***city v liverpool official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:I went on RAWK a little earlier and there's a strange atmosphere afoot over there.

There was some degree of vitriol being disseminated, especially on a thread about the Dippers defence not having been strengthened but, all in all, it was relatively muted and the main impression was that they were shell shocked by today's happenings. Normally, they always seem to be full of themselves, so this is quite nicely strange.

Psychologically, this might just have an effect upon Klipperty and his cohorts and inhibit them in our away fixture in Scouseland. If that were to be the case, we might just have achieved something more than simply garnering three valuable points today.

Who knows ??

They've had to park the open-top bus after 4 games, quite a shock to the system for the 'istry boys.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:27 pm

sidSmith wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Mase wrote:Everyone saying it's not a red?! He fuckin booted him in the face!!! Ederson is tall!!

I didn't think it was a red in real time. Ederson ducks and Mane has a high foot, so 50/50 for me. Would be pissed if it was one of our players, let's put it that way.

He had a look and then stuck the studs in Ederson's face. A fucking disgrace and should be banned for 10 games (despite being glossed over on MOTD).

In real time, changed my stance after seeing replays :-) Unlike the cunt Neville.

Fair play, sid. I shit you not but sat in the stadium I thought Ederson was going to get booked, such is my fear of the refs. So it took a replay for me to fully appreciate how appalling and deliberate that kick in Ederson's face was.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby freshie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 pm

sidSmith wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Mase wrote:Everyone saying it's not a red?! He fuckin booted him in the face!!! Ederson is tall!!

I didn't think it was a red in real time. Ederson ducks and Mane has a high foot, so 50/50 for me. Would be pissed if it was one of our players, let's put it that way.

He had a look and then stuck the studs in Ederson's face. A fucking disgrace and should be banned for 10 games (despite being glossed over on MOTD).

In real time, changed my stance after seeing replays :-) Unlike the cunt Neville.

Fair play, sid. I shit you not but sat in the stadium I thought Ederson was going to get booked, such is my fear of the refs. So it took a replay for me to fully appreciate how appalling and deliberate that kick in Ederson's face was.

When the ref pulled the red card out I feared the worst and thought he was going to send Ederson off. The sad thing is I probably wouldn't have been shocked if he had, such is the extent of refereeing incompetence/bias
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:02 am

You're not alone. I really didn't know who the foul was going to be given against.

I think Moss should be commended on here. Can't criticise his performance today.
Get that every week and we win the league.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 am

Mase wrote:Tyler pretending that Pep found out about Serg's stats against Liverpool and that's why he's playing today.

Why the fuck you lying?!

Because Tyler is a piece of shit.

Guardiola was told of Aguero's record against Liverpool in the presser (see first page), seemed surprised, and said something along the lines "Oh, I didn't know that." and then, jokingly, "He plays tomorrow." It seems Tyler took that second part literally.
Justified logic

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:35 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:You're not alone. I really didn't know who the foul was going to be given against.

I think Moss should be commended on here. Can't criticise his performance today.
Get that every week and we win the league.

Yep, ref did his job properly today. If that happened every game I think we know what the table would look like.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:36 am

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:Tyler pretending that Pep found out about Serg's stats against Liverpool and that's why he's playing today.

Why the fuck you lying?!

Because Tyler is a piece of shit.

Guardiola was told of Aguero's record against Liverpool in the presser (see first page), seemed surprised, and said something along the lines "Oh, I didn't know that." and then, jokingly, "He plays tomorrow." It seems Tyler took that second part literally.

That makes sense, given Tyler is well, Tyler.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CrownPointBlue » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Just as Aguero and Jesus are clicking Baldie takes one off......I dont get the cunt..I really dont.

Stop trying then CFtG,you'll get small brain ache.

Master class from de boss man today.

Well done CPB ......its called the match thread for a reason , that's when (stay with me ) fans vent their anger as the match is being played..its part and parcel of the match day experience.
Its all fine and well coming on here after the match has been played to comment on comments made during the match (are you still with me ? ) but you have to understand that comments,rants , etc etc are made in the heat of the moment.

In hindsight (wonderful hindsight)...................yes , it was a clever move to take him off.

Thank you (still with me).

IMO it's easier to make comments when you're not at the game cos you have access to all the extraneous media comments (still with me).

As for venting anger,what are you so angry about & why won't you give credit where it's due to de boss man (still with me) rather than peddling your non stop bile like a semi strangulated parrot.

De boss mans game management was par excellence turning the second half into a training session,giving matchtime to Leroy,reintroducing Mango,resting Jesus (stay with me mate) & winning the half 3-0.

Oh btw,we've got a CL away game in 3 days & a PL away game 3 days later !!

Have you ever been in management & do you ever go to the games ? I think we should be told. (Still there)
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby dazby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 am

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Still buzzing.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:04 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Just as Aguero and Jesus are clicking Baldie takes one off......I dont get the cunt..I really dont.

Well done CPB ......its called the match thread for a reason , that's when (stay with me ) fans vent their anger as the match is being played..its part and parcel of the match day experience.
Its all fine and well coming on here after the match has been played to comment on comments made during the match (are you still with me ? ) but you have to understand that comments,rants , etc etc are made in the heat of the moment.

In hindsight (wonderful hindsight)...................yes , it was a clever move to take him off.

IMO it's easier to make comments when you're not at the game cos you have access to all the extraneous media comments (still with me).

As for venting anger,what are you so angry about & why won't you give credit where it's due to de boss man (still with me) rather than peddling your non stop bile like a semi strangulated parrot.

I feel like I have to be a parrot responding to you as you dont seem to grasp the ''match day thread concept'' or in your world , do the fans not vent their anger ?

De boss mans game management was par excellence turning the second half into a training session,giving matchtime to Leroy,reintroducing Mango,resting Jesus (stay with me mate) & winning the half 3-0.

I did say (if you actually read what I wrote instead of jissing yourself with the keyboard, without actually taking in what you should be seeing, instead of what you want to see) '' yes , it was a clever move to take him off''....I do believe that is called giving credit where credit is due

Thank you for the reminder ,not that I need reminding as I've watched every single City match since the year dot ,but thanks anyway - actually , maybe you can join the board to fill in the fixtures and results page !!! ,its a thankless job that no one wants but seeing as you seem so keen !!!!( I will put a word in for you )

Have you ever been in management & do you ever go to the games ? I think we should be told. (Still there)

I was in management 10 years ago before I became a shareholder and director of gaming establishments - I go to games when I fly into the UK , normally away matches if in London........FYI - Most people on here know what I do but seeing seeing as your a newbie who doesn't seem to have a clue on who's who in the Zoo........Ill afford you that info.

Now if you dont mind , It is 06;00 and little ''bastid'' needs his walk and tree jumping hour and then Ill be having my cappuccino and breakfast on my terrace before I decide on the days activities.

Hasta luego, cabron.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby CrownPointBlue » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:04 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

I feel like I have to be a parrot responding to you as you dont seem to grasp the ''match day thread concept'' or in your world , do the fans not vent their anger ?

I did say (if you actually read what I wrote instead of jissing yourself with the keyboard, without actually taking in what you should be seeing, instead of what you want to see) '' yes , it was a clever move to take him off''....I do believe that is called giving credit where credit is due

Thank you for the reminder ,not that I need reminding as I've watched every single City match since the year dot ,but thanks anyway - actually , maybe you can join the board to fill in the fixtures and results page !!! ,its a thankless job that no one wants but seeing as you seem so keen !!!!( I will put a word in for you )

I was in management 10 years ago before I became a shareholder and director of gaming establishments - I go to games when I fly into the UK , normally away matches if in London........FYI - Most people on here know what I do but seeing seeing as your a newbie who doesn't seem to have a clue on who's who in the Zoo........Ill afford you that info.

Now if you dont mind , It is 06;00 and little ''bastid'' needs his walk and tree jumping hour and then Ill be having my cappuccino and breakfast on my terrace before I decide on the days activities.

Hasta luego, cabron.

Wow....Wadda guy,yoove quite taken my breff away.

How do you fit every fing in ? Multi tasker ? Domestic staff ? Batman maybe ?

Anyhowup,it's good to know that,after your missive,you agree with my view.

Munchen Garcia.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby dazby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:38 am

How good were Sane's finishes? Both out of the top draw.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am

dazby wrote:How good were Sane's finishes? Both out of the top draw.

He played like he had something to prove - I wonder if that's what Pep was trying to provoke.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am

dazby wrote:Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Still buzzing.

What has you so happy.
Us winning 5-0, or Carl and CPB getting on so well.?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Still buzzing.

What has you so happy.

Dazby would be happy with some fucking crayons , just so as long he also has a window to lick.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Still buzzing.

What has you so happy.

Dazby would be happy with some fucking crayons , just so as long he also has a window to lick.

I nearly spat my tea out.
Fair play Carl. That was funny.
No offence Dazby.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Still buzzing.

What has you so happy.

I nearly spat my tea out.
Fair play Carl. That was funny.
No offence Dazby.

I want to know whether we'll be getting invites as I may need to buy a new cap.
Justified logic

Postby IanWright » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Biggest win over them since 1937 according to BBC.

Which, incidentally, was also the last time Chamberlain put in a shit performance
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Postby Clowncrete » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:00 pm

IanWright wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Biggest win over them since 1937 according to BBC.

Which, incidentally, was also the last time Chamberlain put in a shit performance

Hohoho :lol:
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Liverpool were utterly spineless and basically handed us the win after the sending off. Contrast that to our fightback with 10 men against Everton.

By the way, why was Salah taken off at halftime? Did he get a knock? If not that's a criminally stupid decision by Klopp.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum