Dutch Fan

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dutch Fan

Postby notrickz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:48 pm

dazby wrote:Notrickz, please report back after the weekend and let us know what you got up to.

We don't get enough travel stories on here like we used to.

Sure, I will !!
notrickz
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby mr_nool » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:52 pm

notrickz wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
notrickz wrote:He's fantastic!! last saturday he was allowed to start for the first time this season (as left winger) and played 90 minutes, had 2 assists. Great performance!
He is 19 but "brutal", great left foot, plays and thinks always with "forward focus", can play different posities (winger, just behind the striker, midfield), plays sometimes little bit risky but thats the way we want to play football in Holland and thats way why you missed us last EK ;) Anyway, at this moment the national sport tv broadcast a short item/interview with Zinchenko. They were at the Herdgang today (trainingcenter of PSV). The fans like the way he plays. He is really good.
But also Unal, the City boy who plays for FC Twente this season and is also doing very well. He s the topscorer with 9 goals in the Eredivisie.

We have no chance to contract these talents, unfortunately, just hiring....

there's rumours on here that someone once scored 7 goals in one game in holland.... that has to be bull shit doesn't it?!

Very true,,,,,although some years ago. In 2007 Alfonso Alves scored 7 goals for SC Heerenveen against Heracles. They won the game with 9-0. He broke the record of Cruijff and van Basten. In 2008 Alves went to Middlesbrough.
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_Alves (sorry is in Dutch)

Wij maken al sinds 2007 flauwe grappen over Alves en zijn seven doelpunten. De punt van het verhaal is/was dat je nooit iemand kan beoordelen op zijn prestaties in de Eredivisie.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby notrickz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 am

This morning newspaper

http://www.ed.nl/sport/voetbal/psv/cinq ... -1.6703507

The nickname of Zinchenko in Eindhoven is Cinquecento or 500 (with wink to Fiat). Because he is able to play in small areas. The opponents of PSV always park the bus and at this moment it is hard for PSV to score. Zinchenko showed his class last game with several cross passes and assists. Cocu is very satisfied. Hopefully he starts tonight when the play against Roda.
notrickz
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:38 am

mr_nool wrote:
notrickz wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
notrickz wrote:He's fantastic!! last saturday he was allowed to start for the first time this season (as left winger) and played 90 minutes, had 2 assists. Great performance!
He is 19 but "brutal", great left foot, plays and thinks always with "forward focus", can play different posities (winger, just behind the striker, midfield), plays sometimes little bit risky but thats the way we want to play football in Holland and thats way why you missed us last EK ;) Anyway, at this moment the national sport tv broadcast a short item/interview with Zinchenko. They were at the Herdgang today (trainingcenter of PSV). The fans like the way he plays. He is really good.
But also Unal, the City boy who plays for FC Twente this season and is also doing very well. He s the topscorer with 9 goals in the Eredivisie.

there's rumours on here that someone once scored 7 goals in one game in holland.... that has to be bull shit doesn't it?!

Very true,,,,,although some years ago. In 2007 Alfonso Alves scored 7 goals for SC Heerenveen against Heracles. They won the game with 9-0. He broke the record of Cruijff and van Basten. In 2008 Alves went to Middlesbrough.

Wij maken al sinds 2007 flauwe grappen over Alves en zijn seven doelpunten. De punt van het verhaal is/was dat je nooit iemand kan beoordelen op zijn prestaties in de Eredivisie.

The fucked up part is that i can read that. Is dutch easy to learn if you're a swede Nool?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby mr_nool » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:20 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
notrickz wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

The fucked up part is that i can read that. Is dutch easy to learn if you're a swede Nool?

Yes. Especially if you know German. Only the pronounciation is a bit of a bother.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:31 am

Although I do see now that my phone autocorrected zeven to seven...
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:50 am

What do you think of Ramselaar notrickz? I grew up in Amersfoort, where he's from and had a season ticket at Utreg, who he used to play for so rooting for the little bastard
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:50 am

mr_nool wrote:Yes. Especially if you know German. Only the pronounciation is a bit of a bother.

Cheers, might give it a try then in the future.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum