93:20

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 93:20

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:35 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Only just got round to watching this. All I remember is watching at home alone, and my brain just didn't process the Aguero goal. Just sat there in total silence, didn't move an inch. It was only when qpr kicked off again I think I understood what had happened and I let out the most bizarre primordial roar I didn't know I could even do. Then full time went and I bounced around the room, still only sort of realising fucking hell lads, we're champions.

Even when dzeko scored, I was just furious. Fucking city, typical fucking city, every single one of you players is a fucking cunt. It was like I'd gone back so many years to the alan ball days, just pure utter disgust.

But then eventually realising we'd done it. Personally, it was a huge moment in my life. I think I'd been too much into city as a youth (if there is such a thing) where failure and mocking of my club had just become a rule of life for dickheads like me. Don't try, you'll only end up embarrassing yourself. And up to that 93rd minute it just felt even more real, don't get your hopes up, you're city, you are destined to fail.

The Aguero goal though. I don't care how gash this sounds, it changed my life. I no longer thought it could ever happen for a club like ours or a cunt like me. It genuinely made me believe anything is possible if you fight and work fucking hard.

I still get that flutter in my heart and a wobbly lip whenever I watch it, that split second of silence between Aguero shooting and the metal weights on the nets hitting the floor to the fans erupting.

Love you city. You're everything to me.

<3
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:57 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Only just got round to watching this. All I remember is watching at home alone, and my brain just didn't process the Aguero goal. Just sat there in total silence, didn't move an inch. It was only when qpr kicked off again I think I understood what had happened and I let out the most bizarre primordial roar I didn't know I could even do. Then full time went and I bounced around the room, still only sort of realising fucking hell lads, we're champions.

Even when dzeko scored, I was just furious. Fucking city, typical fucking city, every single one of you players is a fucking cunt. It was like I'd gone back so many years to the alan ball days, just pure utter disgust.

But then eventually realising we'd done it. Personally, it was a huge moment in my life. I think I'd been too much into city as a youth (if there is such a thing) where failure and mocking of my club had just become a rule of life for dickheads like me. Don't try, you'll only end up embarrassing yourself. And up to that 93rd minute it just felt even more real, don't get your hopes up, you're city, you are destined to fail.

The Aguero goal though. I don't care how gash this sounds, it changed my life. I no longer thought it could ever happen for a club like ours or a cunt like me. It genuinely made me believe anything is possible if you fight and work fucking hard.

I still get that flutter in my heart and a wobbly lip whenever I watch it, that split second of silence between Aguero shooting and the metal weights on the nets hitting the floor to the fans erupting.

Love you city. You're everything to me.

Fantastic post, pal!
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 pm

All other considerations aside, that Aguero goal was terrific in the build up and the way it was crafted, topped off by Aguero's nimbleness of foot and finishing skill.

Irrespective of what it achieved, it just stands out as a great goal in its own right.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby bluemoon » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 am

Check this gem out peeps...

Watch on youtube.com
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm

bluemoon wrote:Check this gem out peeps...

Watch on youtube.com

Another brilliant vid,
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Looks like I only just watched it in time.

Miserable bastards and their copyrights.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:17 pm

patrickblue wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Looks like I only just watched it in time.

Miserable bastards and their copyrights.

Pff

Is there anywhere else available?

Missed it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum