Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I might be being cynical but I can't help thinking it might be 'revenge' by Joe to run his contract down with loan moves and leave for nothing at the end of it so the club is out of pocket. I really hope I'm wrong though.

He might be angling for a return to Shrewsbury Town........

His situation is quite weird for me.

He either doesn't want to reduce his contract, he likes to settle with us paying him a shitload of money and loan him to mediocre teams, instead of accepting a lower wage and go somewhere on a permament basis OR there is something that has to do with his character.

He is a top gk, one of the best in world. As someone said above, I really find it awkward he can't get a full time contract anywhere.

Is he fuck!..he was one of the worst in the world last season.

There is a reason why noone of note came in for him....reason is hes fuckign bang average and on a stupid salary.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:25 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I might be being cynical but I can't help thinking it might be 'revenge' by Joe to run his contract down with loan moves and leave for nothing at the end of it so the club is out of pocket. I really hope I'm wrong though.

He either doesn't want to reduce his contract, he likes to settle with us paying him a shitload of money and loan him to mediocre teams, instead of accepting a lower wage and go somewhere on a permament basis OR there is something that has to do with his character.

He is a top gk, one of the best in world. As someone said above, I really find it awkward he can't get a full time contract anywhere.

There is a reason why noone of note came in for him....reason is hes fuckign bang average and on a stupid salary.

I do not agree with this, Carl.

I think he is top, even if I do not like him. He was solid for us many years, had his ups and down, but he was there. He has the quality, but I think he doesn't have the heart and the mind for it.

If I was him, last year at Torino I would had jumped from corner to corner, spitting fire to prove Guardiola how good I am.

He didn't. This is his problem.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 am

PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I think he is top, even if I do not like him. He was solid for us many years, had his ups and down, but he was there. He has the quality, but I think he doesn't have the heart and the mind for it.

If I was him, last year at Torino I would had jumped from corner to corner, spitting fire to prove Guardiola how good I am.

Attitude is his problem ...IMO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dunnylad » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:23 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PeterParker wrote:I do not agree with this, Carl.

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Attitude is his problem ...IMO.

Cannot disagree with this - just look at his performances for England and those performances during Euro 2016 when he was too pumped up. I also find it interesting that we've had less 'press leaks' since he moved on and I've spoken to someone at work who has met him in a social capacity....I shall say no more

sniff
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

Dunnylad wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

[quote=PeterParker"]

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Attitude is his problem ...IMO.

Cannot disagree with this - just look at his performances for England and those performances during Euro 2016 when he was too pumped up. I also find it interesting that we've had less 'press leaks' since he moved on and I've spoken to someone at work who has met him in a social capacity....I shall say no more

sniff[/quote]

Go on Dunnylad, spill the beans.........you know you want to ;) ;)
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

Lots of rumours out there about Joe, from gambling addiction to being a cokehead to shagging slags like Jordan.

He must have very good legal representation to keep these stories out of the press if there's any truth to them.

Another thing that gets me about the allegations that he's not the best person to have in the dressing room is that Mijhailovic brought him to Torino, given that Lombardo is working with him and that he's good mates with Mancini you'd think they'd have told him to steer well clear.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dunnylad » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Lots of rumours out there about Joe, from gambling addiction to being a cokehead to shagging slags like Jordan.

He must have very good legal representation to keep these stories out of the press if there's any truth to them.

Another thing that gets me about the allegations that he's not the best person to have in the dressing room is that Mijhailovic brought him to Torino, given that Lombardo is working with him and that he's good mates with Mancini you'd think they'd have told him to steer well clear.

As this is an open forum I am careful what I say, but *sniff* if my sources are correct (and I don't doubt them) then *sniff* someone has done well to keep it out of the press as they were acting like a "billy big b*ll*cks" and commenting on the authenticity of *sniff* - must sort out this virtual cold I have :roll:
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 am

I also caught a cold off someone who I wholeheartedly trust
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Passed his medical. Should be gone in a day or so.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 pm

For me, Joe made his bed in the FA Cup final loss to Wigan. I'll always have a soft spot for him but what happened at that time spoilt things.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:For me, Joe made his bed in the FA Cup final loss to Wigan. I'll always have a soft spot for him but what happened at that time spoilt things.

What did he do? Apart from a line of Coke before the game apparently.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:For me, Joe made his bed in the FA Cup final loss to Wigan. I'll always have a soft spot for him but what happened at that time spoilt things.

From my pov he was one of the instigators of the mutiny and went to the media, with others, which undermined our season. To be fair, he was allowed to by the new DoF who gave the team carte blanche, but another story, as they say.

Do you remember that year, reigning Champions in the most memorable of fashions but then end up strengthening the team with the likes of Jack Roswell and Sinclair.

Pitiful!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

From my pov he was one of the instigators of the mutiny and went to the media, with others, which undermined our season. To be fair, he was allowed to by the new DoF who gave the team carte blanche, but another story, as they say.

Do you remember that year, reigning Champions in the most memorable of fashions but then end up strengthening the team with the likes of Jack Roswell and Sinclair.

Pitiful!

Yeh it was pathetic that summer.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 pm

There seems several recent posts trying to discredit Hart and decrease his popularity.

Hart has weaknesses but personally I feel sorry for him, he was a key contributor to several trophies and I wish he'd been treated better.

He will get a big cheer from me when we play against West Ham. I just hope he never joins the rags. No matter how badly he's been treated I could never cheer a rag.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:16 am

Plain Speaking wrote:There seems several recent posts trying to discredit Hart and decrease his popularity.

Hart has weaknesses but personally I feel sorry for him, he was a key contributor to several trophies and I wish he'd been treated better.

He will get a big cheer from me when we play against West Ham. I just hope he never joins the rags. No matter how badly he's been treated I could never cheer a rag.

Only if they sign him permanently - I was under the impression he can't play against us in the league while on loan.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 am

Dameerto wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:There seems several recent posts trying to discredit Hart and decrease his popularity.

Only if they sign him permanently - I was under the impression he can't play against us in the league while on loan.

He cannot play.

Roberts played as we had no objection ( or maybe because loans dont count in other comps?)
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:44 am

If that was assumed from my post then apologies, the aim wasn't that. I was one of the more vocal with the way he was treated last season and I still think he has a place in our squad.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Big Bluey » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:22 am

According to the papers we will be paying £55,000 per week of his £175,000 weekly salary.
Big Bluey
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 am

Big Bluey wrote:According to the papers we will be paying £55,000 per week of his £175,000 weekly salary.

Bargain
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 am

Big Bluey wrote:According to the papers we will be paying £55,000 per week of his £175,000 weekly salary.

£175k a week? PMSL!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum