Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Sky Bet have suspended betting on Sanchez joining us .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:43 pm

City64 wrote:Sky Bet have suspended betting on Sanchez joining us .

Not surprised as some guy who's been tipped the wink on another City forum has been telling everyone to lump on as it's a done deal. He made a load of money on KDB, Stones and Sterling, apparently.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PrezIke » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:18 pm

So called ITW on BM saying Alexis will be at the campus Tuesday or Wednesday and wear no.11 (obviously Kola going then).
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:26 pm

PrezIke wrote:

So called ITW on BM saying Alexis will be at the campus Tuesday or Wednesday and wear no.11 (obviously Kola going then).

Unless Pep surprises us all and retains Kolarov as a centre back ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:36 pm

edited out -
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PrezIke » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Also made an error...they said Wednesday or Thursday.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Not surprised as some guy who's been tipped the wink on another City forum has been telling everyone to lump on as it's a done deal. He made a load of money on KDB, Stones and Sterling, apparently.

I need to know this guy ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby beaversforgoalposts » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Yes but for every genuine ITK there are a dozen KFAs who trawl the twittersphere and football forums and regurgitate crap that other KFAs have already regurgitated.

Blue Moon deliberately engender the belief that they have ITKs because it increases their click numbers and therefore generates revenue. Many similar major football forums have a similar modus operandi and of course so does the MSM who simply invent stuff about the rags.
beaversforgoalposts
Negouai's Red Cards

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Sanchez and Bellerin are among 5 Arsenal players given extended holiday due to their involvement in confed cup aren't expected back until end of July, missing most of pre-season......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 pm

beaversforgoalposts wrote:Yes but for every genuine ITK there are a dozen KFAs who trawl the twittersphere and football forums and regurgitate crap that other KFAs have already regurgitated.

Blue Moon deliberately engender the belief that they have ITKs because it increases their click numbers and therefore generates revenue. Many similar major football forums have a similar modus operandi and of course so does the MSM who simply invent stuff about the rags.

Who's the MSM?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 pm

patrickblue wrote:
beaversforgoalposts wrote:Yes but for every genuine ITK there are a dozen KFAs who trawl the twittersphere and football forums and regurgitate crap that other KFAs have already regurgitated.

Who's the MSM?

all of it
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:15 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Who's the MSM?

all of it

Oh, as in mainstream media?

Or mail,sun mirror. :roll: :roll:
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

I think Ric, the Blue Moon owner, is a sound guy. I don't think he himself encourages these ITK jokers. It's the users who encourage them.

I'm going to say this millionth time in my life. Blue Moon are the biggest City forum around but the number of people who are ITK and post there that info is precisely zero. If for no other reason but to be truly ITK you'd have to be employed by the club and be one of the maybe dozen employees who are even part of the process. Every single one of those people have signed non-disclosure agreement and would be fired immediately. No one in their right mind would risk their job for getting cred in fucking Blue Moon.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

I think Ric, the Blue Moon owner, is a sound guy. I don't think he himself encourages these ITK jokers. It's the users who encourage them.

I'm going to say this millionth time in my life. Blue Moon are the biggest City forum around but the number of people who are ITK and post there that info is precisely zero. If for no other reason but to be truly ITK you'd have to be employed by the club and be one of the maybe dozen employees who are even part of the process. Every single one of those people have signed non-disclosure agreement and would be fired immediately. No one in their right mind would risk their job for getting cred in fucking Blue Moon.

There's one guy on there, MCRJON that either works in the CFA or gets info from someone that does. Either that or he's just really good at guessing.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

There's one guy on there, MCRJON that either works in the CFA or gets info from someone that does. Either that or he's just really good at guessing.

I tend to agree with NQD.
I wasn't always the case though, pre takeover City were as leaky a sieve, and there were a fair few genuine ITK's.
Nowadays, no chance, the club's security is tight as the duck's proverbial.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Isn't he the French president?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm

It's also in the club's interest possibly to leak stuff to fans to keep us excited and hopeful especially after our rivals make a big signing and the mood of fans sours and they cannot just announce something yet.

Or it can just be a friend or friend of a family member or something like that. Who knows but we also know there are journalists who get information that leads them to suggest things will happen. They just don't or can't say or write it in a way that it is written on a fan forum.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:46 pm

I think we will hear some real news from the club soon , the silence is rather deafening at present .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 pm

patrickblue wrote:

I tend to agree with NQD.
I wasn't always the case though, pre takeover City were as leaky a sieve, and there were a fair few genuine ITK's.
Nowadays, no chance, the club's security is tight as the duck's proverbial.

As do I in general mate, that bloke I mentioned though doesn't post often and seems to always get it right when he does, not just on transfers either, seen him post good info on contract extensions too and iirc something about the new badge too before it was revealed.

There are a lot of attention seekers on there though, no doubt about that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 pm

If there is even an ounce of truth to this, Whinger can fuck off and he can take this thread with him..

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum