Raheem Sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Just whack his name in the Yaya/Kolo song.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Song wise, Jolene by dear old Dolly Parton is made for him.

Something like this.

Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, flies down the wing and always beats his man.

Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, keeps on scoring just because he can.

Nice and simples.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:55 pm

patrickblue wrote:Song wise, Jolene by dear old Dolly Parton is made for him.

Something like this.

Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, flies down the wing and always beats his man.

Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, Raheem, keeps on scoring just because he can.

Nice and simples.

Love it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby city72 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Anyone know his stats this season - assists and goals in all competitions? Just having some friendly debate an Facebook with a wanker
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:05 pm

city72 wrote:Anyone know his stats this season - assists and goals in all competitions? Just having some friendly debate an Facebook with a wanker

If you include penalties that he's won that we've scored from as assists then he has 9 goals and 19 assists in 35 appearances.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Incredible stats.

Very proud of him. And moreso for the bullying and vile abuse he's been subjected to because he left the establishment
Original Dub

Postby city72 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
city72 wrote:Anyone know his stats this season - assists and goals in all competitions? Just having some friendly debate an Facebook with a wanker

If you include penalties that he's won that we've scored from as assists then he has 9 goals and 19 assists in 35 appearances.

Cheers
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 am

Mase wrote:Love Sterling. Offered about 5 scouse pricks out in France on a skiing trip when we were playing in the Cup Final last year because they were giving him abuse. Did it then and would do it now for the kid.

Pathetic jealous racist bellends anyone that give him shit.

He's never shagged a 60+ year old brass. He's never beat any of his own team mates up in training. He's never spat at another player on the pitch. He's never shagged a team mate and best mates wife.

Brickbrain Baghead played him with an injured back, he was clearly struggling last night and is now a doubt for Arsenal.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/ba ... portskeeda
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:55 am

Original Dub wrote:Incredible stats.

Very proud of him. And moreso for the bullying and vile abuse he's been subjected to because he left the establishment

He was the best player out there....by a mile (and no tinted blue specs needed)

But Rashford Messi got all the plaudits.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:06 am

I have him down as our player of the year this season and i got laughed at by non city fans.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:33 am

Dubciteh wrote:I have him down as our player of the year this season and i got laughed at by non city fans.

Watching Raheem can be frustrating. if you want to focus on the negatives there are usually enough to think he isn't playing well. It can be a mis control,bad first touch, missing a chance right in front og goal, getting a cross wrong or whatever. But with his excellent movement and pace he is a massive threat to any defence.

He has been given confidence by Pep to go out there and be posiyive, take people on and not worry if it doesn't happen first time just go try it again. The result has been a rejuvenated player who has been very good for us this season.

Not sure about PotY though as I might have a spanish wizard down for that.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 am

On Friday I watched Neil Taylor put one on a fellow professional player and snap his leg in two. IMO he meant to hurt Coleman, maybe not a broken leg but he defo wanted to put one on him. Anyway the whole incident got me thinking about our Raheem. The kid has been booed up and down this country for having the audacity to move from one of the established teams and for England's shambolic Euros. So my question is, is what Raheem did worse then potentially ending another players career and will Neil Taylor get the same or similar treatment when he's back playing league football? Can anyone who knows a boo boy pass on my query please because I am very curios what the criteria is....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Sister of fu wrote:On Friday I watched Neil Taylor put one on a fellow professional player and snap his leg in two. IMO he meant to hurt Coleman, maybe not a broken leg but he defo wanted to put one on him. Anyway the whole incident got me thinking about our Raheem. The kid has been booed up and down this country for having the audacity to move from one of the established teams and for England's shambolic Euros. So my question is, is what Raheem did worse then potentially ending another players career and will Neil Taylor get the same or similar treatment when he's back playing league football? Can anyone who knows a boo boy pass on my query please because I am very curios what the criteria is....

Interesting question. Personally I wouldn't boo any player but one criteria must be when a player does "tackle" a City player with intent as Taylor did. Like Keane ( I think he should have been booked in the tunnel pre every match) or Fellaini with his constant use of the elbow.

The media have a part to play as well as we know only too well with Raheem as they continue to hound him in his private life to get pathetic non stories for their headlines. Even the likes of Talk Shite have a spot on whether it's ok to boo players,using Sterling as an example.You will always get a brain donor on to try and justify why it's ok and no doubt other donors listen and follow suit even if they don't know why they are booing half the time.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Sister of fu wrote:On Friday I watched Neil Taylor put one on a fellow professional player and snap his leg in two. IMO he meant to hurt Coleman, maybe not a broken leg but he defo wanted to put one on him. Anyway the whole incident got me thinking about our Raheem. The kid has been booed up and down this country for having the audacity to move from one of the established teams and for England's shambolic Euros. So my question is, is what Raheem did worse then potentially ending another players career and will Neil Taylor get the same or similar treatment when he's back playing league football? Can anyone who knows a boo boy pass on my query please because I am very curios what the criteria is....

The boo boys are controlled by the media bias. The Liverpool fans killed 39 Juventus fans at Heysel. An inquiry found them guilty and they, and the rest of England, were booted out. Yet, the dippers and their fans are lauded by the press. We then get rich and are hated for it, so it seems our getting rich crime is a bigger issue than Heysel. That is baffling in the same way as Razzer's treatment is as you mention above. It's all media indoctrination.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

Interesting question. Personally I wouldn't boo any player but one criteria must be when a player does "tackle" a City player with intent as Taylor did. Like Keane ( I think he should have been booked in the tunnel pre every match) or Fellaini with his constant use of the elbow.

The media have a part to play as well as we know only too well with Raheem as they continue to hound him in his private life to get pathetic non stories for their headlines. Even the likes of Talk Shite have a spot on whether it's ok to boo players,using Sterling as an example.You will always get a brain donor on to try and justify why it's ok and no doubt other donors listen and follow suit even if they don't know why they are booing half the time.

Some guy on Twitter yesterday said " I boo Raheem as he is a really shite football player who earns millions" he also said " only Man City fans rate him".

He must be in with a shout of young PFA player of the year. If he's not and Rashford gets the nod then its rigged..
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

The boo boys are controlled by the media bias. The Liverpool fans killed 39 Juventus fans at Heysel. An inquiry found them guilty and they, and the rest of England, were booted out. Yet, the dippers and their fans are lauded by the press. We then get rich and are hated for it, so it seems our getting rich crime is a bigger issue than Heysel. That is baffling in the same way as Razzer's treatment is as you mention above. It's all media indoctrination.

That's it in a nutshell.
Original Dub

Postby PrezIke » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:07 pm

PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:52 pm

I like his desire and the fact that he acknowledges that he should he scoring alot more. But being aware is one thing and actually working on it and staying after training and working on it is another thing. Aside from tap ins and cutbacks he is incapable in the box.
Saul Goodman

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:I like his desire and the fact that he acknowledges that he should he scoring alot more. But being aware is one thing and actually working on it and staying after training and working on it is another thing. Aside from tap ins and cutbacks he is incapable in the box.

He isn't incapable, he's inconsistent.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Razzer should be worried
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal