*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 pm

meeesh wrote:Hi lads/lasses

I'm new on here,another off BM,for the last 8 years,but I'm beginning to fall out with far too many on there,so I'm here for new and good debate,and no doubt speaking to matchday goers like myself.

I've had a season ticket for many years,30 plus on and off,and being 45 I've seen some right shit over the years,and visited some right hell holes during our times in the depths,and yes I did go to York,although if you say that on BM then you are ridiculed.

Thankfully I would like to think those dark days are well behind us now,and it is only going to get better and better as time goes on for us all.

Being originally from Chorley,I live a bit further north of there now,we travel to home games normally in car,me and Mrs,with step son,so always room for a little un if anyone from up our neck of woods struggling to get to Manchester from time to time.

I will sit back and enjoy reading the forum now,before no doubt I end up getting stuck in,and no doubt falling out with a few as well hahaha

I have noticed worsleyweb has joined on here as well,and although I don't know him personally he did call me a C***T once or twice on BM,so no doubts are paths will cross again sometime on here !!

Cheers for now

Meeesh

Nice opening post. Welcome.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Justified logic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 pm

meeesh wrote:Thankfully I would like to think those dark days are well behind us now,and it is only going to get better and better as time goes on for us all.

That's generally the feeling on coming here after BM.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby meeesh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Justified logic wrote:
meeesh wrote:Thankfully I would like to think those dark days are well behind us now,and it is only going to get better and better as time goes on for us all.

That's generally the feeling on coming here after BM.

Amen to that,there's a few on there I'd have no greater pleasure in sparking out,and I ain't a violent person
meeesh
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby Trump's a Blue » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......
Trump's a Blue
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Nolito

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Trump's a Blue wrote:Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......

welcome to conspiracytheoryfans.net mate!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Trump's a Blue wrote:Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......

It can be just as depressing in here.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby meeesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:49 pm

And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker
meeesh
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby Justified logic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:09 pm

meeesh wrote:And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker

Oh dear, there are so many of those on there, including amongst the mods.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby meeesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Justified logic wrote:
meeesh wrote:And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker

Oh dear, there are so many of those on there, including amongst the mods.

He is a mod,I won't name and shame him,as a few on here may know who he is,mind you that might be a good thing !
meeesh
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby SPICER 123 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Hi All,

I am currently doing research around mobile apps and specifically using Man City as a case study. It would be much appreciated if I could get responses from fans and get their opinions on the mobile app.

https://docs.google.com/a/student.leeds ... #responses
SPICER 123
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby worsleyweb » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Its like Jeremy Corbyns fan club - and do not get me started on the moderators. Two of the posts I have read today from 2 of the mods are an utter disgrace. Bulies is the right word. It would be nice to see this site grow - hopefully not as big and toxic as across there. Shame as the lad who owns it is a decent lad.
worsleyweb
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm

meeesh wrote:Hi lads/lasses

I'm new on here,another off BM,for the last 8 years,but I'm beginning to fall out with far too many on there,so I'm here for new and good debate,and no doubt speaking to matchday goers like myself.

I've had a season ticket for many years,30 plus on and off,and being 45 I've seen some right shit over the years,and visited some right hell holes during our times in the depths,and yes I did go to York,although if you say that on BM then you are ridiculed.

Thankfully I would like to think those dark days are well behind us now,and it is only going to get better and better as time goes on for us all.

Being originally from Chorley,I live a bit further north of there now,we travel to home games normally in car,me and Mrs,with step son,so always room for a little un if anyone from up our neck of woods struggling to get to Manchester from time to time.

I will sit back and enjoy reading the forum now,before no doubt I end up getting stuck in,and no doubt falling out with a few as well hahaha

I have noticed worsleyweb has joined on here as well,and although I don't know him personally he did call me a C***T once or twice on BM,so no doubts are paths will cross again sometime on here !!

Cheers for now

Meeesh

I rarely frequent this thread so a belated welcome over, mate.

You'll find it much slower going to begin with (as I did when I first tranferred over) but that is because we don't have the same traffic in inane posts here that tend to get in the way of the good posters over there.

I recommend the match-day thread when you get back from the game as it's equally as mad as over there but much funnier as we don't get the wums. Well, apart from the one, that is.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wheelchair Dave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Another off BM here. Never posted but had an account for years. Used to only frequent to read Prestwich Blue's musings on all things FFP related, was a staunch Twitter follower of his. Hopefully find some more lads just as in tune here.

Hello fellow blues.
Wheelchair Dave
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Samaras

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Wheelchair Dave wrote:Another off BM here. Never posted but had an account for years. Used to only frequent to read Prestwich Blue's musings on all things FFP related, was a staunch Twitter follower of his. Hopefully find some more lads just as in tune here.

Hello fellow blues.

Welcome WD, no idea on BM's take on FFP, but you might want to watch out for our own resident on that subject John68 especially since he's made a very recent welcomed return from self abstention.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wheelchair Dave » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Cheers mate, will do
Wheelchair Dave
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Samaras

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Wheelchair Dave wrote:Another off BM here. Never posted but had an account for years. Used to only frequent to read Prestwich Blue's musings on all things FFP related, was a staunch Twitter follower of his. Hopefully find some more lads just as in tune here.

Hello fellow blues.

you're not from Didsbury are you?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby BookJunior » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Hello fellow blues.

I've rejoined Bluemoon after being banned, but this time its a lurking brief. It does seem dominated by the same bullies who used to go after me.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm

BookJunior wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Hello fellow blues.

I've rejoined Bluemoon after being banned, but this time its a lurking brief. It does seem dominated by the same bullies who used to go after me.

Most peculiar response to a straight forward question makes me think you are from Westminster rather than Didsbury :lol:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby BookJunior » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
BookJunior wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Hello fellow blues.

Most peculiar response to a straight forward question makes me think you are from Westminster rather than Didsbury :lol:

No I know the name of the young Bully and most of them are still there. Anyway, Didsbury is so downmarket compared to Wilmslow and Alderley Edge.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Original Dub » Mon May 22, 2017 7:37 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

It can be just as depressing in here.

Only noticed this now, haven't opened this thread in ages.

Hats off :lol:
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum