Citizens renewal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Citizens renewal

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am

My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

Great - but does anyone know how much it is this year - still £35?

I've read through loads of the OS but can't find it. I'm sure someone will know on here!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am

john@staustell wrote:My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

I've read through loads of the OS but can't find it. I'm sure someone will know on here!

Is it worth it?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 am

Dubciteh wrote:
john@staustell wrote:My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

Is it worth it?

Hope so. Only way I can get tickets. Or be more or less certain of getting them when I want.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 am

So I e-mailed the club and no-one replied. I re-sent the email and someone replied immediately.

The gist of it is that the Citizens renewal will go out of my bank on 21st (anyone else on renewal date) but whereas it is currently £35 (last year's price) this year's hasn't been confirmed yet.

Great. So they could potentially make it 100 quid. I sense a cancellation coming on.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:36 pm

john@staustell wrote:So I e-mailed the club and no-one replied. I re-sent the email and someone replied immediately.

The gist of it is that the Citizens renewal will go out of my bank on 21st (anyone else on renewal date) but whereas it is currently £35 (last year's price) this year's hasn't been confirmed yet.

Great. So they could potentially make it 100 quid. I sense a cancellation coming on.

I think mine goes out on 01st July, so I will keep you posted

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Good man
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 am

john@staustell wrote:Good man

Mine just renewed at 35.00, so no change this year.

I'm happy with that :)

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:10 pm

I have a Gold Season Card and have just been offered a Cityzens membership via email from the club WTF ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:09 pm

City64 wrote:I have a Gold Season Card and have just been offered a Cityzens membership via email from the club WTF ?

Me too, maybe they are hoping we can persuade other members of our family to get them
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:22 am

CuteMancs wrote:

Thanks for that mate. I see we can buy tickets, but unfortunately the TV dates aren't out. So we can't buy tickets!!
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 am

john@staustell wrote:
CuteMancs wrote:

Thanks for that mate. I see we can buy tickets, but unfortunately the TV dates aren't out. So we can't buy tickets!!

You can do what I did for the Liverpool game and just book flights to Manchester on a Wednesday and back on Tuesday. That should cover (most) eventualities (cue another Icelandic volcano erupting).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 am

So im thinking of joining, other than a 5er off matches, are there are any other benefits to this? Im looking for dipper tickets, can a member check if theres many left? i dont want to sign up for this and then its sold out anyway. Any discount in the store or for stadium tours if you sign up? Its been a while since used membership, i normally just get tickets through friends.

General sale is July 24th, i will be at the ground that day, can i just get old fashioned paper tickets if its not sold out?
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby City64 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Dubciteh wrote:So im thinking of joining, other than a 5er off matches, are there are any other benefits to this? Im looking for dipper tickets, can a member check if theres many left? i dont want to sign up for this and then its sold out anyway. Any discount in the store or for stadium tours if you sign up? Its been a while since used membership, i normally just get tickets through friends.

General sale is July 24th, i will be at the ground that day, can i just get old fashioned paper tickets if its not sold out?

Think you get 10% off anything in the city store , you will get automatic notification of up and coming fixtures to purchase tickets for all home games , you might even get a free scarf or something when you join . Deffo worth £35 if you can't get to many games or are waiting to get on the season ticket list .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 pm

City64 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:So im thinking of joining, other than a 5er off matches, are there are any other benefits to this? Im looking for dipper tickets, can a member check if theres many left? i dont want to sign up for this and then its sold out anyway. Any discount in the store or for stadium tours if you sign up? Its been a while since used membership, i normally just get tickets through friends.

Think you get 10% off anything in the city store , you will get automatic notification of up and coming fixtures to purchase tickets for all home games , you might even get a free scarf or something when you join . Deffo worth £35 if you can't get to many games or are waiting to get on the season ticket list .

Thanks mate.

The info on the site isnt great, in general i mean, i booked the tour but it doesnt give any info whats included or where to even go!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Depends on the open sale dates. We Cityzens get first dibs you know!!
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
City64 wrote:

Thanks mate.

The info on the site isnt great, in general i mean, i booked the tour but it doesnt give any info whats included or where to even go!

Currently the tour starts from the upstairs in the City shop.
When you become a Cityzen member you do get a pack with a scarf and pin badge, stuff like that.
The information on the website is hard to find alright.
My renewal date isn't until September but from the start of August my history shows loyalty renewal points added to my account.
Yet, I can't get into the ticket section of the Cityzen Portal. It's pretty poor, really.
I'm guessing from reading the T's and C's that my renewal is automatic if I hadn't opted out by the end of season date.
As others have said, you get to purchase tickets earlier than them getting to the general public. Usually by a day or two.
For those that may not get over too often, so a season ticket being uneconomical, it is a way of increasing your chances of getting tickets for decent games.
The last two years I've managed to get UCL games against Real Madrid and Monaco and also the FA Cup semi against Arsenal even though they sold out.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
City64 wrote:

Thanks mate.

When you become a Cityzen member you do get a pack with a scarf and pin badge, stuff like that.
My renewal date isn't until September but from the start of August my history shows loyalty renewal points added to my account.
Yet, I can't get into the ticket section of the Cityzen Portal. It's pretty poor, really.
I'm guessing from reading the T's and C's that my renewal is automatic if I hadn't opted out by the end of season date.
As others have said, you get to purchase tickets earlier than them getting to the general public. Usually by a day or two.
For those that may not get over too often, so a season ticket being uneconomical, it is a way of increasing your chances of getting tickets for decent games.
The last two years I've managed to get UCL games against Real Madrid and Monaco and also the FA Cup semi against Arsenal even though they sold out.

Excellent mate thank you very much exactly what i needed to know. Cheers
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
City64 wrote:

Thanks mate.

Excellent mate thank you very much exactly what i needed to know. Cheers

I'm highjacking this conversation:
Is there a tour of the academy as well? I can't find any info on the OS of what the current tour includes. If it's more or less unchanged I don't need to do it again.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 pm

mr_nool wrote:I'm highjacking this conversation:
Is there a tour of the academy as well? I can't find any info on the OS of what the current tour includes. If it's more or less unchanged I don't need to do it again.

No. There's no tour as of yet and might never be. They do open days and some kids events during the off season but in general I think they want to keep a lot of the academy stuff, particularly training sessions private. You wouldn't know what players would be using the facility on any given day.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:42 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:I'm highjacking this conversation:

No. There's no tour as of yet and might never be. They do open days and some kids events during the off season but in general I think they want to keep a lot of the academy stuff, particularly training sessions private. You wouldn't know what players would be using the facility on any given day.

The tour im doing includes CFA its for the summer only, so if you do tour before start of season it includes CFA.

This is only details i found:

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/ ... mmer-tours

Again the site is shite for getting actual information...inpaid 25 to include a picture...i have no idea what the picture is of!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum