City Charged

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City Charged

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

With misconduct for failing to control players after Liverpool was awarded a pen .Hmmmmmmm
Pep speaks out at refs
City get charged Hmmmmmm
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: City Charged

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Now now, it's "support the sky refs" week.

Let's just reflect on how fair and entertaining the game was.

And do the same after the next match.
Original Dub

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 pm

and yet rags have done much worse week in and week out for years. never a peep from the FA. tbh im not sure how much more of this i can take before i just quit the sport altogether.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Dimples » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 pm

This season has gone to a new level - they are not even trying to hide it anymore.
The script is: get the Rags in the top 4, get City out of the top 4. Use the refs to implement.
It makes no difference if it is obvious. Use Sky(who are driving this agenda) to bury a lot of it by selective replays.
The FA will impose bans on City for the slightest thing, whilst ignoring the Rags thuggery, etc...

A pound to a penny there is a power struggle going on behind closed doors.
Our club Vs. Sky, FA, etc...

Next season will tell who has won.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Even if I take the blue tints off I still can't see what city have done to warrant this treatment. Did we really hound the ref that much?

Given all the poor decisions I think we have a case to be annoyed. Really wish the club would grow some balls and challenge this shit. I know they won't though. And I'm fed up of talking about this shit, it's ruining the game I love to the point where I feel the only way of getting any sense out of a conversation is to post on a fan forum.

Any other talk about football is bollocks as the other party are ill informed by our pathetic media.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dimples » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Even if I take the blue tints off I still can't see what city have done to warrant this treatment. Did we really hound the ref that much?

Given all the poor decisions I think we have a case to be annoyed. Really wish the club would grow some balls and challenge this shit. I know they won't though. And I'm fed up of talking about this shit, it's ruining the game I love to the point where I feel the only way of getting any sense out of a conversation is to post on a fan forum.

Any other talk about football is bollocks as the other party are ill informed by our pathetic media.

IMO there is no way on earth that the club is taking this lying down.
A £Billion pound investment by a financial giant and they are going to take that from Sky and the FA?
Not a chance in hell.

The fight is in full flow - be sure of that.
Sky and the FA are exercising their muscle - that is what we see (no replays, ref decisions, crazy charges, Rags can do anything, etc...)
What we cannot see is how the Club exercise their muscle - you can be sure that it is big, strong and ruthless (great).

This will be resolved by next season - one way or the other.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:and yet rags have done much worse week in and week out for years. never a peep from the FA. tbh im not sure how much more of this i can take before i just quit the sport altogether.

Rags were charged with the same thing last week....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Dimples wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Even if I take the blue tints off I still can't see what city have done to warrant this treatment. Did we really hound the ref that much?

IMO there is no way on earth that the club is taking this lying down.
A £Billion pound investment by a financial giant and they are going to take that from Sky and the FA?
Not a chance in hell.

The fight is in full flow - be sure of that.
Sky and the FA are exercising their muscle - that is what we see (no replays, ref decisions, crazy charges, Rags can do anything, etc...)
What we cannot see is how the Club exercise their muscle - you can be sure that it is big, strong and ruthless (great).

This will be resolved by next season - one way or the other.

Nice theory.

All I see is our club desperate to be accepted at the top table and willing to be butt fucked over and over to get there.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Good, the club can respond !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:and yet rags have done much worse week in and week out for years. never a peep from the FA. tbh im not sure how much more of this i can take before i just quit the sport altogether.

They were charged last week
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

The guy on 5live this morning described the game as "without controversy"
The charge is the final piss up our back.
Remarkable.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I am a bit surprised they haven't managed to try and get Yaya done for his tackle on Can. I know he got a yellow, but when has that stopped the FA?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby BookJunior » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Diabolical, but here is the BBC version.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39333531
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:26 pm

These guys were way out of hand. Disgusting behavior

london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sidSmith » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Fucking disgusting. Animals the lot of them. Ffs
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm

london blue 2 wrote:These guys were way out of hand. Disgusting behavior

Sorry, that does not reflect what happened, that has been edited in our favour and before I get the abuse inevitably heading my way I will just say that having watched yesterday during the game, I said to myself we will get the same sanction as the rags did last week.

That video has clearly been edited, cutting what happened before the bit shown, conviently by whoever teed it up on his sky box.

Show me the live footage from the minute Clichy conceded the penalty, it will show that tweet isn't what it seems!

I am as aggrieved as anyone else about the shit decisions given against us and I understand the players also pissed, but quite frankly that was (A) not the way to conduct to themselves, Jesus it was rash by clichy we've had shit loads worse go against us without such behaviour (B) as a team they made themselves look like that bunch of cunts from the swamp, who incidentally were charged with the exact same thing last week as pointed out TWICE in this thread yet convenietnally ignored!!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:These guys were way out of hand. Disgusting behavior

Sorry, that does not reflect what happened, that has been edited in our favour and before I get the abuse inevitably heading my way I will just say that having watched yesterday during the game, I said to myself we will get the same sanction as the rags did last week.

That video has clearly been edited, cutting what happened before the bit shown, conviently by whoever teed it up on his sky box.

Show me the live footage from the minute Clichy conceded the penalty, it will show that tweet isn't what it seems!

I am as aggrieved as anyone else about the shit decisions given against us and I understand the players also pissed, but quite frankly that was (A) not the way to conduct to themselves, Jesus it was rash by clichy we've had shit loads worse go against us without such behaviour (B) as a team they made themselves look like that bunch of cunts from the swamp, who incidentally were charged with the exact same thing last week as pointed out TWICE in this thread yet convenietnally ignored!!!

There's full match downloads on here mate

https://full-matches.com/manchester-cit ... arch-2017/

There's nothing ott from what I can see but when the camera pans away from Silva and Oliver in conversation the noise from the crowd goes up, suggests something may have happened then.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks FiBD, I don't have the time to watch just now but I will at some stage tomorrow. I can only go on what I saw yesterday in the live broadcast until then.

I've never liked the ref being smothered regardless of which team that does, FFS how many times have we bitched about the opportunity doing it against us (especially in CL games)?

Clichy was at best rash with that tackle to say the least, how many of us on here are agile enough to get our foot that high these days lol?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PrezIke » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Oliver was being followed and questioned by Yaya, then Fernandinho, then Otamendi. The camera pans away so we don't know what happens there, but then either Stones or Silva show up next, and he is then followed by all of them walking backwards.

I don't like it so much, but Silva was the only one who is supposed to talk to the ref with the new rules, I believe.

NBC announcers have a different take on the pen, btw, suggesting it should not have been awarded.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 am

PrezIke wrote:Oliver was being followed and questioned by Yaya, then Fernandinho, then Otamendi. The camera pans away so we don't know what happens there, but then either Stones or Silva show up next, and he is then followed by all of them walking backwards.

I don't like it so much, but Silva was the only one who is supposed to talk to the ref with the new rules, I believe.

NBC announcers have a different take on the pen, btw, suggesting it should not have been awarded.

And this is the whole point. A bizarre sequence of decision all going against City over a period of months. And just in this one game, for him to give that penalty and not the clear Sterling penalty and red card, like mason and taylor before him, mister oliver knows exactly what he is doing in this match. Make no mistake about that.

No wonder our players get wound up.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum