.
although the "goooooaaaaallllll!!" celebrations were nice to hear.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:15 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Yeah, I can just about go an 8-pack, then I have to move on to shorts.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum